Thread: Need help pleasee!!

Default Need help pleasee!!

There are many dots, and smudges when i view through my DSLR to the sky, I tried with different lens, and the dots remains, so i'm quite sure the dots are from the camera itself. when i click the shutter, the dots and smudges don't appear on the photos, rather, there are more other dusts that are not seen on the viewfinder appearing on the photo. Need advise on how to solve it, and where can i get my body cleaned? warranty is over already

Default Re: Need help pleasee!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mronetwothree View Post
    There are many dots, and smudges when i view through my DSLR to the sky, I tried with different lens, and the dots remains, so i'm quite sure the dots are from the camera itself. when i click the shutter, the dots and smudges don't appear on the photos, rather, there are more other dusts that are not seen on the viewfinder appearing on the photo. Need advise on how to solve it, and where can i get my body cleaned? warranty is over already
    1 )Spots that are not appear on the photo = must be on the VF or mirror (not on the sensor so no worry. If does not have problem to the AF spot than is up to you to clean or not.)

2) Dust that are not seen on the VF = must be on the sensor (clean the sensor will solve the problem.

3) Sad to say that warranty does not cover the cleaning for sensor or VF bcoz this is not manufacturer fault.

doesn't sound like a serious problem... just go check if its dust on ur mirror etc...

or your VF got smudged..
    enzeru21 Canon 500D |Tamron17-50mm f/2.8| Sigma30mm f/1.4 | 580EX II
    mylightedreams

Your Service Center offers cleaning of sensor and viewfinder. Addresses can be found in the consumer corner. Keep your sensor clean, viewfinder doesn't matter.
    EOS