Thread: printing from digital photos

Jason H0
    Guests

Default printing from digital photos

I want to print out many photos from my digital shoots. Are there some reputed shops around the shenton way area which clubsnappers can recommend their printing is good? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason H0
    I want to print out many photos from my digital shoots. Are there some reputed shops around the shenton way area which clubsnappers can recommend their printing is good? Thanks.

How abt fotohub?

Default Nikon Flash and lens for sale @ cheaper price!!1

Hi, I have two Nikon flash light model SB- 30 want to sell @ S$120, SB - 50 DX want to sell @ S$ 260, and a nikon lens ( Zoom - Nikon 70 ~ 300 mm f/4 ~ f/5.6 G ) wanna to sell at S$ 150. All only used once when I last travelled to overseas. Still new.
    Anyone who is interested can comtact me at why_s0_stress@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ong_23
    Hi, I have two Nikon flash light model SB- 30 want to sell @ S$120, SB - 50 DX want to sell @ S$ 260, and a nikon lens ( Zoom - Nikon 70 ~ 300 mm f/4 ~ f/5.6 G ) wanna to sell at S$ 150. All only used once when I last travelled to overseas. Still new.
    Anyone who is interested can comtact me at why_s0_stress@hotmail.com
    i think your post is in the wrong place..

try buy and sell sub forum

Quote Originally Posted by lytefunk
    i think your post is in the wrong place..

try buy and sell sub forum
    its his first post... give him a break lah!
    he'll understand the forum categories eventually...

heheh oops

didn't mean to come across as unfriendly or anything

anyway, welcome to clubsnap!

you want digital print or developing? If you are talking about print....try Simple Digital......its at Hong Lim Complex (along Upper Cross Street and beside Chinatown Point)...many of the photographers go there to print their portfolios and exhibition stuff.....sms me at 93897154 if you want more details...

Jason H0
    Guests

Someone ask me to try this grace digital lab. They got even collecting and delivering service to pick up the imaged files. How is their quantity of printed photos? Reputated?

Someone ask me to try this grace digital lab. They got even collecting and delivering service to pick up the imaged files. How is their quantity of printed photos? Reputated?
    Grace Digital Lab - see here:
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=49923