Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where can I buy Lowepro bags.

Jason H0
    Guests

if the shop rise up the price to way up above the recommended sale price, and then give you discount to sweaten you to buy... i say that is no integrity to selling.

Quote Originally Posted by swimcraze
    yes, 50% for lowepro bags only. Crumpler and Domke bags have lesser discounts. Do ask the salesperson.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason H0
    if the shop rise up the price to way up above the recommended sale price, and then give you discount to sweaten you to buy... i say that is no integrity to selling.
    Actually, for Crumper bags at CP, the price tag value is the same as that in the boutique in Wheelock, so the discount they give at CP is genuine. Can't speak for the other brands cause I didn't really look, but I compared prices when I happened to walk by the Crumpler shop yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    If it's true, I am heading down to CP for a crumpler bag too
    crumpler discount is 20%. fixed apparently.

Just got my Lowepro Nova 5 camera bag from CP Marina Sq today, it's true they really give 50% discount My price tag was showing $136 but I only paid $70. So happy Tks for the advice guys, u all are fantastic

Heh, not only on bags, last time I was at CP in Marina and enquired about CF card, he showed me a 1gig card, price was like $89x, but after "discount" was $400+

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan11
    Just got my Lowepro Nova 5 camera bag from CP Marina Sq today, it's true they really give 50% discount My price tag was showing $136 but I only paid $70. So happy Tks for the advice guys, u all are fantastic
    congrats Ivan, for getting yourself a very practical and value for money camera bag - Nova 5.

went to CP yesterday and the old lady (abt 50) only give me 15% leh. May be they wanna b robin hood as see me working class and give me 5% less?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMEDIA
    went to CP yesterday and the old lady (abt 50) only give me 15% leh. May be they wanna b robin hood as see me working class and give me 5% less?

isit?? dan u should get an e-quote...abt less 20% oso...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12