Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Actually good mah.. if they do not know how to use, high probability they will sell it... more goodies for us in BnS mah...
    yeah lor... agree agree.... I know that NNB was waiting patiently for 1 person to sell his goodies... but waiting in vain hor?
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    It was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis beeeeeeeeeeeeeg

*extends hands* haha. I only had a 50mm lens with me at that time so tried a mini Brenizer.
    Interesting technique bro! Thanks for sharing
    Do you usually stitch all landscape-oriented images, portrait-oriented images or mixed? Would there be a difference in the final result?
    I tried to google, but cannot seem to find
    エイドリアン-D700|D90|T11-16 f/2.8|S20 f/1.8|35 f/2D|35-70 f/2.8D|50 f/1.4D|85 f/3.5 Micro|70-300VR

Bro DD, to answer ya question at FB... nope i didnt get the LX5, just toyed arnd with it, not bad of a cam, actually its my CFO who wanted the cam but she has not test it out yet....
    (sorry to reply here, CFO thought im asleep, heheheh...)

im trying to sway her to get this: http://www.dpreview.com/news/1009/10...jifilmx100.asp

PS:managed to find a kirk L-plate for a swee swee price... and now for the ballhead...
    Last edited by akerue; 23rd September 2010 at 02:03 AM.
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    Bro DD, to answer ya question at FB... nope i didnt get the LX5, just toyed arnd with it, not bad of a cam, actually its my CFO who wanted the cam but she has not test it out yet....
    (sorry to reply here, CFO thought im asleep, heheheh...)

im trying to sway her to get this: http://www.dpreview.com/news/1009/10...jifilmx100.asp

PS:managed to find a kirk L-plate for a swee swee price... and now for the ballhead...
    Yes bro... I am also eyeing the Fuji X100... looks sweeeeeeeeet....
    People are saying it is going to be the Leica X1 killer...

But I am holding my breadth till the sample pics come out...

And congrats bro... on the new addition to the (camera equipment) family... As for the ballhead, markins or RRS... LOL
    Last edited by daredevil123; 23rd September 2010 at 02:08 AM.

Yes bro... I am also eyeing the Fuji X100... looks sweeeeeeeeet....
    People are saying it is going to be the Leica X1 killer...

But I am holding my breadth till the sample pics come out...

And congrats bro... on the new addition to the (camera equipment) family... As for the ballhead, markins or RRS... LOL
    yeap, same here holding breath, hope the pricing doesnt exceed the 1.5k, quite a hefty price tag.... haish...
    (hoping so hard )

so far markins Q3 is logical pick, wanting the RSS BH-40 but no avail finding in singapore,
    got found a seller in B&S but his posting was like months ago, msg him but no reply yet...
    last option is the Photoclam 40 or 44 ns version, rated like the M20, wait till later today i go for a test than see lah how true,
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Blog Entries

yeap, same here holding breath, hope the pricing doesnt exceed the 1.5k, quite a hefty price tag.... haish...
    (hoping so hard )

so far markins Q3 is logical pick, wanting the RSS BH-40 but no avail finding in singapore,
    got found a seller in B&S but his posting was like months ago, msg him but no reply yet...
    last option is the Photoclam 40 or 44 ns version, rated like the M20, wait till later today i go for a test than see lah how true,
    Bro, initial pricing for the X100 is already out. MSRP (RRP) in USA will be around 1k USD. So after the madness die down and all, should settle around 900+ to 1k SGD.

Bro, initial pricing for the X100 is already out. MSRP (RRP) in USA will be around 1k USD. So after the madness die down and all, should settle around 900+ to 1k SGD.
    wah sweet, lower than what i expected, now wait for more in-depth review and pic sample....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Bro NNB, your disciple MGoh very upset in one of the threads leh... you got see or not?
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...=766124&page=4
    Ahhaha... I thought she was your disciple?

Anyway the topic doesn't apply to her lah. She's one of the other group (actually I consider anyone who's regular in CS in the other group).

