Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    so far oni u got this honour.
    Thank u......
    I try to maintain this form the whole seasons.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Thank u......

reminds me of AMK in xpert11

aiyoh...
    pepe reina just got bullied by messi and higuain... 2 goals in 15 mins :|

torres is nowhere to be seen, not even in the bench... i hope he's resting and nothing happen to him...
    Last edited by archlover; 8th September 2010 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Thank u......
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    reminds me of AMK in xpert11
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by archlover View Post
    aiyoh...

torres is nowhere to be seen, not even in the bench... i hope he's resting and nothing happen to him...
    ya lo! dun get our torres involved!

LIVERPOOL NEWS
    Liverpool board would block mortgage attempts
    When will we be put out of the misery of having these 2 clowns as owners

Less than a month away from the due date, hope by then got buyers.. Maybe the potential investors are all waiting for the great LFC fire sale

Villa to appoint Houllier

Gerard Houllier is set to be confirmed as the new manager of Aston Villa this week, with L'Equipe reporting that he has agreed a two-year contract with the Premier League club.

Villa fans have voiced opposition to Gerard Houllier's expected appointment

After spells managing Liverpool and Lyon, Houllier is currently the technical director for the French national team, but he has scheduled a meeting with French Football Federation president Fernando Duchaussoy to follow Tuesday's Euro 2012 qualifier against Bosnia and Herzegovina.

"I will meet Wednesday to take stock of the situation with him," Duchaussoy told reporters. "I'll ask him. I would like to continue working with him."

Houllier, 63, is set to confirm that he is leaving the role to take charge at Villa Park, despite opposition from the club's supporters.

Kevin MacDonald, who has taken charge of Villa on a caretaker basis since the shock resignation of Martin O'Neill, has impressed owner Randy Lerner and could stay on as Houllier's assistant, a first-team coach or return to being in charge of the first-team.

MacDonald, as well as Alan Curbishley, had been interviewed for the manager's post, but Houllier emerged as the leading candidate.

Meanwhile, Villa midfielder Steve Sidwell is closing in on a return to fitness after missing the first five games of the season. Sidwell played 90 minutes for the reserves against Blackpool on Monday.

Sauce

Deregistered

wah basket , my guess guess for france game..

scorer opposite. if not hat trick already.

Quote Originally Posted by archlover View Post
    aiyoh...

ya lo! dun get our torres involved!

rubbish international friendly
    world cup champions tio thrashed

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    When will we be put out of the misery of having these 2 clowns as owners

Less than a month away from the due date, hope by then got buyers.. Maybe the potential investors are all waiting for the great LFC fire sale

rubbish international friendly
    world cup champions tio thrashed

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Villa to appoint Houllier

Gerard Houllier is set to be confirmed as the new manager of Aston Villa this week, with L'Equipe reporting that he has agreed a two-year contract with the Premier League club.

Villa fans have voiced opposition to Gerard Houllier's expected appointment

After spells managing Liverpool and Lyon, Houllier is currently the technical director for the French national team, but he has scheduled a meeting with French Football Federation president Fernando Duchaussoy to follow Tuesday's Euro 2012 qualifier against Bosnia and Herzegovina.

"I will meet Wednesday to take stock of the situation with him," Duchaussoy told reporters. "I'll ask him. I would like to continue working with him."

Houllier, 63, is set to confirm that he is leaving the role to take charge at Villa Park, despite opposition from the club's supporters.

Kevin MacDonald, who has taken charge of Villa on a caretaker basis since the shock resignation of Martin O'Neill, has impressed owner Randy Lerner and could stay on as Houllier's assistant, a first-team coach or return to being in charge of the first-team.

MacDonald, as well as Alan Curbishley, had been interviewed for the manager's post, but Houllier emerged as the leading candidate.

Meanwhile, Villa midfielder Steve Sidwell is closing in on a return to fitness after missing the first five games of the season. Sidwell played 90 minutes for the reserves against Blackpool on Monday.

Sauce
    quite a stunner!!

quite a stunner!!

dunno read from where, he might bring Phil Thompson in as his number 2

dunno read from where, he might bring Phil Thompson in as his number 2
    soon he will go and get all his godson back to villa to build his dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

french revolution part 2?

french revolution part 2?
    not surprise to see villa become another defensive squad soon.

not surprise to see villa become another defensive squad soon.

they were one of the teams with a lot of brits/local born/groomed players... could end up seeing an exodus and arrival of foreign talents with the calibre of cherou, cisse, diouf, salif diao....

milan baros.

AGENT LINKS INLER WITH LIVERPOOL MOVE
    Posted 08/09/10 17:03

Gokhan Inler's agent says Liverpool could make a move to sign the Udinese midfielder.

Inler appeared in Switzerland's 3-1 defeat to England on Tuesday in their Euro 2012 qualifier and is regarded as one of his country's most talented players after moving to Italy three years ago.

The 26-year-old has been linked with moves to Arsenal, Napoli and Inter Milan in the past, but so far there has been no concrete offers made for the midfielder, who decided to stay at Udinese.

"I have not had direct contacts with Napoli for Inler. I know that the clubs have spoken, however, they showed no great interest to negotiate," the player's agent Dino Lamberti told Radio Quinta Rete.

"With Inter Milan there were contacts in the last days of market but the agreement was not found.

"Staying in Udine was also a decision of the boy, because the (Udinese's owners) Pozzo family wants to do a good championship and for Inler it's good to grow again, before taking a step in a great team.

"When you go to a top team you must be able to play, otherwise after just two weeks you are forgotten.

"Away in January? Never say never. Liverpool are also interested in Inler and already with Benitez they followed him."

someone is trying to stir dabian.

maybe some manCircus utd clown fans not happy LFC thread so prominent and happening.

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast