Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Thread: Any photographers experienced 'model' problems?

Default Re: Any photographers experienced 'model' problems?

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    It will help if we know who the "model" is.
    redstone might be talking about the same gal I are talking about. Her name starts with A and i rem a mod ever complain on her thread for doing the same thing as well.

thinking of the worst case scenario to arise from such a thing (or possibly not worst, but near worst)

(1) photographer accuses model of displaying poor professionalism
    (2) model counteraccuses photographer of trying to get fresh, with bad behaviour on photographer's part to dissuade her from turning up in the first place
    (3) no witnesses, all agreements, etc made via phone with no records of what transpired, only individual claims

then how? how to resolve? in this case both get their reputation damaged... and no one will ever know.

for (2), don't think it doesn't happen. has happened before.... with models taking sides on whether or not said photographer has displayed good behaviour. and the fact is, a photographer who has wolfish behaviour might not try to get fresh with every model, and only pick and choose his prey.

Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    redstone might be talking about the same gal I are talking about. Her name starts with A and i rem a mod ever complain on her thread for doing the same thing as well.
    Thanks, have pen her down on my list of "Not To Use Model" liow.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    Mine is a male model.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910