walau I damn busy at work now that wedding season is starting.
How's everyone lately?
Ps. Anyone had wisdom tooth before? Does it involve sore gums at the back when its growing?
1) i posted about billingham being cheaper, and offer to share information about it with limited people.
2) someone who used to be in expose and probably still lurks here saw it, and decided to give me a warning for "posting WTS/WTB threads" in kopitiam.
3) my first reaction is obvious, that this is more of a personal vendetta rather than a serious moderation issue. that aside, giving that person his entitlement to benefit of doubt, (1) is akin to me offering to help people buy things from sim lim square and pass to them later on. or even hong kong, uk, etc, when i go there to travel. i have seen incidences where this has happened and don't think warning was given. this sets a very bad precedent and opens all doors for all future cases that are similar to be given warnings. talk about overpolicing.
4) furthermore, seeing (1) as a WTS/WTB thread is ludicrous since:
- item is not second-hand
- i am not profiting from this in any way, and it is out of friendship more than anything else to pass on cost savings to others
if i wanted to be as sensitive as some people in the past (who can take offense at any small thing, as cow had pointed out and stated clearly) were, i could take offense and claim that this is a assault on my character, to claim that i am looking to cheat and present second-hand goods as first-hand; and also there is insinuation that i profit when i do not.
5) on further thought, such people are probably just unhappy with life, and i do not need to bother with them. a minor infraction was awarded, that is a small thing to me... i am choosing view it as an attempt to seek attention, and refuse to entertain such antics.
don't worry, i was a smudge upset earlier on, especially since i had nothing but good intentions... but it is no longer important to me. thanks for the advice.
this will be the last post on this matter.
Last edited by night86mare; 23rd September 2010 at 12:18 PM.
tainted, why is it wedding season though?
I gonna DI until I faint hahahaha
On the bright side maybe if I work hard enough I can get bonus $$ to BBB.
I need better gfx card for gaming and personal work.
and a spanking brand new harddisk.
My camera still being modded haha.
I got Fatigue to mod for me.
I wanted ELP filter and he told me that it'll be abit tough cause apparently ELPs scratch fairly easily.
When I passed him the camera he scared me a little cause
he asked if I had a dog.
Then I found out he knew because there was a strand of dog hair trapped on the camera
Last edited by tainted; 23rd September 2010 at 02:41 PM.
It can be a simple solution of easy extraction or complicated one where it requires surgery and local anaesthetic
heck you should just cut the whole word out
My friend is in Aussie for 10days!
and I have to housesit her pets everyday.
Walau her scottish fold kitties I buay tahan.
They're so adorable however they shed like nobody's business.
One day my friend is going to come home to a pair of naked clean shaven cats.
Okay maybe I'll leave their heads unshaven.
It'd look pretty hilarious.
I'm mad terrified of dentists!
I remember being 7 when my mother dragged me screaming and crying to the dentist to extract my front teeth.
Must've horrified the other kids who're outside waiting for their turn to see the dentist.
better graphics card? oh boy, you sound like you game more than me. i just ordered a dell computer... thought long and hard whether to upgrade the graphics card and just stuck to the stock radeon 5670.. i don't play enough games to justify 5870 or even 5770.
ELP is a very nice filter, the results are quite pleasing, can be quite cool compared to hoya r72 (which is less colorful).
he will gleefully tell me to get into the same bumper car with him....
and then not help me put on seatbelt.. and then bump very hard into other cars..... so don't need to extract.
I remember once how I bit into those semi hard chewy lollipop really hard.
And I had a loose tooth.
Next thing I knew my tooth was embedded in the lollipop.
The same thing happened a few months later when I was eating a cheeseburger
Then subsequent few loose teeth I pulled it out by hand.
Much to my mother's horror
I must warn you though.
One is abit of a dumb slut and the other is abit shy yet regal older brother.
I'll let you know tonight when I see my friend's dad tonight.
This is the dumb slut
and the older brother
saturday ah... van not free on sat apparently
oh man so cute!