Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1000

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

  1. #501

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Lots of rubbish????
    and a lot of stagnant water.......

    i should have worn sandals, would make walking on rocks a lot easier.

    i wonder if necrotizing or flesh eating bacteria can enter through an open blister... throughout the years everytime i see a case being reported i feel so pained for the person.

    http://topnews.us/content/224692-nec...s-hand-and-leg

    so scary, for the weak-hearted, please don't go googling for pictures... is sick.

  2. #502
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Bargain lobang guys.....Just a shout out to anyone looking to buy SUGOI cycling jerseys and shorts... my office is having a warehouse sale with a lot of travel gears, gifts, luggage, good winter wears ( Tatonka, Vaude..etc) ...but as we are also affiliated with North Face and SUGOI, you guys might want to give a visit as the sale starts tomorrow morning at 10am and will end on Sunday. A lot of fine stuff to grab at big discounts. A Sugoi jersey or cycling shorts can be had for half prices or more.... You can get sample haversack for like $16.00 onwards.

    http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/l...t=image001.jpg

    You can take a look at the pamplet I have a link to for more details. Not my department or the stores I look after but I see there are some greats deals if you are looking for something to wear cycling, running and traveling overseas.

  3. #503
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Lol, those are just standard record shots, no wow factor.

    I saw your shots with your camera LCD, there are a few very nice shots too.
    Yes sir.. tks.. got a few keepers la.. bt still got lotsa to improve... C&C welcome ^^







    Last edited by Numnumball; 2nd September 2010 at 11:45 PM.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  4. #504
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Lol, those are just standard record shots, no wow factor.

    I saw your shots with your camera LCD, there are a few very nice shots too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Now can start to ID all the insects you had taken.
    U ard did for the first few rare and uncommon speices..so me no kick in id'in dem again..

    bt wait wait.. i got one today which u fail to take

    Hindwing Male
    Raphismia bipina (Hagen,1867)
    Mangrove Dwarf




    Is that correct??
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  5. #505
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    looking forward to NNB's photo tmr.
    can't wait for the 1 week holiday to come so that I hope can wake up early to shoot.

    ok gonna log off.
    laptop batt low and i'm lazy to charge.

    ta ta and night.
    Nightsss~!! err.. though 2 hrs late.. btw photos posted, nt entirely great, still got more room for improvement
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  6. #506
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    and a lot of stagnant water.......

    i should have worn sandals, would make walking on rocks a lot easier.

    i wonder if necrotizing or flesh eating bacteria can enter through an open blister... throughout the years everytime i see a case being reported i feel so pained for the person.

    http://topnews.us/content/224692-nec...s-hand-and-leg

    so scary, for the weak-hearted, please don't go googling for pictures... is sick.
    I cut myself countless of time during my dive days there.....until some scar still can be seen until today.....must be careful, although not as fatal as those flesh eating bacteria, but will cause infection if not careful.
    Last edited by Leong23; 3rd September 2010 at 02:05 AM.

  7. #507
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Nightsss~!! err.. though 2 hrs late.. btw photos posted, nt entirely great, still got more room for improvement
    Everyone one of us still do....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  8. #508
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i think i found out where it was... i don't know what the beach looks like at low tide, but you definitely won't see the rocks submerged at low tide..

    need to find a timing where the sunrise coincide with high tide that has receded a bit..............

    and no, can't walk from sembawang park.
    It means lotsa luck and monitoring of the tides..
    In other words its nt a good timing u went today.. since u dere oni pm.. but did u still managed to get any nice decent pics??
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  9. #509
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Yes sir.. tks.. got a few keepers la.. bt still got lotsa to improve...







    Not bad wat, the lighting in #1 is good, the terrain there is abit challaging, so if can't be parallel, can consider to stack.

    The moth is nice, just stack 3 image will be a real keeper.
    Last edited by Leong23; 2nd September 2010 at 11:53 PM.

  10. #510
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Btw, had a long day..Zzzz nw.. Mrs angry becos i wore the same outfit for macro when i picked her up at work at nite.. = shoot whole day never rest..got a dressing down.. haiz..

    Leong/Andrew/WK, ur know when u get married (soon) ..

    Nitessssss
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  11. #511
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    U ard did for the first few rare and uncommon speices..so me no kick in id'in dem again..

    bt wait wait.. i got one today which u fail to take

    Hindwing Male
    Raphismia bipina (Hagen,1867)
    Mangrove Dwarf




    Is that correct??
    This DF is much larger and the wing tips are black

    It should be
    Dark-tipped Forest-skimmer
    Cratilla metallica, (Brauer, 1878)

    The one you shot is a female, below is the male.

    Last edited by Leong23; 2nd September 2010 at 11:52 PM.

  12. #512
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Btw, had a long day..Zzzz nw.. Mrs angry becos i wore the same outfit for macro when i picked her up at work at nite.. = shoot whole day never rest..got a dressing down.. haiz..

    Leong/Andrew/WK, ur know when u get married (soon) ..

    Nitessssss
    Time to keep a spare outfit at least in the car... haha...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #513
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Time to keep a spare outfit at least in the car... haha...
    And go gym and bath.

  14. #514
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Bargain lobang guys.....Just a shout out to anyone looking to buy SUGOI cycling jerseys and shorts... my office is having a warehouse sale with a lot of travel gears, gifts, luggage, good winter wears ( Tatonka, Vaude..etc) ...but as we are also affiliated with North Face and SUGOI, you guys might want to give a visit as the sale starts tomorrow morning at 10am and will end on Sunday. A lot of fine stuff to grab at big discounts. A Sugoi jersey or cycling shorts can be had for half prices or more.... You can get sample haversack for like $16.00 onwards.

    http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/l...t=image001.jpg

    You can take a look at the pamplet I have a link to for more details. Not my department or the stores I look after but I see there are some greats deals if you are looking for something to wear cycling, running and traveling overseas.
    So far........btw, got Northface pants?

  15. #515

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    It means lotsa luck and monitoring of the tides..
    In other words its nt a good timing u went today.. since u dere oni pm.. but did u still managed to get any nice decent pics??


    i kept this one, but i don't really like it.

    i found a bunch of fishermen nearby, and a mouth of a drainage point to the sea. there are rocks there that might be the ones in the picture i showed yesterday.. wonder if it is.

    i didn't see these though:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jlinh/4697345791/

    sembawang is full of treasure. so much rubbish, smell is wonderful.

  16. #516
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    sembawang is full of treasure. so much rubbish, smell is wonderful.
    Most of the rubbish are dump by ships at sembawang shipyard.....

  17. #517
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i kept this one, but i don't really like it.

    i found a bunch of fishermen nearby, and a mouth of a drainage point to the sea. there are rocks there that might be the ones in the picture i showed yesterday.. wonder if it is.

    i didn't see these though:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jlinh/4697345791/

    sembawang is full of treasure. so much rubbish, smell is wonderful.
    hahaha look out for my father.
    he fishes in this area often.
    He always wears blue long sleeved shirt and pants I think.
    and he quite dark skinned.

  18. #518
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hahaha look out for my father.
    he fishes in this area often.
    He always wears blue long sleeved shirt and pants I think.
    and he quite dark skinned.
    You should follow him. He fish, you shoot.

  19. #519
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hahaha look out for my father.
    he fishes in this area often.
    He always wears blue long sleeved shirt and pants I think.
    and he quite dark skinned.
    Hmmmm... the ah lau pattern...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #520
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Inside market news, go shoot SAM if you guys are free......

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •