Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

  1. #521
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

    ELP is a very nice filter, the results are quite pleasing, can be quite cool compared to hoya r72 (which is less colorful).
    Yeah I kinda like the results from ELP too.
    Cause I was searching and I came across the filter comparison thread by limhow
    and I found that I like the results from the ELP more.
    The colors don't seem as, how should I put it, flat? It seems more contrasty too compared to the Hoya.
    Last edited by tainted; 23rd September 2010 at 03:16 PM.

  2. #522
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    saturday ah... van not free on sat apparently

    oh man so cute!
    har saturday not free ah?
    How about next saturday?
    By then my friend should be back from Aussie and I have the day off too

  3. #523
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    What ewwwww!
    IS FUN OKAY!
    PULLING OWN TEETH OUT AND THEN RUNNING TO SHOW TO YOUR MOTHER BEFORE PUTTING UNDER PILLOW TO RIP OFF THE TOOTH FAIRY.

  4. #524

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    What ewwwww!
    IS FUN OKAY!
    PULLING OWN TEETH OUT AND THEN RUNNING TO SHOW TO YOUR MOTHER BEFORE PUTTING UNDER PILLOW TO RIP OFF THE TOOTH FAIRY.
    ok, please do it now

  5. #525

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    if in future my daughter goes on the net and posts something like this, i would feel very sad

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...5&postcount=64

    she can top her class every year, be the fastest runner in class, be very beautiful, and be the best at photography... but i would still be sad
    Last edited by night86mare; 23rd September 2010 at 03:32 PM.

  6. #526
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    why sad?
    but omg is she really primary 5?

  7. #527

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    why sad?
    but omg is she really primary 5?
    yar, she is pri 5..

  8. #528
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Yeah I kinda like the results from ELP too.
    Cause I was searching and I came across the filter comparison thread by limhow
    and I found that I like the results from the ELP more.
    The colors don't seem as, how should I put it, flat? It seems more contrasty too compared to the Hoya.
    never tried the ELP before... from the comparison it does seem to be more contrasty show us the results ya...

  9. #529
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    if in future my daughter goes on the net and posts something like this, i would feel very sad

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...5&postcount=64

    she can top her class every year, be the fastest runner in class, be very beautiful, and be the best at photography... but i would still be sad
    .... kids nowadays...pri 5 i still reading comics, playing marble and bottle caps...

  10. #530
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ok, just to give expose people a clearer story of what is going on -

    1) i posted about billingham being cheaper, and offer to share information about it with limited people.

    2) someone who used to be in expose and probably still lurks here saw it, and decided to give me a warning for "posting WTS/WTB threads" in kopitiam.

    3) my first reaction is obvious, that this is more of a personal vendetta rather than a serious moderation issue. that aside, giving that person his entitlement to benefit of doubt, (1) is akin to me offering to help people buy things from sim lim square and pass to them later on. or even hong kong, uk, etc, when i go there to travel. i have seen incidences where this has happened and don't think warning was given. this sets a very bad precedent and opens all doors for all future cases that are similar to be given warnings. talk about overpolicing.

    4) furthermore, seeing (1) as a WTS/WTB thread is ludicrous since:

    - item is not second-hand
    - i am not profiting from this in any way, and it is out of friendship more than anything else to pass on cost savings to others

    if i wanted to be as sensitive as some people in the past (who can take offense at any small thing, as cow had pointed out and stated clearly) were, i could take offense and claim that this is a assault on my character, to claim that i am looking to cheat and present second-hand goods as first-hand; and also there is insinuation that i profit when i do not.

    5) on further thought, such people are probably just unhappy with life, and i do not need to bother with them. a minor infraction was awarded, that is a small thing to me... i am choosing view it as an attempt to seek attention, and refuse to entertain such antics.

    don't worry, i was a smudge upset earlier on, especially since i had nothing but good intentions... but it is no longer important to me. thanks for the advice.

    this will be the last post on this matter.
    ah... i think my guess when i posted my last post was correct.
    i think i know who.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  11. #531
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo!!!!!!!!
    I'm mad terrified of dentists!
    I remember being 7 when my mother dragged me screaming and crying to the dentist to extract my front teeth.
    Must've horrified the other kids who're outside waiting for their turn to see the dentist.
    talking about wisdom tooth, i just remembered that i need to call my dentist to get my second wisdom tooth removed. it's a useless tooth take does nothing, not even chewing.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  12. #532
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ok, just to give expose people a clearer story of what is going on -

    1) i posted about billingham being cheaper, and offer to share information about it with limited people.

    2) someone who used to be in expose and probably still lurks here saw it, and decided to give me a warning for "posting WTS/WTB threads" in kopitiam.

    3) my first reaction is obvious, that this is more of a personal vendetta rather than a serious moderation issue. that aside, giving that person his entitlement to benefit of doubt, (1) is akin to me offering to help people buy things from sim lim square and pass to them later on. or even hong kong, uk, etc, when i go there to travel. i have seen incidences where this has happened and don't think warning was given. this sets a very bad precedent and opens all doors for all future cases that are similar to be given warnings. talk about overpolicing.

    4) furthermore, seeing (1) as a WTS/WTB thread is ludicrous since:

    - item is not second-hand
    - i am not profiting from this in any way, and it is out of friendship more than anything else to pass on cost savings to others

    if i wanted to be as sensitive as some people in the past (who can take offense at any small thing, as cow had pointed out and stated clearly) were, i could take offense and claim that this is a assault on my character, to claim that i am looking to cheat and present second-hand goods as first-hand; and also there is insinuation that i profit when i do not.

    5) on further thought, such people are probably just unhappy with life, and i do not need to bother with them. a minor infraction was awarded, that is a small thing to me... i am choosing view it as an attempt to seek attention, and refuse to entertain such antics.

    don't worry, i was a smudge upset earlier on, especially since i had nothing but good intentions... but it is no longer important to me. thanks for the advice.

    this will be the last post on this matter.
    Whoever did that, i will ask him go fly kite.. ur kind intentions was clearly obvious.. and nth else mah.... haiz..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  13. #533
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    yah is scottish fold, and it should be convenient. I itching to take half day off on saturday lol.
    I must warn you though.
    One is abit of a dumb slut and the other is abit shy yet regal older brother.
    I'll let you know tonight when I see my friend's dad tonight.
    This is the dumb slut


    and the older brother
    Man they are adorable, do they really shed that much??
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  14. #534
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    if in future my daughter goes on the net and posts something like this, i would feel very sad

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...5&postcount=64

    she can top her class every year, be the fastest runner in class, be very beautiful, and be the best at photography... but i would still be sad
    Manita, she get a little too emotional liao le
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  15. #535
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Manita, she get a little too emotional liao le
    too emo liao... more like showing off....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #536

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    har saturday not free ah?
    How about next saturday?
    By then my friend should be back from Aussie and I have the day off too
    actually can this sat

    anything, up to you.

  17. #537

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Manita, she get a little too emotional liao le
    you know her?

  18. #538

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    talking about wisdom tooth, i just remembered that i need to call my dentist to get my second wisdom tooth removed. it's a useless tooth take does nothing, not even chewing.
    oh, i have one that's unerupted and looks like it won't erupt.

    the dentists advised that it might form a cyst later on, but chance was quite low, so i'm leaving it, still have two.

  19. #539

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    .... kids nowadays...pri 5 i still reading comics, playing marble and bottle caps...
    pri 5 i ate a lot.

  20. #540
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Manita, she get a little too emotional liao le
    your apprentice?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •