Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

  1. #481
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    I dun need D3s lah~!!

    But if u wan to consider Buying me one.. i dun mind actually
    night macro mah... u need the good high ISO specs.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  2. #482

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    my coy also.. 5 medics 3 drivers took MC yest jus to siam 5 KM route march.. 5 KM only Nia
    You haven't see how M.O give himself M.C to siam ATEC one.

  3. #483
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    too weak liao.... probably too much "night exercises"
    Night exercises~!!?? All booked in leh.. with their bunk mates ya noe.. OMG!!!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  4. #484

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    WK, I am keen~!!!! i buying one for my future "urban shoot with my baby" setup~!! Count me in~!!

    Wanted to wait for Denise but think if there's a better lobang, den i can shorten the wait..hee..
    confirm?

  5. #485
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    night macro mah... u need the good high ISO specs.
    Wah lau.. Too high liao leh.. $$$ for the milk powder pls..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  6. #486
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    confirm?
    Confirmed plus chop!! i even have the $$$ ready
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  7. #487
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    You haven't see how M.O give himself M.C to siam ATEC one.
    Wah..this one champion of champions liao..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  8. #488

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Confirmed plus chop!! i even have the $$$ ready
    kk, i order for you then.

    let you know when i get the amount. should be max 250ish. will pass you the bag once i get it, which should be within 3 weeks at most.

  9. #489
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    kk, i order for you then.

    let you know when i get the amount. should be max 250ish. will pass you the bag once i get it, which should be within 3 weeks at most.
    Thanks WK, let me know again...

    I can wait.. no rush.. own u one~!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  10. #490

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Thanks WK, let me know again...

    I can wait.. no rush.. own u one~!!
    no problem, glad to be of help.

  11. #491

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    nice, the baker has struck

  12. #492
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    stalker!!!

  13. #493
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Bro.. BBB~!! kahki beri de chio i tell u
    i also getting 1... how to resist! BBB!!!

  14. #494

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    actually i realise, i can't be bothered.



    anyhow, like i said... next time pm you guys if got similar sweet deals come along. i don't need to profit from such things, it is not a second hand good also. i still fail to see how it could be a WTS/WTB kind of thing... but well... guess some people need to relieve stress, otherwise they will implode inside from unhappiness...

    please, no one should take this case up, if they know what i am talking about - there is no point. in the long run, if high-handedness and a poor command of english as well as poor comprehension skills is acceptable to the person at hand (as well as his peers), then well, it is best ignored.

    what goes around comes around. when you think about yourself and where you are today, i think you know what caused it.. good day!
    Last edited by night86mare; 23rd September 2010 at 12:23 AM.

  15. #495
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    i also getting 1... how to resist! BBB!!!
    truely the BBB king....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #496
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    actually i realise, i can't be bothered.



    anyhow, like i said... next time pm you guys if got similar sweet deals come along. i don't need to profit from such things, it is not a second hand good also. i still fail to see how it could be a WTS/WTB kind of thing... but well... guess some people need to relieve stress, otherwise they will implode inside from unhappiness...

    please, no one should take this case up, if they know what i am talking about - there is no point. in the long run, if high-handedness and a poor command of english as well as poor comprehension skills is acceptable to the person at hand (as well as his peers), then well, it is best ignored.

    what goes around comes around. when you think about yourself and where you are today, i think you know what caused it.. good day!
    english? i think i need to improve mine and the way i convey messages.

    if i say "rest well" i don't mean "RIP"
    when i say "u r helpful" , i don't mean "u r trying to suck up to ppl"
    when i say "u r a sweet husband" i don't mean "u r a useless one"
    when i say "i have many friends" i don't mean "u have none"

    I need to improve my EQ.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  17. #497

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    english? i think i need to improve mine and the way i convey messages.

    if i say "rest well" i don't mean "RIP"
    when i say "u r helpful" , i don't mean "u r trying to suck up to ppl"
    when i say "u r a sweet husband" i don't mean "u r a useless one"
    when i say "i have many friends" i don't mean "u have none"

    I need to improve my EQ.


    i know the problem to your solutions.

    i have prepared the Magic Bread for you, it will improve your eq.

    when do you want it delivered tomorrow?

  18. #498
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    i know the problem to your solutions.

    i have prepared the Magic Bread for you, it will improve your eq.

    when do you want it delivered tomorrow?
    what flavour?
    I'm a cow with a camera

  19. #499
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    what flavour?
    walnut and banana..
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #500

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    walnut and banana..
    sticky walnut and fruit

    emphasis on sticky ho ho

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •