Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lee Big stopper

Default Re: Lee Big stopper

For those who can wait... Teamworkphoto ~S$188, takes about 1 week to arrive...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    For those who can wait... Teamworkphoto ~S$188, takes about 1 week to arrive...
    I got mine from teamworkphoto last mth, waited about a mth, cost is about $200 inclusive of delivery and using the exchange rate then. havent had the chance to test it out yet..

Quote Originally Posted by jgjonathangoh View Post
    I got mine from teamworkphoto last mth, waited about a mth, cost is about $200 inclusive of delivery and using the exchange rate then. havent had the chance to test it out yet..
    my CC shows $188... so i dunno why they charge u $200.. stock just came in recently, so 1 month might not be the actual delivery time...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

Does anyone knows the average waiting time for CP to obtain the LEE big stopper? I have called to put my name on the waiting list about 2 weeks ago and there is still calls from them. If anyone wishes to put their LEE big stopper on sale, please contact me. I require it pretty urgently.
    Last edited by Giorgio; 12th April 2011 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgio
    Does anyone knows the average waiting time for CP to obtain the LEE big stopper? I have called to put my name on the waiting list about 2 weeks ago and there is still calls from them. If anyone wishes to put their LEE big stopper on sale, please contact me. I require it pretty urgently.
    Few days back I remember reading TK foto facebook that they have the Lee Big Stopper; newly arrived!!

yups, TK FOTO stocks just arrived. managed to pick up 1 pc for myself after visiting them many times.

Do hurry!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345