10th Sep 2010 Friday Photoediting/Studio Workshop
Who Should Attend The Workshop
The workshop is for people who are passionate about creativity and photography.
About The Workshop
This workshop is run for any level of photographic experience. The workshop will be a full day event (1000 - 1700 Hrs) and one model (florence) in attendance. Everyone gets a chance to direct and photograph and the pace is friendly and casual. Photoshop editing will be taught during the workshop as how to remove pimples/blemishes/scars, adjusting colours and skin tone, implanting creative colour and different effect on your photos. Each participant will have to prepare their own laptop with the software installed, or else install the trial version provided by us.
Basically this workshop is not going to teach u everything basic about photo editing, it will be a crash course for u to edit your photo to the result we wanted at the end of the day.
The workshop will be limited to 15 participants
- 1000 – 1015 Hrs: Introduction
- 1015 – 1100 Hrs: Briefing of morning session objectives
- 1100 – 1200 Hrs: Morning Workshop proceedings
- 1200 – 1300 Hrs: LUNCH Break
- 1300 – 1400 Hrs: Recap of morning session works
- 1400 – 1430 Hrs: Briefing of afternoon session objectives
- 1430 – 1630 Hrs: Shooting Workshop proceedings
- 1630 – 1700 Hrs: Day Summary
Date: 10th Sep Friday 2010
Time: 1000hrs to 1700hrs
Duration: 7 Hours (Lunch at 12noon)
Location: Will be revealed to paid participants. (Studio)
Cost: $250 (editing freeware will be given to windows version user)
If u don have a camera or lens, there will be nikon set D300, 50mm1.4g, 105mm2.8, 135mmdc2 and sony A700, 50mm1.7, 90mmf3.5, 135mm2.8 for loan
How to register?
1. Kindly PM or SMS me @ 9748 6996 with your name, nick & mobile number to reserve a slot.
2. Payment details will then be sent to you via SMS.
3. Shoot details will be sent to you via SMS after payment is made.
4. My email/msn : email@example.com