Organizing an outing for people who interest to shoot Macro at this great & wonderful natural world.
Date: 11th September, 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 7:30am (Briefing & Headcount)
Meeting Point : Dairy Farm Nature Park @ Car Park A (refer above map)
Contact Person : Jacobs, 97983246
8:00am - 11:00am : Dairy Farm Nature Park @ flowers and insects marco photography.
11.00am onwards : Having Breakfast & viewing / sharing session .
[Items To bring:]
1) DSLR Camera + lens(es) [Macro Lens, macro fliter, Raynox conversion lens, or any fliter can add to your kit lens are recommended], P&S Camera or Film Camera
2) Fill Flash with Diffuser or Rings Flash
3) Tripod (If Applicable)
4) Water Bottle (off-course fill with drink water)
5) Torchlight (If Applicable)
6) Camera Manual (If you are newbie. I only able to teach/guide for Canon gear)
1) If possible please have a light snack before coming. This to avoid hungry half way through the morning.
2) Try as much to wear trekking boots or sport shoes and avoid wearing slippers. This to prevent muddy and slippery it if there has been recent rains.
[How to get there:]
Refer to the above map
== Stop Here ==
Limited to 12 peoples for current moment
== Stop Here ==
Limited to 5 peoples
== Outing will be call off or postpone if found bad weather (Eg:Raining) ==
1. If you put your name down, you are expected to show up. These outings will really quickly full list and do show some respect to the peoples who really can join the outing and turn-up him/her self on that day.
2. Do remember all the discussion or questions which related to this outing will be conduct HERE. So this thread mainly for register & reservation your name.