Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Monday Blues started the moment that header went in.... sianz....
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *48* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post

Sianzzz, a few of my colleagues are man circle fans

Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    well, the gd news is, the way they played backed into the game, they've finally decided to started their season..

they started to take their chances with forward passes..
    b4 that, it was all sideways, backwards, give ball away when someone fr the other side is within 5metres of it..
    (dunno abt the uefa games, didnt see eno of those)

haiz lousy performance, maybe we need laoya lucas

monday lai liao...

dun worry guys!! the season is still long and hopefully the team can bounce back!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

lets jump ship :x

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    Go ahead and join Man United.

We will never walk alone!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

The 1st 45 mins that we went missing............... blame it on our own, face it, Man United deserve to win as they play better attacking football.

The best that came from us was from 2nd half......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post

if you do, i am sure many brothers here will be happy to help you with a kick in the backside

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    monday lai liao...

dun worry guys!! the season is still long and hopefully the team can bounce back!
    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    The 1st 45 mins that we went missing............... blame it on our own, face it, Man United deserve to win as they play better attacking football.

Yes, season still long, I am sure we can bounce back. 2nd half play was a lot more positive

Cole and Merieles played quite well. Poulsen was much better than laoya lucas, did u guys see that pass to Merieles for the header?

Our wing backs were a bit woeful.

I think RH should have used Torres as a sub and start with a fresh and hungrier Babel.

Whatever... we know it is a season of rebuilding, as long as we dun fall too far back

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Yes, season still long, I am sure we can bounce back. 2nd half play was a lot more positive

Cole and Merieles played quite well. Poulsen was much better than laoya lucas, did u guys see that pass to Merieles for the header?

Our wing backs were a bit woeful.

I think RH should have used Torres as a sub and start with a fresh and hungrier Babel.

Whatever... we know it is a season of rebuilding, as long as we dun fall too far back

YNWA
    We are better then west ham and everton now.......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

We are better then west ham and everton now.......

I am so proud

The team is still in rebuilding progress...

give credits to them man.. they almost held manure to a draw.

skrtel is a suspect with high crosses... krygiakos is a much better person imho.

but hey...come one. we lost to a better team..lets move on.
    hell we know what to expect from cole and meireless man.. hehhee

I am so proud
    maybe newcastle is better now, period......... end of season, we can be top 6 is good liao....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

I know we are still in the mist of rebuilding but is always painful to buang, especially to them.

if you do, i am sure many brothers here will be happy to help you with a kick in the backside

Shall we start a list of interested volunteers?

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post

let him rot............
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

maybe newcastle is better now, period......... end of season, we can be top 6 is good liao....

6th is an improvement from 7th, considering now we have a much smaller squad

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post

let him rot............

good point fotoudavid, we kick too much, a bit hard for him to form circle when he goes over

Blog Entries

You call that best? No offense but That was still poor tbh. It was man united's poor defending which played liverpool in. Notice how liverpool score from set play not open play? It was moments of madness that liverpool scored. Roy Hodgson was clueless as usual when his team trails.