Thread: Mecha Art Museum by Singapore Cosplay Club 10thSept-31stOctober 2010

Default Mecha Art Museum by Singapore Cosplay Club 10thSept-31stOctober 2010

Dear all

We are happy to bring to you the Mecha Art Museum, a collection of mechas made out of papercraft by the Mecha Design House at the West Coast Plaza, 154 West Coast Road.

The exhibition runs from 10th Sept 2010-31st October 2010.
    I understand there are many photographers in this forum. The venue allows photo-taking during the duration of the Mecha Art Museum, so we welcome you to the event to have a look!

Programme on 11,12,18,19th:
    Cosplay Workshops
    Cosplay Performances by Goldy and Dark Knight, World Cosplay Summit Tokyo Representatives
    Anime Performances

Performance showdays are 11th,12th,18th,19th September 2010.
    Cosplay days are 12th and 19th September. The theme for cosplay are characters from mecha series. Non-mecha characters are also welcome!

To sign up for our workshops, you can register at workshops@mechadesignhouse.com

Visit www.mechadesignhouse.com to find out even more!

Default Re: Mecha Art Museum by Singapore Cosplay Club 10thSept-31stOctober 2010

Default Re: Mecha Art Museum by Singapore Cosplay Club 10thSept-31stOctober 2010

hmm Dancouga.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Looks pretty good. Will try to make it down for the event.

Anyone else went? Pretty small scale but the attendees were quite passionate Here's some pictures taken at the event. Don't mind the OOF shots or the poorly composed ones - still trying to come to grips with the 7D

I'm going with my friend on saturday. 18th Sept.
    7D | 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM | 100mm f/2.8 L IS USM Macro | 580EX II