Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Lover of Music in Comex 2010

  1. #1

    Default Lover of Music in Comex 2010

    COMEX 2010 6th floor

    COMEX 2010 4th floor

    Have been walking around COMEX 2010, I am only able to find Sennheiser and AudioTechnica booth.

    Anyone can find where the Shure booth is ?

    Need help as tomorrow (Sunday) is the last day. Thank you.
    Last edited by jeff7id; 5th September 2010 at 07:25 PM.
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  2. #2

    Default Re: Lover of Music in Comex 2010

    Still can't find Shure official booth today. Looks like will skip Shure this time
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  3. #3
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: Lover of Music in Comex 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff7id View Post
    Still can't find Shure official booth today. Looks like will skip Shure this time
    got try Ban Leong anot ?

    usually Ban Leong is the one who distribute Shure products.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Lover of Music in Comex 2010

    I managed to find it at the last hr. can't remember where i found it but the receipt says "Aceline".

  5. #5

    Default Re: Lover of Music in Comex 2010

    saw denon and yamaha earphones this time round.

    i really like a particular yamaha model but out of my budget. denon not bad for the money you pay for it.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Lover of Music in Comex 2010

    In the end, skip Shure and Sennheiser.

    I have been impressed with the AudioTechnica quality.
    They provide special promotion during exhibition, take one for myself.
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  7. #7

    Default Re: Lover of Music in Comex 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff7id View Post
    In the end, skip Shure and Sennheiser.

    I have been impressed with the AudioTechnica quality.
    They provide special promotion during exhibition, take one for myself.
    tried AT during the comex. too muddy for my liking

  8. #8

    Default Re: Lover of Music in Comex 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by ahming111 View Post
    tried AT during the comex. too muddy for my liking
    But comparing with the same level price, AT delivers better quality of sound than SH, IMHO.
    SH is overpricing, isn't it ?
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  9. #9

    Default Re: Lover of Music in Comex 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff7id View Post
    But comparing with the same level price, AT delivers better quality of sound than SH, IMHO.
    SH is overpricing, isn't it ?
    oh ok, misread, my bad.

    i was actually comparing to other brands. for the lower range, denon is pretty gd. yamaha for the mid range. nvr considered the high range cause i'm a poor man

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •