Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Need help.

  1. #1
    Member Aaronlim81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    417

    Default Need help.

    Hi guys, can someone teach me how to save the frames so that when i load new image in PS i could just insert the frames rather than to redo everything again. I learn how to create this frame from the clubsnap portal link.


    Below are the sample that i've create,

    EOS 7D-Canon 100-400 F4.5-5.6L IS/ Sigma 18-200mm F3.5 OS/ EF50mm f1.8/ Speedlite 580EX2

  2. #2

    Default Re: Need help.

    You could do this by recording an action. Turn the action on and then go through the steps for creating the frame ... I assume something like this:

    1. Set foreground color to white.
    2. Enlarge canvas xx pixels (however wide you want the frame to be).
    3. Apply layer styles -- black stroke, drop shadow, and the settings you want for those.

    Then stop the action. For the next image, just play that action and it will carry out all those steps in about 2 seconds.
    Last edited by Peano; 8th September 2010 at 11:02 AM.

  3. #3
    Member Aaronlim81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    417

    Default Re: Need help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peano View Post
    You could do this by recording an action. Turn the action on and then go through the steps for creating the frame ... I assume something like this:

    1. Set foreground color to white.
    2. Enlarge canvas xx pixels (however wide you want the frame to be).
    3. Apply layer styles -- black stroke, drop shadow, and the settings you want for those.

    Then stop the action. For the next image, just play that action and it will carry out all those steps in about 2 seconds.
    I appreciated your info, sorry may I know where to find the turn on action?
    EOS 7D-Canon 100-400 F4.5-5.6L IS/ Sigma 18-200mm F3.5 OS/ EF50mm f1.8/ Speedlite 580EX2

  4. #4

    Default Re: Need help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronlim81 View Post
    I appreciated your info, sorry may I know where to find the turn on action?
    Hi Aaron, you can press "Alt"+"F9" to get the Actions window, or go to "Window > Action".

    The record function is the circle in the Action window at the bottom.

  5. #5
    Member Aaronlim81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    417

    Default Re: Need help.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnsQ View Post
    Hi Aaron, you can press "Alt"+"F9" to get the Actions window, or go to "Window > Action".

    The record function is the circle in the Action window at the bottom.
    Great! Thanks Alot bro AnsQ! Appreciated your reply.
    EOS 7D-Canon 100-400 F4.5-5.6L IS/ Sigma 18-200mm F3.5 OS/ EF50mm f1.8/ Speedlite 580EX2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •