Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 1000

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

  1. #681
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    My uncle bought 550d earlier at comex. His budget was initially $1000.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  2. #682
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hi hi good morning

    more and more Big Brothers in clubsnap

    i think all Big Brothers produce Small Brothers who want to become Big Brothers.
    Hi hi hi,

    Than the Big Brothers becum bigger brothers and the vicious cycle goes on.. .. Tats jus bad.. someone's ego def bigger than the other..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  3. #683

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Hi hi hi,

    Than the Big Brothers becum bigger brothers and the vicious cycle goes on.. .. Tats jus bad.. someone's ego def bigger than the other..
    soon there will be the catastrophic event that we only whisper about:

    The Battle of the Brothers.

    there can only be one.

  4. #684
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hi hi good morning

    more and more Big Brothers in clubsnap

    i think all Big Brothers produce Small Brothers who want to become Big Brothers.
    Band of Brothers??
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  5. #685
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Hihihi,

    Just back, today succeeded in poisoning my younger sis to get D3000 kit @ $699 in mad las minute rush at Comex

  6. #686
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    So how was your model escort duties?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  7. #687
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hi hi good morning

    more and more Big Brothers in clubsnap

    i think all Big Brothers produce Small Brothers who want to become Big Brothers.
    Hiaz..... They just want attention, feel shiok to have fans or xmm call them uncle. Skill not good also nevermind, nowadays it is more about PR than photography.

  8. #688
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Think we will all go to hell for poison people.

  9. #689
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    soon there will be the catastrophic event that we only whisper about:

    The Battle of the Brothers.

    there can only be one.
    Think my coming project, I will instruct my consultant and contractor to call mr uncle leong, I will feel damn shiok and good for my high blood pressure.

  10. #690
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Think we will all go to hell for poison people.
    The poison hell... where we are forever tortured to look at new gear which we drool over and cannot buy... hahaa
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  11. #691
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Think my coming project, I will instruct my consultant and contractor to call mr uncle leong, I will feel damn shiok and good for my high blood pressure.
    MASTER UNCLE Leong....

    how does this sound?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  12. #692
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    MASTER UNCLE Leong....

    how does this sound?
    Very good, good morning to you, Master Uncle Zac.

  13. #693
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Very good, good morning to you, Master Uncle Zac.
    Eh... not bad.

    we up them one level...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  14. #694
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Eh... not bad.

    we up them one level...
    I also want to organise outing......

    mmm, let call exposer super basic outing for future master. To train our future talents.
    To able to join the outing, the people must be
    1.) age 18 and below, female will be given priority
    2.) post count less than 100.
    3.) comment on our APAD aleast 3 time a week.
    4.) call and regard all member of exposer as master uncle/auntie.
    5.) must praise every of the your peer to boost their ego.
    6.) must bbb stuff as and when we instruct you.
    7.) must post you face at exposer theme (very important!!! more pretty or handsome, more chance you can get in)

    Theme cover will be
    1.) Landscape
    2.) Street
    3.) Cityscape
    4.) Macro
    5.) Pets
    6.) Portrait
    7.) Avian

    Every theme will be lead by a experience master to that particluar theme.

    After 10 outing with us, selected few will be upgrade to member, then he/she can organise his/her own outing, but must be still under exposer name.

    For those who had completed organising 10 outing with a few die hard downline, he/she then can be promote to next level
    The structure is very simple, just like MLM.....
    newibie (join 10 outing)
    member (organise 10 outing with 3 fans)
    senior (orgainise 20 outing with 10 fans)
    shifu (orgainise 50 outing with 30 fans)
    master (by interview)
    grandmaster (by interview)

    Those reach master level then can join us for chicken rice session.
    Last edited by Leong23; 6th September 2010 at 10:56 AM.

  15. #695
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Pre-existing members automatically at Master level...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #696
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Pre-existing members automatically at Master level...
    Yup, we all master level, currently only sion is grandmaster.

  17. #697
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    soon there will be the catastrophic event that we only whisper about:

    The Battle of the Brothers.

    there can only be one.
    Vying for the ultimate?? The Biggest and Baddest of them all..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  18. #698
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Think we will all go to hell for poison people.
    We will go to Nikon Heaven for promoting the goodness to most people~!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #699
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    MASTER UNCLE Leong....

    how does this sound?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Very good, good morning to you, Master Uncle Zac.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I also want to organise outing......

    mmm, let call exposer super basic outing for future master. To train our future talents.
    To able to join the outing, the people must be
    1.) age 18 and below, female will be given priority
    2.) post count less than 100.
    3.) comment on our APAD aleast 3 time a week.
    4.) call and regard all member of exposer as master uncle/auntie.
    5.) must praise every of the your peer to boost their ego.
    6.) must bbb stuff as and when we instruct you.
    7.) must post you face at exposer theme (very important!!! more pretty or handsome, more chance you can get in)

    Theme cover will be
    1.) Landscape
    2.) Street
    3.) Cityscape
    4.) Macro
    5.) Pets
    6.) Portrait
    7.) Avian

    Every theme will be lead by a experience master to that particluar theme.

    After 10 outing with us, selected few will be upgrade to member, then he/she can organise his/her own outing, but must be still under exposer name.

    For those who had completed organising 10 outing with a few die hard downline, he/she then can be promote to next level
    The structure is very simple, just like MLM.....
    newibie (join 10 outing)
    member (organise 10 outing with 3 fans)
    senior (orgainise 20 outing with 10 fans)
    shifu (orgainise 50 outing with 30 fans)
    master (by interview)
    grandmaster (by interview)

    Those reach master level then can join us for chicken rice session.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  20. #700
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Yup, we all master level, currently only sion is grandmaster.
    This.. no arguement here..

    Btw where's grandmaster?~! long time never see him here.. still up in the mountains?
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •