Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I finally got my camera...

just wondering, do you still use the QV2900UX?
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

007: $845 for the EOS 30 body at CP Marina. Do an E-quote first AND bring down the E-quote when buying. I had quite a problem coz I did not bring it down. Apparantly the E-quote price is lower than the minimum price the salesmen there are allowed to give.

mpenza: I still use it for VERY casual shooting. For keepers I'll use the film. I'm having a bit of trouble with the 'digital' mindset. When I use film, its snap snap snap snap, and 'wait a minute, this is film, better slow down'. But the 2900 compared to film is really really miles away.

Originally posted by yeppie99
    007: $845 for the EOS 30 body at CP Marina. Do an E-quote first AND bring down the E-quote when buying. I had quite a problem coz I did not bring it down. Apparantly the E-quote price is lower than the minimum price the salesmen there are allowed to give.

mpenza: I still use it for VERY casual shooting. For keepers I'll use the film. I'm having a bit of trouble with the 'digital' mindset. When I use film, its snap snap snap snap, and 'wait a minute, this is film, better slow down'. But the 2900 compared to film is really really miles away.
    thank you thank you (++ very much!)
    Roger that! Actually I was hoping to get a better price than 845
    but never mind, I think it is time my turn to strike now! (may be after 29th of May!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12