Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1833384142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eejal View Post
    rb has the team that was built by GH... he's just tapping on a winning team.

after he has sold almost 90% of the players from that era...wat happens?

so fond of rb lah u bro..
    GH team of rejects u mean? 90% of the players he sold still got us to another final...finished 2nd some 2 seasons back...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    my suspicion is either bro Rodz is rafa-in-disguise, or he has a really huge collection of rafa's undies
    im not rb in-disguise nor do i collect his undies...i juz think hes good enough...last season was due to injuries...many players off-form...bad luck to him, though

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    he is raf999.

now, josie moaningrhino has left behind a winning team, winning everything in sight in the italian league n even the champs league.

lets see if raf999 will end up empty handed this season.
    im still following rb's team...

bro rodz need to be nicer to RH.

he's been in the job for only 3 or 4 months.

raf999's been in the job for 5 or 6 years!
    i'll give your fave manager one season to see if he can win anything,6 years if he is good enough... after all hes got 3 of his signings in his 1st 11...not including cole & jova...

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Liverpool squad to face FC Utrecht
    29 September 2010

Here's the squad that Roy Hodgson has selected to travel to Holland to take on FC Utrecht in the Europa League on Thursday night.

LIVERPOOL: Reina, Jones, Johnson, Kelly, Kyrgiakos, Skrtel, Carragher, Shelvey, Poulsen, Lucas, Rodriguez, Spearing, Babel, Meireles, Jovanovic, Cole, Kuyt, Eccleston, Ngog, Torres.

** No Stevie G in the squad!!!
    Last edited by zhapchit; 30th September 2010 at 12:10 AM.

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!

[/COLOR][/SIZE]Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

LEAGUE TABLE

1). coolsigg ---- > 11pts
    2). cheesecake -> 10pts
    3). blazer_workz --> 9pts
    4). sunnyday --> 9pts
    5). domdomino --> 8pts
    6). zhapchit --> 8pts!
    7). Canew --> 7pts! (added!!)
    8). grumpy --> 6pts!
    9). zaren -------> 3pts
    10). archlover --> 3pts
    11). bro rodz ---- > 1pt
    12). fotoudavid --> 1pt (he broke the duck's egg!!)
    13). taurean ----- > 1pt!
    14). obfuscate ---> 1pt!
    15). eejal ----> 1pt! (NEW ENTRY!! HUAT HUAT HUAT!!!)
    16). shunzi ---> 1pt! (NEW ENTRY!! HUAT HUAT HUAT!!!)

FC Utrecht vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB

Liverpool return to Europa League action on Thursday when they travel to Holland to take on Utrecht in a group-stage clash.

The Reds have never before met Dirk Kuyt's former club in competitive action, though the two teams did play out a couple of friendlies during the 1970s.

Liverpool ran out victors on both of those occasions in Holland and will be aiming for a similar outcome to take a step towards the knockout phase of the Europa League.

1). 0-0 draw! CC --> super sian n tired liao. dun belif the team can score.
    2). 2-1 LFC WINS!!! (dirty kite) shunzi
    3). 4-1 LFC WIN!! (Nogoals, Nogoals) blazer_workz
    4). 1-0 LFC WINS !!! ( nogoals ) domdomino
    5). 5-0 LFC WINS! (Cole, Cole) zhapchit
    6). 2-0 LFC Win!!! (Ngog,Cole) roDz
    7). 3-1 Liverpool wins! (D. Ngog, J. Cole) Canew.
    8). 3-0 LFC WINS!!! (Ngog, cole, cole) fotoudavid
    9). 1-1 DRAW (Dirty Kite) Kelccm
    10). 2-1 liverpool win (torres, torres) sunnyday
    11). 3-1 liverpool win (gerrard, nogoal) archloverrrrrrrr

someone so defensive...

we're just teasing you man.. you looked so worked up.
    chillz bro....

someone so defensive...

chillz bro....

confirmed rafa-in-disguise

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    GH team of rejects u mean? 90% of the players he sold still got us to another final...finished 2nd some 2 seasons back...

im not rb in-disguise nor do i collect his undies...i juz think hes good enough...last season was due to injuries...many players off-form...bad luck to him, though

im still following rb's team...

i'll give your fave manager one season to see if he can win anything,6 years if he is good enough... after all hes got 3 of his signings in his 1st 11...not including cole & jova...
    i dun mind, provided he gets to spend as much as raf999 did.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

raf999 is history, he is no longer with LFC.

so, let's move on, rally behind RH, support him. he held a job most do not want, except me n kenny d.

tis is a transitional period. dun bully him, yet.

stevie G might not play this evening!

HODGSON MAY LEAVE TORRES ON BENCH
    Posted 29/09/10 19:48

Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson will not guarantee striker Fernando Torres a starting place in the Europa League against Utrecht but admits his presence in the squad is something of an insurance policy.

The Spain international has not featured in Europe this season - sitting out the four qualifying matches and one Group K encounter - but travelled to Holland with a virtually-full strength squad.

Only Steven Gerrard, who is being rested, and Daniel Agger, who has had an MRI scan on a groin problem which has not responded to treatment, missed the trip.

But Hodgson said it should not be assumed Torres would automatically take his place up front but revealed he had learned a harsh lesson after the Carling Cup exit to League Two side Northampton.

A week ago the Reds boss gave his first-choice side the night off but then saw a second-string lose on penalties.

Hodgson admitted that, in hindsight, it would have been worth having some quality players in reserve - hence the presence of Torres and most of the first team.

"The mere fact he is here does not mean he will be in the starting XI," said the 62-year-old.

"When you are playing against Northampton and it is 1-1 and you are not playing very well you are desperate to change the game.

