Thread: (UPDATE) -Best of the best II- CLUBBING DIVAS: Celestina,Elynn,Betty,Catherine,Jovin

Default (UPDATE) -Best of the best II- CLUBBING DIVAS: Celestina,Elynn,Betty,Catherine,Jovin

Dear all,

For those who had signed up for the shoot via sms, kindly sms me/pm me your number again due to technical errors on phone.

Sorry and thank you for your understanding.

Default Re: (UPDATE) -Best of the best II- CLUBBING DIVAS: Celestina,Elynn,Betty,Catherine,Jo

THE CLUBBING DIVAS

Who says you can club only at night?!

JOIN THE CLUBBING DIVAS AS THEY SMASH RIGHT IN YOUR CAMERA ON A SATURDAY MORNING

Feat. Celestina Tiew, Elynn Koh, Betty Zhou,
    C
    atherine L
    & Jovin Y

Date: 4 Sep, Saturday

Time: 9am - 11:30am

Models: 4

Outfits: Clubbing Wear

Cost: $43 ONLY

pm jusgaki, email jusaki@live.com or sms/call 91641233 to make your camera dance!!

Default Re: (UPDATE) -Best of the best II- CLUBBING DIVAS: Celestina,Elynn,Betty,Catherine,Jo

Celestina

Elynn Koh

Betty

Catherine

Jovin

Ups for the shoot

details are out please text me if you didn receive it!