Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 942

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

  1. #901

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    sian.

    i'll jump ship to support blackpool if they can draw 0-0 at anfield.

  2. #902

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    sian.

    i'll jump ship to support blackpool if they can draw 0-0 at anfield.
    uh, not saying it will happen, but juz in case, can u pls wipe ur kacheng clean clean for when we erm..help u on ur way?
    everytime they come back fr midweek trip, a bit shack out, teams which runs harder take advantage..

    mebbe if cc waves some new gstrings, situation will better..

  3. #903
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!

    Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

    Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

    so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.


    Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

    1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

    2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.


    LEAGUE TABLE

    1). cheesecake -> 20pts
    2). coolsigg ---- > 11pts
    3). blazer_workz --> 9pts
    4). sunnyday --> 9pts
    5). domdomino --> 8pts
    6). zhapchit --> 8pts!
    7). Canew --> 7pts! (added!!)
    8). grumpy --> 6pts!
    9). zaren -------> 3pts
    10). archlover --> 3pts
    11). bro rodz ---- > 1pt
    12). fotoudavid --> 1pt (he broke the duck's egg!!)
    13). taurean ----- > 1pt!
    14). obfuscate ---> 1pt!
    15). eejal ----> 1pt! (NEW ENTRY!! HUAT HUAT HUAT!!!)
    16). shunzi ---> 1pt! (NEW ENTRY!! HUAT HUAT HUAT!!!)


    League of HAT-TRICK HEROES


    1). FC Utrecht 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake
    30/9/2010 Stadion Galgenwaard



    3/10/2010, Sunday 1400GMT
    LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. Blackpool
    ANFIELD

    1). 3-0 LFC wins!!! (Torres, Torres) CC
    2). 2-0 liverpool win (torres, torres) sunnyday
    3). 0-0 DRAW domdomino

  4. #904
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    dun buang pls...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #905
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    KELLY HIT BY LEFT-BACK JINX
    Posted 01/10/10 15:07



    Left-back appears to be a jinx at Liverpool after Martin Kelly became the fourth player used in the position to fall foul of injury.

    With Paul Konchesky (hamstring), Fabio Aurelio (Achilles) and regular stand-in Daniel Agger (groin) all injured, Kelly assumed the role in the scoreless Europa League draw in Utrecht.

    The 20-year-old is technically a centre-half but has filled in at right-back and did not look particularly comfortable on the left in Holland.

    However, he has now sustained a knee problem and is a doubt to recover in time to face Blackpool at Anfield on Sunday.

    If he does not, manager Roy Hodgson could turn to Danny Wilson, another central defender, who became the fifth player to be fielded in the position in the Carling Cup defeat to League Two Northampton last week.

    With 17-year-old Jack Robinson, who only made his Barclays Premier League debut at Hull on the final day of last season, unlikely to be risked it leaves Liverpool short of options.

    Jamie Carragher could assume a role he has not played for several years, with Sotirios Kyrgiakos coming into central defence but Hodgson is hoping Kelly recovers.

    "He has got a slight problem with his knee so that could be another left-back out for us," Hodgson said.

    "I don't know how bad that is so we'll have to wait and see.

    "On the positive side though Steven Gerrard will be back and we'll be raring to go on Sunday."



    sian ah!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #906

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    KELLY HIT BY LEFT-BACK JINX
    Posted 01/10/10 15:07



    Left-back appears to be a jinx at Liverpool after Martin Kelly became the fourth player used in the position to fall foul of injury.

    With Paul Konchesky (hamstring), Fabio Aurelio (Achilles) and regular stand-in Daniel Agger (groin) all injured, Kelly assumed the role in the scoreless Europa League draw in Utrecht.

    The 20-year-old is technically a centre-half but has filled in at right-back and did not look particularly comfortable on the left in Holland.

    However, he has now sustained a knee problem and is a doubt to recover in time to face Blackpool at Anfield on Sunday.

    If he does not, manager Roy Hodgson could turn to Danny Wilson, another central defender, who became the fifth player to be fielded in the position in the Carling Cup defeat to League Two Northampton last week.

    With 17-year-old Jack Robinson, who only made his Barclays Premier League debut at Hull on the final day of last season, unlikely to be risked it leaves Liverpool short of options.

    Jamie Carragher could assume a role he has not played for several years, with Sotirios Kyrgiakos coming into central defence but Hodgson is hoping Kelly recovers.

    "He has got a slight problem with his knee so that could be another left-back out for us," Hodgson said.

    "I don't know how bad that is so we'll have to wait and see.

    "On the positive side though Steven Gerrard will be back and we'll be raring to go on Sunday."



    sian ah!!!


    put dirty kite there lah

  7. #907
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    put dirty kite there lah
    we can all vomit and donate more blood!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #908

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we can all vomit and donate more blood!
    u prefer laoya lucas?

  9. #909

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we can all vomit and donate more blood!

    how about torres? since he not scoring, send him do defence duty

  10. #910

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    how about torres? since he not scoring, send him do defence duty
    he defence oso cmi! it is his fault that Berbatov scored the first goal at old toilet!

  11. #911

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!

    Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

    Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

    so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.


    Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

    1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

    2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.