"You look around you and realise you have given all the quality players time off to prepare for the game on Saturday and you would like desperately to bring on maybe one of those players - that is one of the things that has affected my thinking."

Torres has scored just once so far this campaign, the winner against West Brom, but had a superb volley ruled out against Sunderland at the weekend and has provided the assist for Liverpool's last four league matches.

Hodgson believes the 26-year-old is now ready to hit top form having put his injury problems behind him.

"He is getting better and better. He has been behind our last four goals in the league," he said.

"Those assists will help his confidence. I've said all along for him it is a matter of time and a matter of games and it is nice to see him coming back to the form and the kind of player he is.

"I think the injury problems are behind him. I don't think we can consistently bring up injury problems.

"They were supposedly cleared up when he went to the World Cup but because he didn't meet expectations there were suggestions it was because of injuries.

"But he has been recovered from the actual injury which kept him out of the end of last season since the start of the World Cup and the injury picked up in the final was very minor and had cleared up by the time he came back for pre-season training.

"He scored a wonderful goal at the weekend which was ruled out for offside, for me very controversially, so I don't think there is anything wrong with his confidence.

"Everyone knows that for people who live on the reputation of being goalscorers, when goals dry up their confidence takes a bit of a knock.

"But the one thing you know about proven, quality goalscorers is that it will come again.

"The other thing we all know is that every goalscorer will go through a barren period.

"Who knows, tomorrow night might be good for that but I'm pretty sure Utrecht might have something to say about that because I don't think they will make him easy for him."

Hodgson also dismissed suggestions there were any injury concerns about Gerrard, who has scored three of Liverpool's last four goals in the Barclays Premier League.

"We decided we would spare him because if he is playing three games in a week we might lose him for a longer period," he said.

"Luckily in central midfield I have plenty of options so it was a possibility not to use him in this game, which we think will serve us in good stead in the future.

"He suffers from back pain and we didn't want to exaggerate that by playing him Thursday and Sunday.

"If this had been a decisive game in the group and we needed a positive result to get us through he would have played.

"Gerrard's fitness is the least of my concerns."

Liverpool's medical staff have discussed the possibility of Gerrard having an injection to ease any issues with his back, with Hodgson suggesting in his pre-match press conference that could take place after Sunday's match at home to Blackpool.

However, while it is a course of treatment which is available to them it is not being "actively pursued" at this stage, according to the club.

someone so defensive...

chillz bro....

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    confirmed rafa-in-disguise
    i dont mind being rb...hes rich... just that rich part...not the physical part...that u have to ask bro CC...maybe hes seen so much of him till he hates rb so much...

i dun mind, provided he gets to spend as much as raf999 did.
    i think hes spend as much as rb in the 1st season?

raf999 is history, he is no longer with LFC.

so, let's move on, rally behind RH, support him. he held a job most do not want, except me n kenny d.

tis is a transitional period. dun bully him, yet.
    yeah...i'll support the whole team...though i've not much confidence in the new manager...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

i dont mind being rb...hes rich... just that rich part...not the physical part...that u have to ask bro CC...maybe hes seen so much of him till he hates rb so much...

i think hes spend as much as rb in the 1st season?

yeah...i'll support the whole team...though i've not much confidence in the new manager...
    errrr... no, i think raf999 spent more than 10mil on xabi?

anyway, it is all in the past.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

LEAGUE TABLE

2). cheesecake -> 10pts
    4). sunnyday --> 9pts
    5). domdomino --> 8pts
    6). zhapchit --> 8pts!
    8). grumpy --> 6pts!
    9). zaren -------> 3pts
    10). archlover --> 3pts
    11). bro rodz ---- > 1pt
    14). obfuscate ---> 1pt!

Liverpool return to Europa League action on Thursday when they travel to Holland to take on Utrecht in a group-stage clash.

The Reds have never before met Dirk Kuyt's former club in competitive action, though the two teams did play out a couple of friendlies during the 1970s.

Liverpool ran out victors on both of those occasions in Holland and will be aiming for a similar outcome to take a step towards the knockout phase of the Europa League.

10). 2-1 liverpool win (nogoal, torres) sunnyday

sunnyday trying to kelong for archlover?

hey guys, Stevie G not playing tis evening!

yah lor he didn't travel with the squad leh

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

LEAGUE TABLE

2). cheesecake -> 10pts
    4). sunnyday --> 9pts
    5). domdomino --> 8pts
    6). zhapchit --> 8pts!
    8). grumpy --> 6pts!
    9). zaren -------> 3pts
    10). archlover --> 3pts
    11). bro rodz ---- > 1pt
    14). obfuscate ---> 1pt!

12). 2-0 Liverpool win (Torres, Ngog) coolsigg

is he going to be sold to AC Milan next Jan?

Liverpool Set for 35m AC Milan Bid for Captain Steven Gerrard

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

LEAGUE TABLE

2). cheesecake -> 10pts
    4). sunnyday --> 9pts
    5). domdomino --> 8pts
    6). zhapchit --> 8pts!
    8). grumpy --> 6pts!
    9). zaren -------> 3pts
    10). archlover --> 3pts
    11). bro rodz ---- > 1pt
    14). obfuscate ---> 1pt!

12). 2-0 Liverpool win (Torres, Ngog) coolsigg
    14). 2-1 LFC Won. (Meireless, Cole) eejal

no la..at 1st i thought torres would play..so i put torres as goalscorer..then realise he may not play..so changed to nogoal..then now RH says he may come on late in the game..so i put 1 each

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    sunnyday trying to kelong for archlover?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    is he going to be sold to AC Milan next Jan?

Liverpool Set for 35m AC Milan Bid for Captain Steven Gerrard
    wah $35milGBP. not bad.. hehehe

Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1833384142434445 ... LastLast