Thread: Calling all Aussie in Sydney

Default Calling all Csers in and Around Sydney!

Are there any Cser in and around sydney ? I'm coming over soon .. wanna network drop me a PM or email yeah.. cheers
    Last edited by Jazer; 21st May 2004 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Typo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazer
    Are there any Cser in and around sydney ? I'm coming over soon .. wanna network drop me a PM or email yeah.. cheers
    Wow....all Aussie!!!!!!

Seems like a big bash!!!!!

rgds,
    sulhan

You are excluding a lot of people (heh heh). There must be plenty of non-Aussies in Sydney but tune in to this forum ... don't you want to meet them as well?

Quote Originally Posted by st11x
    You are excluding a lot of people (heh heh). There must be plenty of non-Aussies in Sydney but tune in to this forum ... don't you want to meet them as well?
    Arrr .. sorry about that .. But i'm sure u know what i mean .. Calling ALL CSer's who are in aussie!! ( not just Australian CSers )

I know, just kidding with you on a lazy sleepy Friday afternnon ;-)

If you are visiting Canberra, we can have a catch up. But the autumn leaves are almost gone by now, so it's not really pretty till September.

Matt

I know, just kidding with you on a lazy sleepy Friday afternnon ;-)

If you are visiting Canberra, we can have a catch up. But the autumn leaves are almost gone by now, so it's not really pretty till September.

Matt
    hoo boy , what there in cabberra besides kangeroos in your backyard? keke

Hmm .. you have heard of Canberra before, now that's a pleasant surprise! hahaha ... most people I know don't even know it existed, though it's the capital of the Ozzies! I admit I was one of them before I came.

Well, if you are looking for big cities amenities like big shopping malls and stuffs, Canberra has none.

I would say it's not a place for the tourist except in Autumn or Spring. But it's a great place to getaway for some peace and quiet especially if you are coming from hectic Singapore ;-)

I'm just here on work, but I'd say I prefer it to living in Syd or Mel. After all, if I needed to feel like in the 21st century again, I just hop onto a domestic plane.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Jazer
    Are you here to stay or just on holidays? And you've got money to pay for your own beer. Right?

I think there is another Sydneysider who is an accomplished photographer by the name of James M here.

See if James M wants to meet up or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Are you here to stay or just on holidays? And you've got money to pay for your own beer. Right?

I think there is another Sydneysider who is an accomplished photographer by the name of James M here.

See if James M wants to meet up or not?
    Thanks for the info, but i'm going there to stay. I don't drink beer too much but u have James' contact?

cheers

Hmm .. you have heard of Canberra before, now that's a pleasant surprise! hahaha ... most people I know don't even know it existed, though it's the capital of the Ozzies! I admit I was one of them before I came.

Well, if you are looking for big cities amenities like big shopping malls and stuffs, Canberra has none.

I would say it's not a place for the tourist except in Autumn or Spring. But it's a great place to getaway for some peace and quiet especially if you are coming from hectic Singapore ;-)

I'm just here on work, but I'd say I prefer it to living in Syd or Mel. After all, if I needed to feel like in the 21st century again, I just hop onto a domestic plane.

Matt
    check your PM

Please go to "Supplies at Sydney or Melbourne or Perth" thread and PM or email James M.

You don't drink beer too much? I thought people come here to study because of the cheap Aussie beer?

some one called