Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Annoying calls from property agents

Default Re: Annoying calls from property agents

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    I hang a bin at my door, so everyday just empty the bin, send these flyers for recycling.
    but I head those locksmith stick their small sticker all over the places, it is hard to remove and some damaged the paint surface.
    they stick on your door or gate ? then call them why are they damaging your property. if they stick on common corridor, you also can report them. i remember there is a law you cannot anyhow stick one. imagine gas company, locksmith, agents and everyone stick their stickers on your door or corridor, how ugly would it be?? report them.
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    I am getting lots and lots of calls from all sorts of property agent asking whether want to sell flat... Its like 2 to 3 per day... put all the flyers all over my doorstep still not enough...i dunno where they get my house number from... The next time they call again... i am gonna tell them, ok i want to sell for 1 million... want or not...

im staying in my in laws house in a 4 rm flat btw...
    I used to be a telemarketer. and i've learnt that they actually reuse lists from other companies.. for example, i am a property agent company, i have compiled list 'A'. I call list 'A'. when i'm done, the list will be passed to maybe an insurance company or smthg of that sort.. and the cycle continues..

And also, they compile the list from many sources, like gumtree and even here in cs.. so think again where you left your number on this wide database called the net.. that's where they got your number from..

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    unfortunately, it's not yet against the law bro...
    Can one be creative and classify it as "littering"?

call the ENV and complain.. this guy littered the unwanted paper at the door.. vandalism etc....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12