Thread: Phantom Flex

Default Phantom Flex

This camera can take over 1000 fps at 1920X1080 resolution.

Last edited by phoakm; 31st August 2010 at 09:48 PM.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Default Re: Phantom Flex

Good for BBC's nature programs.... with Sir David Attenborough

Scuba & Father... For Life

This is another video taken using the camera, but cannot see. You may have to do a refresh. The video is stunning.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...ns-tennis.html
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

This is the kinda cameras that i'm using in the labs here.. we require high speed captures to be able to capture motion or sparks in my biological constructs.

and these are also the "type" of cameras that are mounted onto American tanks for high speed captures too :-)

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    This is the kinda cameras that i'm using in the labs here.. we require high speed captures to be able to capture motion or sparks in my biological constructs.

and these are also the "type" of cameras that are mounted onto American tanks for high speed captures too :-)
    What labs experiment are you doing? Very chim
    Last edited by phoakm; 1st September 2010 at 07:20 AM.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    What labs experiment are you doing? Very chim
    monitoring and measuring calcium waves and sparks within a biological construct that we made.

the blardy phantom weighs so blardy heavy.... machiam like GPMG liddat

and guess what?....... i attached it to my nikon 105/2.8 micro and some extension tubes to get really close to an area

i just hate the post recording process......the analysis of so many files takes weeks...and months too....(heng not i do this part) LOL!

monitoring and measuring calcium waves and sparks within a biological construct that we made.

the blardy phantom weighs so blardy heavy.... machiam like GPMG liddat

and guess what?....... i attached it to my nikon 105/2.8 micro and some extension tubes to get really close to an area

i just hate the post recording process......the analysis of so many files takes weeks...and months too....(heng not i do this part) LOL!
    samah samah......I understand the tedious process of the experiment. I also conduct experiements during U days.

I was thinking you are using SEM to take pictures ....

BTW, when you coming back?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    samah samah......I understand the tedious process of the experiment. I also conduct experiements during U days.

I was thinking you are using SEM to take pictures ....

BTW, when you coming back?
    SEM is old tech liao... coz requiring fixing of samples and is usually used for uber tiny subjects like virus, etc. TEMs are the ones that are nice to use to observe patterns or organization of structures within organs and all that geeky sh*t.

nowadays for electrophysiology or biological mechanical physiological aspects, understanding and sighting in a much more "realistic" manner requires all these fancy gadgets.....

but the phantom series that i can access is already heavier than the pro 7B liao .......LOL! next time need world bodyweight champions to carry the lights, the generator and the phantoms

I coming back in end October but will go Taiwan and Malaysia first and then will be back in Singapore in November.

ai hip moder siboh

onz
    Last edited by plsoong; 1st September 2010 at 07:42 AM.

SEM is old tech liao... coz requiring fixing of samples and is usually used for uber tiny subjects like virus, etc. TEMs are the ones that are nice to use to observe patterns or organization of structures within organs and all that geeky sh*t.

nowadays for electrophysiology or biological mechanical physiological aspects, understanding and sighting in a much more "realistic" manner requires all these fancy gadgets.....

but the phantom series that i can access is already heavier than the pro 7B liao .......LOL! next time need world bodyweight champions to carry the lights, the generator and the phantoms

I coming back in end October but will go Taiwan and Malaysia first and then will be back in Singapore in November.

ai hip moder siboh

onz

I still stuck at SEM time, maybe is the product I am doing does not require that sort of equipment.

Coming back in November? Onz....Will try to keep my week end slots free for the model shoot. ..... remember rental $50 per day.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service