Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part V)

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Waaa, I didn't know. From his other posts is it?

Anyway, I was trying to help, but I do not have to put up with his BS lor. I don't owe him anything.

Guess he stepped on the wrong devil.

But this kind of people better stay clear. Too Emo already. One day talk talk half way, wait he sensitive then go jump... Better stay clear...
    his posts still adamant on arguing and insisting tt you're not helpful. so what for bother about him? but at least he didn't say anything against kreig ah. if he did, he should go eff himself already.

I like the part in bold
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Waaa, I didn't know. From his other posts is it?

Anyway, I was trying to help, but I do not have to put up with his BS lor. I don't owe him anything.

Guess he stepped on the wrong devil.

But this kind of people better stay clear. Too Emo already. One day talk talk half way, wait he sensitive then go jump... Better stay clear...
    WAah, another small misunderstanding, too be honest DD words or opinion has always been straight forward, might be harsh sometimes when read at a glance, but actually helpful,

as i will always remember his comments on my first pic post in cs, ages ago, i still use it as a guide when i take pics...

neways good morning singapore......
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    WAah, another small misunderstanding, too be honest DD words or opinion has always been straight forward, might be harsh sometimes when read at a glance, but actually helpful,

as i will always remember his comments on my first pic post in cs, ages ago, i still use it as a guide when i take pics...

neways good morning singapore......
    Bro, seems like a lot of singaporeans nowadays are too emo... must sugarcoat everything. Sad.

Waaa bro, I din know my words have such an effect on you... sorrli ar.

New thread and still no sign of ZCA .... no net access for so long , he must be pulling his hairs now ...
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    New thread and still no sign of ZCA .... no net access for so long , he must be pulling his hairs now ...
    Bro, he probably in transit la. very long flight there leh.. then maybe need to do connecting flights/bus/car

Bro, seems like a lot of singaporeans nowadays are too emo... must sugarcoat everything. Sad.

hahahhaha, thats the line for today,

dont like that ar bro, it creates a positive effect to which now i still put as a guide to me,
    neways ya still similar to my seniors and shifu in video, only yours no vulgarities, their style is knn here knn there, do good also knn, do bad more than just knn...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

If you don't mind, imho it seems like you started off pretty harsh to the newbie.
    This gives the impression that you are quite a nasty character and only those who know you or at least have talk to you will think otherwise.... my impression is a big teddy bear without the fur......of course hehe....

I do strongly agree on your point that spoon feeding is bad.... to everyone, the feeder and the feedie...
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

probably having withdrawal syndrome now.... this thread has quiet down quite a bit ever since he flew off...
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    crab reporting to new thread... TGIF everyone...

Suddenly I hungry again. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    If you don't mind, imho it seems like you started off pretty harsh to the newbie.
    This gives the impression that you are quite a nasty character and only those who know you or at least have talk to you will think otherwise.... my impression is a big teddy bear without the fur......of course hehe....

I do strongly agree on your point that spoon feeding is bad.... to everyone, the feeder and the feedie...
    Whoa... kinky! I like

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Nowhere. Morning already started operation cleanup. But instead of clean room, went to operate on tripod. Yesterday went down to Benphoto, apparently they no got shorty centre column for my tripod after trying to convince, maybe will come in one month's time. But I got the cute guy to show me how to dismantle tripod.

Freak... inside all white and rusting also already washed clean, oiled and put back together liao. no more stucked legs.
    Aiyoh, u shdnt have to go thru all these trouble.. its time to change a new one..and one that can go LOW~!!! and get CF, so can go underwater~! remember! get close to ur FG, go LOW man.. LOW..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Suddenly I hungry again. Hmm.
    Its lunch time, let me spread my love with food
    hehe u sure ur CEO didn't ask u to slim down before the wedding??

HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

Ahhaha... I saw that liao. Francis dem farnee. Thread Closed. Then anyone else wanna argue anymore, get infraction. Thread closed already how to argue

I chio ka peng when I read that. Anyway hope you didn't get infraction points. Maybe accumulate liao can display on avatar

wildcat <-- trouble maker
    dd123 <-- anti-feeder
    Wah, what happended? what hd i been missing?
    My Flickr|My Son

Eh dun scare me with that word. White colour is salt never wash off lah.

Dun say that F-word to me ever again
    Okie.. shoudl be White "mushroom"
    My Flickr|My Son

or too busy with german chicks
    My Flickr|My Son

Tua eh (DD123)

Jus occured to me, did u ever consider this?

http://www.kenrockwell.com/sigma/30mm-f14.htm
    My Flickr|My Son

Blog Entries

DD123 ...... you are SO in the wrong brother........... you forgot to thank the person asking the question for the privilege of providing a detailed answer
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Was at Comex yesterday afternoon. Bumped into of all people, Simon! The one whom we met for the sit down at Toa Payoh regarding ZCA's and WC's so-called infringement.

Was oogling at the Vanguard and Velbon tripods. Especially the CF ones! Prices seemed more expensive than the ones at the shops like K-13 and TK Photo. CFO, who was with me, was eyeing me very intensely then ...

Passed by the Wacom booth. Wow, for lazy digital artists and people like us, there's a tablet that will let you work wirelessly, away from your desk and if you connect yr notebook/PC to your 42/46/50/52 inch LCD TV at home, you'd be working from your sofa or your bed! Would have set me back by about $614. Referring to the Intuos 4 Wireless.

Another that caught my eye is the Cintiq Interactive Pen Displays. Old but been used by many animation studios. It will display the computer display on the tablet and you'll be manipulating your computer directly on the tablet's screen. The smallest size is 12" would have nearly cost me a 50D body! ($1899!)

Again CFO was hovering over me like a hawk ...

Other than that, nothing much at Comex, as I only went to level 6. Levels 2,3 and 4 skipped cos too many people!
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    DD123 ...... you are SO in the wrong brother........... you forgot to thank the person asking the question for the privilege of providing a detailed answer
    Ed, if only every TS would have appreciated the answer ... then would have been his pleasure to give!

Takes all kinds to make the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post

If I wasn't fasting I would have eaten you up instead!

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast