Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dry Box vs. Dry Cabinet

Default Re: Dry Box vs. Dry Cabinet

Quote Originally Posted by 2evans View Post
    Nice analogy!

I'm sure some people will still justify dry box though...
    sure, it is simple.

when i was studying in london, i didn't need a dry cabinet over there.

i came back for perhaps 1/6 to 1/3 of the entire year.

if i bought a dry cabinet, it would be very much underutilised. so i only bought one when i was nearing completion of studies.

Quote Originally Posted by 2evans View Post
    Nice analogy!

I'm sure some people will still justify dry box though...
    Haha bro, yup, there are still some people who are penny wise pound foolish.

If its for space, its crap. How much more space can a dry cabi take ? I am sharing a room with my bro, I just place my cabi on top of a cabinet. Still reachable for me without a chair.

If its cost, cost of electricity is not that much for a 5 watt electronic device.

The main point is the health risk.

Recently my health took a sudden plunge , due to act of god perhaps , and my health went through a rollercoaster ride. I am glad that I made it back and still able to be shooting and discussing photography with like-minded people. To me, no amount of $$ can buy back your health. For $118, my dry cabi is the best piece of equipment that I had bought so far...
    Last edited by stonefish35; 7th September 2010 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stonefish35 View Post
    Haha bro, yup, there are still some people who are penny wise pound foolish.

If its for space, its crap. How much more space can a dry cabi take ? I am sharing a room with my bro, I just place my cabi on top of a cabinet. Still reachable for me without a chair.

If its cost, cost of electricity is not that much for a 5 watt electronic device.

The main point is the health risk.

Recently my health took a sudden plunge , due to act of god perhaps , and my health went through a rollercoaster ride. I am glad that I made it back and still able to be shooting and discussing photography with like-minded people. To me, no amount of $$ can buy back your health. For $118, my dry cabi is the best piece of equipment that I had bought so far...
    Oh boy...what happen to you son? Hope there's a cure for your illness.

Photography is something that can partially take your mind off.
    Dreamz is the Alternate Realty | Stand Up and Be Counted

Quote Originally Posted by hotwork77 View Post
    Oh boy...what happen to you son? Hope there's a cure for your illness.

Photography is something that can partially take your mind off.
    Haha, thanks for your concern bro, I'm ok now.. Kissed by the mossie. Medically cleared by my doctor , physically still getting tired easily now.

Working on my immune system through my diet and exercise... Been a rollercoaster ride experience... There's not vaccine yet, all depends on the victim's immune system... Never expect a small mossie can bring so much damage

Quote Originally Posted by stonefish35 View Post
    Haha, thanks for your concern bro, I'm ok now.. Kissed by the mossie. Medically cleared by my doctor , physically still getting tired easily now.

Working on my immune system through my diet and exercise... Been a rollercoaster ride experience... There's not vaccine yet, all depends on the victim's immune system... Never expect a small mossie can bring so much damage
    Hope you have quick recovery hor.

Your mossie kiss can give you bruises at most parts of your body so you must be careful and not make it worse. You take care hor.
    Dreamz is the Alternate Realty | Stand Up and Be Counted

Quote Originally Posted by hotwork77 View Post
    Hope you have quick recovery hor.

Your mossie kiss can give you bruises at most parts of your body so you must be careful and not make it worse. You take care hor.
    Oh thanks, never knew about the bruises. I understand that there is a vaccine under R & D for dengue right now. Hope that it will be a success and able to hit the market very soon so that less people have to go through the suffering ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12