    LEAGUE TABLE

    1). cheesecake -> 20pts <-Kelong King!
    2). coolsigg ---- > 11pts
    3). blazer_workz --> 9pts
    4). sunnyday --> 9pts
    5). domdomino --> 8pts
    6). zhapchit --> 8pts!
    7). Canew --> 7pts! (added!!)
    8). grumpy --> 6pts!
    9). zaren -------> 3pts
    10). archlover --> 3pts
    11). bro rodz ---- > 1pt
    12). fotoudavid --> 1pt (he broke the duck's egg!!)
    13). taurean ----- > 1pt!
    14). obfuscate ---> 1pt!
    15). eejal ----> 1pt! (NEW ENTRY!! HUAT HUAT HUAT!!!)
    16). shunzi ---> 1pt! (NEW ENTRY!! HUAT HUAT HUAT!!!)


    League of HAT-TRICK HEROES


    1). FC Utrecht 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake
    30/9/2010 Stadion Galgenwaard



    3/10/2010, Sunday 1400GMT
    LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. Blackpool
    ANFIELD

    1). 3-0 LFC wins!!! (Torres, Torres) CC
    2). 2-0 liverpool win (torres, torres) sunnyday
    3). 0-0 DRAW domdomino
    4). 2-0 Liverpool win (Torres, Gerrard) coolsigg

  12. #912
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    i sian liao.


    louya leiva will make us all end up in ER.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #913
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    he defence oso cmi! it is his fault that Berbatov scored the first goal at old toilet!
    torres bueysai liao.

    but i think he will come good against orr-poo.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #914

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    Basket 18 yo keeling run away at the top

  15. #915
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    Im a LFC fan and will be sticking my neck behind the team headed by the popular & highly rated manager RH...haiz...0-0 against a holland road team...

  16. #916
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!

    Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

    Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

    so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.


    Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

    1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

    2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.


    LEAGUE TABLE

    1). cheesecake -> 20pts <-Kelong King!
    2). coolsigg ---- > 11pts
    3). blazer_workz --> 9pts
    4). sunnyday --> 9pts
    5). domdomino --> 8pts
    6). zhapchit --> 8pts!
    7). Canew --> 7pts! (added!!)
    8). grumpy --> 6pts!
    9). zaren -------> 3pts
    10). archlover --> 3pts
    11). bro rodz ---- > 1pt
    12). fotoudavid --> 1pt (he broke the duck's egg!!)
    13). taurean ----- > 1pt!
    14). obfuscate ---> 1pt!
    15). eejal ----> 1pt! (NEW ENTRY!! HUAT HUAT HUAT!!!)
    16). shunzi ---> 1pt! (NEW ENTRY!! HUAT HUAT HUAT!!!)


    League of HAT-TRICK HEROES


    1). FC Utrecht 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake
    30/9/2010 Stadion Galgenwaard



    3/10/2010, Sunday 1400GMT
    LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. Blackpool
    ANFIELD

    1). 3-0 LFC wins!!! (Torres, Torres) CC
    2). 2-0 liverpool win (torres, torres) sunnyday
    3). 0-0 DRAW domdomino
    4). 2-0 Liverpool win (Torres, Gerrard) coolsigg
    5). 0-0 draw...Torres goal disallowed! roDz

  17. #917
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Hodgson not prioritising Europa League

    Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson has insisted that his focus is not on the Europa League this season after his side's poor start to the Premier League campaign and early exit from the Carling Cup.

    europa league not his priority,carling cup out already...whats his priority? EPL? FaCup? League results also poor...maybe faCup early exit also...now my turn to vomit more blood...im so skinny liao...my heart is in poor condition...i think i better watch malaysia cup team like selangor or s-league team like tampines rovers... coz i know they openly kelong...

  18. #918

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    europa league not his priority,carling cup out already...whats his priority? EPL? FaCup? League results also poor...maybe faCup early exit also...now my turn to vomit more blood...im so skinny liao...my heart is in poor condition...i think i better watch malaysia cup team like selangor or s-league team like tampines rovers... coz i know they openly kelong...
    inter meelan last match is big win..
    u can try..
    oh wait, werent u the fella who masterminded that? 8P

  19. #919
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    inter meelan last match is big win..
    u can try..
    oh wait, werent u the fella who masterminded that? 8P
    wah if im the mastermind i wont be here...i'd be wearing suit standing & shouting along the touchline giving instructions liao...i only coffeeshop manager like all of us here lah...

  20. #920
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

    JOVANOVIC: I COULD LEAVE LIVERPOOL
    Posted 02/10/10 07:01


    Liverpool forward Milan Jovanovic is contemplating leaving the club just two months into the season.

    The Serb, signed on a free transfer in the summer from Standard Liege, is seemingly unhappy about his lack of playing time under Roy Hodgson and warned he is getting itchy feet.

    "I am starting to find the time dragging on," he is quoted as saying by The Sun.

    "I'm a fighter but if things do not sort themselves out I will change club - even though it is too soon to think about it yet.

    "I'm on form, I'm working hard and I have started eight competitive games.

    "But I've not been in the starting XI for the last few matches - and I've not even come on as a sub."

    He continued: "I have to adapt to a new system over here. I have to defend all the time.

    "Just three or four teams in the Premier league play attractive football. The others set great store by commitment, discipline and defending.

    "I miss Standard and the city of Liege."








    guys, if he were to go, any impact on us??? his contribution still not important and crucial now, right?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •