Thread: Help! cost of sensor cleaning

Default Help! cost of sensor cleaning

bros here help me.
    i have a little problem with the cost of cleaning the sensor, from this forum, i see that it's 20++ dollar. but when i email canon and enquire them about the pricing, i was told that it cost 120, excluding GST. so what's the actual pricing of cleaning the sensor? is it 20over dollars or 120over dollars?

Default Re: Help! cost of sensor cleaning

sensor cleaning under Class A servicing. $20 x gst.

http://www.canon.com.sg/personal/support/servicecharges

but the price in the link still accurate ah? cos i see that it's not updated in the lens section, 18-135 and 18-200 is not included one, last week i got emailed them and was quoted 120 for it and i dont know why so expensive

Quote Originally Posted by qiang View Post
    but the price in the link still accurate ah? cos i see that it's not updated in the lens section, 18-135 and 18-200 is not included one, last week i got emailed them and was quoted 120 for it and i dont know why so expensive
    Are you talking about your camera sensor or lenses? The title of your thread has, "sensor".

Looking at the the price of the efs class a service, those lenses range between 40 and 60... so 120 is 60x2?

Blog Entries

Why don't you bring your camera down to CSC and ask them to quote there and then. If not happy, walk away.

Sensor cleaning is 20+. Lens cleaning is 40-60 per lens usually but also depends on what needs to be cleaned.

yup sorry it's about the sensor not the lens, im trying to show that the chart is not updated because they missed out the 2 lenses which are newer.

hmm, CSC is a little far from west side haha, maybe i will call and ask them again tomorrow. thanks guys!

Blog Entries

yup sorry it's about the sensor not the lens, im trying to show that the chart is not updated because they missed out the 2 lenses which are newer.

hmm, CSC is a little far from west side haha, maybe i will call and ask them again tomorrow. thanks guys!
    It's not far if you take MRT. They have direct MRT at harborfront already.