Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1000

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

  1. #401
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Yup...

    Too bad u can't join us
    hiking.... i don't mind.
    hiking + photography.... i'm not ready yet.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  2. #402
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Leg move will cause motion blur not kena chop off, I been shooting and study df for past one year plus, I dunno they love to perch on flat shinning surface. Plus how the front legs is portray.....dunno don't act know.
    Errr..Leong.. u quoted the wrong person lah..

    Got to learn from you how to observe their behavior...
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  3. #403
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    hiking.... i don't mind.
    hiking + photography.... i'm not ready yet.
    Ok..

    i nv tried hiking

    tml hike with heavy equipment somemore - think i skip gym tml..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  4. #404
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Errr..Leong.. u quoted the wrong person lah..

    Got to learn from you how to observe their behavior...
    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post

    tml hike with heavy equipment somemore - think i skip gym tml..
    Lol, outside now using phone.

    Tmr good to carry light......need to walk.

  5. #405

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    maybe you guys a bit too fast to pass judgement??
    Notice that the the first 2 legs moved.....
    whatever the case, even if we give benefit of doubt, i think firstly:

    1) there is no pros in posting a dragonfly on bubble wrap. i think we all prefer the dragonfly in its natural environment - much more aesthetic to have greens, for example.

    2) there are cons in the form of encouraging bad behaviour. even if it was done in the wild, posting it in an open, public forums might induce others to happily follow suit and carry out their own studio shot at home by trapping dragonflies and shooting them to their hearts' content.

    i don't know if you find this point a bit too extremist, but when one carries out an action, there will always be unintended resonance. hope you get my point.

  6. #406

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV


  7. #407
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    whatever the case, even if we give benefit of doubt, i think firstly:

    1) there is no pros in posting a dragonfly on bubble wrap. i think we all prefer the dragonfly in its natural environment - much more aesthetic to have greens, for example.

    2) there are cons in the form of encouraging bad behaviour. even if it was done in the wild, posting it in an open, public forums might induce others to happily follow suit and carry out their own studio shot at home by trapping dragonflies and shooting them to their hearts' content.

    i don't know if you find this point a bit too extremist, but when one carries out an action, there will always be unintended resonance. hope you get my point.
    Sometime really tired to explain to people who don't understand. Said too much kena branded as elitist.

    When season shooter don't post in CS anymore, they will said miss their photo, ain't those people realize that is this kind of 5hit and full of unconstructive praises that make them leave.
    Last edited by Leong23; 1st September 2010 at 10:22 PM.

  8. #408
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

  9. #409
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Maybe I should start giving out advice....

    CS newbie survival note #1
    Go to all photo threads and give praises, so that next time when you post photo, people will praise you back. Good for PR and ego boosting.

  10. #410
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Lol, outside now using phone.

    Tmr good to carry light......need to walk.
    Yes Sir~

    Think tml jus 1 lens, 1 body, and flashguns

    Leong,

    tml bfast before meet or during meet at Macs then hike?
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  11. #411
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    whatever the case, even if we give benefit of doubt, i think firstly:

    1) there is no pros in posting a dragonfly on bubble wrap. i think we all prefer the dragonfly in its natural environment - much more aesthetic to have greens, for example.

    2) there are cons in the form of encouraging bad behaviour. even if it was done in the wild, posting it in an open, public forums might induce others to happily follow suit and carry out their own studio shot at home by trapping dragonflies and shooting them to their hearts' content.

    i don't know if you find this point a bit too extremist, but when one carries out an action, there will always be unintended resonance. hope you get my point.
    so long a subject is taken out of its natural envirnoment/habitat by someone, its branded as a no pro for me no matter hw gd he/she is..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  12. #412
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Yes Sir~

    Think tml jus 1 lens, 1 body, and flashguns

    Leong,

    tml bfast before meet or during meet at Macs then hike?
    You eat first, I having breakfast with my girl.

  13. #413
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Sometime really tired to explain to people who don't understand. Said too much kena branded as elitist.

    When season shooter don't post in CS anymore, they will said miss their photo, ain't those people realize that is this kind of 5hit and full of unconstructive praises that make them leave.
    Nw i can fully understand why some of the good shooters left CS and never come back..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  14. #414
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    You eat first, I having breakfast with my girl.
    Oops.. haha..lucky i ask.. okie.. i eat with my 老婆大人
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  15. #415
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Oops.. haha..lucky i ask.. okie.. i eat with my 老婆大人
    LOL, i having breakfast with her everyday unless i have early shoot.

  16. #416
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Nw i can fully understand why some of the good shooters left CS and never come back..
    It is not the admin or moderator fault, they just create a platform for people to gather. It is actually up to the community itself to uphold the standard, sadly the last stronghold for photo gallery seem to be APAD.

    Eikin had left and DCA also can't be bothered anymore.

  17. #417
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Whenever excuse people gave, this is how it look like when the DF leg still intact during the same outing they went.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...92&postcount=1
    Last edited by Leong23; 1st September 2010 at 11:06 PM.

  18. #418
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Good nite guys.

  19. #419
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I will comments. You will realize why many people hate both nm and me.
    aiya, i hate you both too!
    I'm a cow with a camera

  20. #420
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    aiya, i hate you both too!
    Wait i post your winface here.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •