Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Member/Tangshooter

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Teamwork and common understanding is lacking in LFC..players are all very new and are very unsure of how each and individual will run..very difficult to set pace..hopefully they will do better as the season progress..perhaps we are quite fortunate to play the big teams in early games..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nitewalk View Post
    You call that best? No offense but That was still poor tbh. It was man united's poor defending which played liverpool in. Notice how liverpool score from set play not open play? It was moments of madness that liverpool scored. Roy Hodgson was clueless as usual when his team trails.
    But that is our best liao leh.......

no choice now, after 5 years of Rafa mis-handling........... now Liverpool need more time to bring back glory......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Teamwork and common understanding is lacking in LFC..players are all very new and are very unsure of how each and individual will run..very difficult to set pace..hopefully they will do better as the season progress..perhaps we are quite fortunate to play the big teams in early games..
    ya, to ensure we can win KKJ teams, we must face tough teams first. so that players are used to losing, then winning will be morale boosting.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post

no choice now, after 5 years of Rafa mis-handling........... now Liverpool need more time to bring back glory......

yeah, give the man time, Rafa had 5-6 years to create all these mess, RH need some time to sort out and the players need time to gel together

We lost to a better team and maybe some doubtful referee-ing... but there are positives from the game, so let's take it in the chin and move on.

I only have 1 complaint about RH!

WHY start with 4-5-1????????

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

yeah lor, why not 1-5-4???
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

yeah lor, why not 1-5-4???

u really see Manure no up?
    or u high from sniffing who's undies???

nothing against 451 or 4231 but i dont understand why keep agger on the bench. he is the one that can bring the ball forward and can even change the pace of the game.

Blog Entries

I'm no liverpool fan (Fulham supporter to be precise). But its sad to see half the liverpool team players who don't deserve to wear the famous red jersey. Don't say world class, i think some had not played like it is a man utd liverpool game.

I'm no liverpool fan (Fulham supporter to be precise). But its sad to see half the liverpool team players who don't deserve to wear the famous red jersey. Don't say world class, i think some had not played like it is a man utd liverpool game.

Torres (other than earning the 2 assists), Gerrard (other than his 2 goals) should be dropped
    Johnson was absolute crap
    Konkelsky was not fantastic
    Maxi was almost anonymous
    Reina let in 3 goals

who else you think we should drop?

it was not the prettiest performance, 1st half was absolute rubbish
    we did showed spirit to fight back (something missing in previous seasons), we did clawed 2 goals back to level, lost to beautiful 3rd goal, lost to a guy branded as lazy/rubbish and decided to put up a performance that forever etch him in Manure history....

what more can we ask for?

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    nothing against 451 or 4231 but i dont understand why keep agger on the bench. he is the one that can bring the ball forward and can even change the pace of the game.

i thought u jumped ship liao?
    why you care?

We dun have other half..... to change........... must ask Rafa where is the other half......

anyway, i wanna see spearing, agger, babel and ngog more often.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

We didnt turn up in the 1st half...im still thinking what was RH tactics?

2nd half was better...everyone harrassed the opponents...we were unlucky coz the match official was howard webb whos a known manUre fan...thats why he didnt give ohshit redcard for the foul as the last defender...

defensively we were extremely poor! We conceeded goals from setpiece...im surprised why nobody make noise about the man-to-man marking? If its last season...im sure many people here blame rafa for the zonal marking?!

poulsen imo,is better than masch...cheaper & older but better...he destroys opponents rythm as good as masch...his long pass is better...his temperament is better...

meireles is also good with his touch...

Torres got better in the 2nd half but still not good enough for his standard...

Cole almost non-exist...maxi even worst...

we should have attack manUre from the start...i would have played the foolowing players:

Reina

Johnson
    Carra
    Krgiakos
    Koncheski

Gerrard
    Poulsen
    Meireles
    Jova

Ngog
    Torres

Some people think just bcoz they play in champions league they'll surely win it? How many seasons have they play in the CL & how many times they won it? We dont need to play every season in CL but when we do...we make sure we win it or get to the final...thats why we have 5 Champions league trophies...one of them the real thing...tell me which team in england has the real one? Please visit Anfield to view...

Blog Entries

Torres (other than earning the 2 assists), Gerrard (other than his 2 goals) should be dropped
    Johnson was absolute crap
    Konkelsky was not fantastic
    Maxi was almost anonymous
    Reina let in 3 goals

who else you think we should drop?

it was not the prettiest performance, 1st half was absolute rubbish
    we did showed spirit to fight back (something missing in previous seasons), we did clawed 2 goals back to level, lost to beautiful 3rd goal, lost to a guy branded as lazy/rubbish and decided to put up a performance that forever etch him in Manure history....

what more can we ask for?
    We dun have other half..... to change........... must ask Rafa where is the other half......

anyway, i wanna see spearing, agger, babel and ngog more often.
    I was annoyed to see man utd fans talking bad about berbatov who i always admired for his technique. Think people need time, just as Hodgson needs time (his ability to change a game is virtually non-existant) That said, I think they should give babel and ngog a chance. Konchesky was terrible, totally not a liverpool player. Agger was an improvement though he didnt close down nani fast enough for nani to cross in the ball which led to the second (?) goal.

It was a good match though. You could see united slowly letting liverpool come back into the game. From there the game was more balanced and interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    we should have attack manUre from the start...i would have played the foolowing players:

Reina

Johnson
    Carra
    Krgiakos
    Koncheski

Gerrard
    Poulsen
    Meireles
    Jova

Ngog
    Torres

agree with you except, Cole or Babel instead of Ngog. I still dont think Krgiakos can perform and do well in such a match, Agger or Skrtel to partner Carra.
    Koncheski didnt really have a good match, but what the heck, we dont have much of a choice other than playing Agger or Carra in that role. Similar for Johnson, other than Carra, who else can play right back?

Gosh, can we have 4 Carra to play defence?

I was annoyed to see man utd fans talking bad about berbatov who i always admired for his technique. Think people need time, just as Hodgson needs time (his ability to change a game is virtually non-existant) That said, I think they should give babel and ngog a chance. Konchesky was terrible, totally not a liverpool player. Agger was an improvement though he didnt close down nani fast enough for nani to cross in the ball which led to the second (?) goal.

It was a good match though. You could see united slowly letting liverpool come back into the game. From there the game was more balanced and interesting.

Berbatov has technique but not consistent and does look bloody lazy... i can understand why he is not appreciated by Manure fans....

every dog has it day...
    unfortunately, he has to miraculously score a hattrick on such an important match and against LFC.... haizzz

Arsenal and Chelsea have better chances this year.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Arsenal and Chelsea have better chances this year.

If LFC cannot win, and as long as it is not MU, it doesn't matter... Blackpool can win the title for all I care

Gosh, can we have 4 Carra to play defence?
    4 not enough la, 4+1 or 2 spares better

If LFC cannot win, and as long as it is not MU, it doesn't matter... Blackpool can win the title for all I care