Blog Entries

Anyway the topic doesn't apply to her lah. She's one of the other group (actually I consider anyone who's regular in CS in the other group).
    But people read already will feel sour mah... all these egoistic boys kept saying xmm this xmm that.... like they ownself very power like dat.

nothin against manfotto, just never been a fan of it...
    I too had never been a fan of manfrotto.... till I saw a friend who show me his more than tens old manfrotto 190 tripod (which still looks pretty good except some rust on the screws), Kit's gear head poisoning and cathay sale.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

But people read already will feel sour mah... all these egoistic boys kept saying xmm this xmm that.... like they ownself very power like dat.
    Okay, next time i also dress up as xiao mei mei. Oh wait. My size. Better make it da mei mei

Then i get free green tea, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    I too had never been a fan of manfrotto.... till I saw a friend who show me his more than tens old manfrotto 190 tripod (which still looks pretty good except some rust on the screws), Kit's gear head poisoning and cathay sale.
    Fwah, new tools? Aren't you supposed to be busy now?

I guess envy/jealousy is a natural human reaction... when one sees someone with supposedly inferior skills and yet with much superior equipment, such feelings come naturally...
    it's just how you deal with it...

I admit to similar feelings that those people expressed, just that I stop myself and say "why feel jealous?"

btw the 'XMM' term is literally referring to young ladies in this case har?.... not the model-wannabes?
    Last edited by ZerocoolAstra; 23rd September 2010 at 09:53 AM.
    Exploring! :)

Blog Entries

I got my manfrotto setup 2nd hand at a good deal. And I have to say, it is money well spent...

That horizontal center column has saved me so many times.

Blog Entries

Okay, next time i also dress up as xiao mei mei. Oh wait. My size. Better make it da mei mei

Then i get free green tea, ok?
    You da mei mei... Then I become chao ji da mei mei..

MMs don't have to bring green tea. The tikoh-pek photographers have to.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I guess envy/jealousy is a natural human reaction... when one sees someone with supposedly inferior skills and yet with much superior equipment, such feelings come naturally...
    it's just how you deal with it...

I admit to similar feelings that those people expressed, just that I stop myself and say "why feel jealous?"

btw the 'XMM' term is literally referring to young ladies in this case har?.... not the model-wannabes?
    Bro, we all got that feeling from time to time. Envy is part of human nature. At times I also shoot out insensitive remarks... and I admit I am sour grapes during those times..

BTW, just saw a dude... his signature equipment list damn power... D3s D3x followed by 18-55, 55-200 and 50/1.8. This type I also don't know how to envy?

Blog Entries

BTW are we shooting this saturday morning? Or is everyone in reservist in-camp??

Sorry guys, been avoiding this addictive poison forum for sometime

Login today and saw NNB is selling D90, planning for D7000?
    who else selling their gear for new lens & body?

Bro Jacob, see you later @ Suntec for the F1 seminar
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

yeah, agreed.
    she belong's to the minority that the sweeping thread/statement covers where it with reference on the majority w/o pinpointing anyone in particular.

yes~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    Sorry guys, been avoiding this addictive poison forum for sometime

Login today and saw NNB is selling D90, planning for D7000?
    who else selling their gear for new lens & body?

Bro Jacob, see you later @ Suntec for the F1 seminar
    Your post make me think for a moment to put some of my stuff up for sale...

Welcome back bro. we missed ya.

wah gearhead, just that its an overkill for me, even my tripod is gifted to me by my uncle, only lately after i was poisoned by DD NNB ZCA WILDCAT pics, i starting to get more into landscapes,

Bro, we all got that feeling from time to time. Envy is part of human nature. At times I also shoot out insensitive remarks... and I admit I am sour grapes during those times..

BTW, just saw a dude... his signature equipment list damn power... D3s D3x followed by 18-55, 55-200 and 50/1.8. This type I also don't know how to envy?
    yup that just human nature, while others feel envy, i feel like not gifted at all, but u did told me, everyone excels in certain areas of photography, i also sour grape see Manita pics, but heck to be up early going for recce for outings, show her dedication to the hobby... i respect her more than i envy her, time for me to chase and raise my own standards up...

but the d3s d3x fellow, think he go high end body first than pro lenses later....
    Last edited by akerue; 23rd September 2010 at 10:48 AM.
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR