Thread: PS2 gamers

Default PS2 gamers

Are there any PS2 gamers in this board? It seems the PS2 and XBox are specially made for men, perhaps ladies don't waste time playing games like men do ;-)

Anyhow, I'm looking for some good titles for my wife. We had much fun with Crash Bandicoot on the PS1, but the PS2 version is really disappointing. Any suggestions along this line or something like SimCity would be nice. Games you just want to pop in and play, not read text nor wait forever to load.

I have the Sims- Bustin' Out, but the PC version just packs so much more.

cheers!
    Matt

Deregistered

Try Bombastic, I kinda like to play that when I have too much time on my hand...

Thanks, that does seem like the game I'm looking for! Can't find it in the stores though, but I can always order online.

thanks
    Matt

I'm still waiting... don't know if i should get the ps2 or not... since i'm gg to start work soon.
    but hey, there are quite a lot of female gamers around nowadays.... games like rpgs and sims are always popular...

does your lady like RPGs? there's always a whole slew of gorgeous rpgs for the ps2

hehe all this computer PC games...no fun lehz..probably coz its too leycheh or what..gimme yahoo reversi, freecell or minesweeper anytime ;-)

if yr wife dun mind rpg, how abt final fantasy X-2?

RPGs are too long and require too much concentration.

I remember on the PS1, we used to have "silly" games like Olympics, coin picking games like Crash Bandicoot. You can pop in on a Sunday afternoon and have a blast. Prince of Persia comes close.

I have ordered Bombastic ... should be fun!

thanks
    Matt

ps2 gamer here. most console games are for men.

according to those stats, there is a lot of female gamers, but i think they play those yahoo games instead of console games.

get the Eye Toy if u want to play games with your wife.

girls do play.... just maybe not as crazy as guys most of the time so they don't call themselves gamers.

bujingai is nice.. zone of the enders anibus is nice too.. >_< and oh both are not too long. anddd hm. ffx is nice and sweet.

Sorry. A bit off topic. But does anyone know where in Singapore to get the adapter that lets you use a PS2 controller on a PC via USB.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by pit
    Sorry. A bit off topic. But does anyone know where in Singapore to get the adapter that lets you use a PS2 controller on a PC via USB.

Thanks in advance.
    SLS, sorry cannot remember the shop name as i bought it a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by zemotion
    girls do play.... just maybe not as crazy as guys most of the time so they don't call themselves gamers.

bujingai is nice.. zone of the enders anibus is nice too.. >_< and oh both are not too long. anddd hm. ffx is nice and sweet.
    That's Z.O.E Anubis. :P

And you will be surprised, at the recently E3 convention, a study shows that up to 45% of console gamers are in the age group 20-29. And out of these, a large proportion are female.

If you want cheaper and fun games, you can try those Simple 2000 series games. They are series of low-budget games designed for senseless bashing, racing, killing etc etc... but still fun.

If I'm not wrong, the current one should be "Simple 2000 Series Vol.55 THE Cat Fight Onaneko Densetsu" (The Cat Fight 女猫伝説 ).

Yes, you probably guessed it.... it's female wrestling. ^^|

you may look up from this forums:
    hardwarezone

Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic
    That's Z.O.E Anubis. :P

And you will be surprised, at the recently E3 convention, a study shows that up to 45% of console gamers are in the age group 20-29. And out of these, a large proportion are female.
    ahaha gomen. i bad at remembering names. XD

I find Xbox graphic look more "real" than PS2. And Counter-Strike Ai is really incredible!
    Join me on XBoxLIVE?

Quote Originally Posted by st11x
    Are there any PS2 gamers in this board? It seems the PS2 and XBox are specially made for men, perhaps ladies don't waste time playing games like men do ;-)

Anyhow, I'm looking for some good titles for my wife. We had much fun with Crash Bandicoot on the PS1, but the PS2 version is really disappointing. Any suggestions along this line or something like SimCity would be nice. Games you just want to pop in and play, not read text nor wait forever to load.

I have the Sims- Bustin' Out, but the PC version just packs so much more.

cheers!
    Matt
    can try sly cooper. pretty old game but one of my fave platformers. or try beyond good and evil, you play as this reporter who takes photographs to try and expose a goverment conspiracy.
    as for comparing x-box and ps2, it's hard to compare. the x-box is a great machine and if you like FPS and other graphics intensive games, go for it. but i find the ps2 library of RPGs and platform games irresistable. pity about not having mario or zelda though

euro 2004 or wining 11....

last time used to play alot...now seldom.now my set is with my gf's brother, slim chance to get it back

Was hoping to play the new resident evil though...