Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: D100 -Seminar & Workshop

  1. #1

    Default D100 -Seminar & Workshop

    Just received an invitation for this from Nikon.
    Time -9.30-1200
    Date - 3rd June 2002 (Monday)
    Venue - Shangri-La Hotel, Island A Ballroom (Tower Wing, Lobby Level)
    Dress code - Office



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default Re: D100 -Seminar & Workshop

    Originally posted by Jethro
    Just received an invitation for this from Nikon.
    Time -9.30-1200
    Date - 3rd June 2002 (Monday)
    Venue - Shangri-La Hotel, Island A Ballroom (Tower Wing, Lobby Level)
    Dress code - Office


    How to register?

    Regards
    CK

  3. #3

    Default

    Call 65593642 (Jimmy)
    65593632 (Brenda)
    I'm not sure if this is by invitation only(addressed to Company), it maybe the case as our photo lab prints some of their test prints and I got to know their people.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Originally posted by Jethro
    Call 65593642 (Jimmy)
    65593632 (Brenda)
    I'm not sure if this is by invitation only(addressed to Company), it maybe the case as our photo lab prints some of their test prints and I got to know their people.
    Thanks! Wow, you run a lab? Which one?

    Regards
    CK

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Under your skin
    Posts
    533

    Default Re: D100 -Seminar & Workshop

    *yikes!* this clashes with Keiichi Tahara's talk at the Singapore Art Museum on art-photography.

    decisions decisions decisions..


    Originally posted by Jethro
    Just received an invitation for this from Nikon.
    Time -9.30-1200
    Date - 3rd June 2002 (Monday)
    Venue - Shangri-La Hotel, Island A Ballroom (Tower Wing, Lobby Level)
    Dress code - Office



  6. #6
    chouputra
    Guests

    Default

    Wuah i will only visits singapore at the end of June.....
    Gonna miss this one out....

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by ckiang


    Thanks! Wow, you run a lab? Which one?

    Regards
    CK
    Hi ckiang, the address is
    Blk 28 Jalan Bukit Merah #01-4464
    IMAGE MILLENNIUM
    62750828
    diagonally opp Canon feel free to drop off/by.

    Hehe... sounds a bit advertising...hope it's alright.


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    UP NORTH
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Originally posted by Jethro
    Call 65593642 (Jimmy)
    65593632 (Brenda)
    I'm not sure if this is by invitation only(addressed to Company), it maybe the case as our photo lab prints some of their test prints and I got to know their people.
    whoa !!!!!! u do digital printing oredi ar.....y never tell us earlier..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •