Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1004

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

  1. #481
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Is good that you can teach him photography. My Dad doesnt know anything about photography and he only buy things for me.
    Ya but for the NOISE Singapore...wa... very tired. I have to study, I have my contempo dance, my classic dance and also photo shoots. So many things....
    congrats on that...! Wah, you really have a full itinerary!
    Do listen to Uncle kriegsketten.... don't try and do so many things until you don't enjoy any of them.
    Exploring! :)

  2. #482
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    How come all so quiet?

    I wonder how's wildcat's cleaning operation.
    I washed my car this morning. Long long overdue. Hahahaha
    Two days there... still haven't clean finish. Dem tired. Too many things to do liao, we're further house issues on hold in the meantime.

  3. #483
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Two days there... still haven't clean finish. Dem tired. Too many things to do liao, we're further house issues on hold in the meantime.
    you on leave already har?

    either your new place is super huge/dirty/dusty, or you're just procrastinating!
    Exploring! :)

  4. #484
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Is good that you can teach him photography. My Dad doesnt know anything about photography and he only buy things for me.
    Ya but for the NOISE Singapore...wa... very tired. I have to study, I have my contempo dance, my classic dance and also photo shoots. So many things....
    Waaaa Manita is going to be celebrity already! Power

    Girl, sometimes need to take break and relax a bit. Don't have to catch every sunrise you can... sometimes take family also very fun.

  5. #485
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Waaaa Manita is going to be celebrity already! Power

    Girl, sometimes need to take break and relax a bit. Don't have to catch every sunrise you can... sometimes take family also very fun.
    Haha... do keep in mind that your daddy may require some sleep!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #486
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you on leave already har?

    either your new place is super huge/dirty/dusty, or you're just procrastinating!
    No lah. My gf wants to clean a lot. Ceiling, wall, floors. Reclean and then still got other things to do also.

  7. #487
    Member dingaroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore | East
    Posts
    1,950

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    No lah. My gf wants to clean a lot. Ceiling, wall, floors. Reclean and then still got other things to do also.
    Looks like you have to hire a crew instead!
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

  8. #488
    Member dingaroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore | East
    Posts
    1,950

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Oh..btw, I dad register me for the Noise Singapore TAP for photography. I was shortlisted and went for interview yesterday afternoon. So tired....
    Congratulations for being chosen to go for an interview. I know it is not quite easy to be selected.

    Always admired your ability to see things beautifully and capturing them

    Just leave enough time for you to have a breather too! Cheers!
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

  9. #489
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    No lah. My gf wants to clean a lot. Ceiling, wall, floors. Reclean and then still got other things to do also.
    hahahaha. That's good that she likes to keep things clean.

    I was actually surprised that some girls can leave their homes/rooms in a filthy/messy state and not be bothered by it!
    Exploring! :)

  10. #490
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    any photo outings this weekend?
    The following weekend I will be trapped in 'prison' (Jurong Camp II) during my ICT. Weekend book-out also earliest Sat late morning. My unit super-on wan....
    Exploring! :)

  11. #491
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    congrats on that...! Wah, you really have a full itinerary!
    Do listen to Uncle kriegsketten.... don't try and do so many things until you don't enjoy any of them.
    Thanks..Ok will keep in mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Waaaa Manita is going to be celebrity already! Power

    Girl, sometimes need to take break and relax a bit. Don't have to catch every sunrise you can... sometimes take family also very fun.
    No celebrity la... Is just learning.. OK will take a break from sunrise but maybe just go for sunset and I forget to tell you all that I also like portrait.

    Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    Congratulations for being chosen to go for an interview. I know it is not quite easy to be selected.

    Always admired your ability to see things beautifully and capturing them

    Just leave enough time for you to have a breather too! Cheers!
    Hello Uncle dingaroo,
    Thanks.. but yes very tired. Will keep in mind.

  12. #492
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    any photo outings this weekend?
    The following weekend I will be trapped in 'prison' (Jurong Camp II) during my ICT. Weekend book-out also earliest Sat late morning. My unit super-on wan....
    This coming weekend outing --> F1 Night Race shoot..
    You want to join us..?
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  13. #493

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post


    No celebrity la... Is just learning.. OK will take a break from sunrise but maybe just go for sunset and I forget to tell you all that I also like portrait.
    wah thats cool, than u shld join me and bro DD coz we planning to do a portraits shoot for ZCA soon... the founding father for Sunchaser... hehehehhe.
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  14. #494
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    This coming weekend outing --> F1 Night Race shoot..
    You want to join us..?
    serious ah??? No money bro!
    Exploring! :)

  15. #495
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    wah thats cool, than u shld join me and bro DD coz we planning to do a portraits shoot for ZCA soon... the founding father for Sunchaser... hehehehhe.
    since when....?
    Exploring! :)

  16. #496

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Can help clean my house ? Mine 2 months never clean ...

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    No lah. My gf wants to clean a lot. Ceiling, wall, floors. Reclean and then still got other things to do also.
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  17. #497
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Can help clean my house ? Mine 2 months never clean ...
    Wahahahahaha
    Exploring! :)

  18. #498

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    since when....?
    errr, since the morning after the shoot, where we joke arnd....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  19. #499
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    errr, since the morning after the shoot, where we joke arnd....
    oh no... when did you plan this portrait shoot? Must let me know leh... I go hide somewhere...
    Exploring! :)

  20. #500
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

    Where is our bro Chilicrab1..? Since a week no sound no news on here..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •