Thread: Need help regarding Singpost

Default Need help regarding Singpost

I bought a DSLR lens filter from ebay. It has been shipped as register mail. Using the tracking number, i went to singpost.com to check my item status. I was suprise to see

DELIVERY ATTEMPTED, NOTIFICATION CARD ISSUED on 7/9/10.

Today is 12/09/10 and I did not see any notification card? I do have the tracking number. What can I do? Its a $60+ item.

Default Re: Need help regarding Singpost

Quote Originally Posted by Learnphotography View Post
    I bought a DSLR lens filter from ebay. It has been shipped as register mail. Using the tracking number, i went to singpost.com to check my item status. I was suprise to see

DELIVERY ATTEMPTED, NOTIFICATION CARD ISSUED on 7/9/10.

Today is 12/09/10 and I did not see any notification card? I do have the tracking number. What can I do? Its a $60+ item.

Note down the tracking number.... go to the SingPost office where the package is suppose to be. Show them your IC for address check, inform them you didn't see any notification card. They search your package for you. Happened to me too.... the piece of paper the postman put at your door could have been blown away by the wind.

Scuba & Father... For Life

Default Re: Need help regarding Singpost

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Note down the tracking number.... go to the SingPost office where the package is suppose to be. Show them your IC for address check, inform them you didn't see any notification card. They search your package for you. Happened to me too.... the piece of paper the postman put at your door could have been blown away by the wind.
    orh, no need the card actually. as long as my the address on my NRIC is correct. so much thanks to you!