Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1000

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

  1. #381

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Still got renovation, furniture and electrical household.
    yeah oh man

    nv mind, take one thing at a time... with nothing to renovate, no place to put furniture... next time then say..

  2. #382
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Still got renovation, furniture and electrical household.
    And u neeed to pay ur own housebills, electrical bills, pub bills, tv license, town council conservation charges, property tax etc ..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  3. #383
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    dunno where is that dragon perched on.
    some transparent looking sheet that looks a bit like bubble wrap.
    yeah, saw tat.. called it "Insect Studio Shot" ... *faint* ..

    Hope tt no insects was harmed in that shoot
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  4. #384

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    And u neeed to pay ur own housebills, electrical bills, pub bills, tv license, town council conservation charges, property tax etc ..


    and cat litter and cat food.

  5. #385
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    yeah, saw tat.. called it "Insect Studio Shot" ... *faint* ..

    Hope tt no insects was harmed in that shoot
    Sad to said, the df had lost one of it's left leg, people can go to extreme to get their shots to get praises. To be frank, I'm quite sick of the direction CS is going.

  6. #386
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Sad to said, the df had lost one of it's left leg, people can go to extreme to get their shots to get praises. To be frank, I'm quite sick of the direction CS is going.


    which iritates me abit as well.. and i know tat guy personally.. nw seeing that i wont even wan to comment anymore on his threads.. sign....
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  7. #387
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post


    which iritates me abit as well.. and i know tat guy personally.. nw seeing that i wont even wan to comment anymore on his threads.. sign....
    I will comments. You will realize why many people hate both nm and me.

  8. #388
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I will comments. You will realize why many people hate both nm and me.
    most of the time, people don't see that we are trying to educate them or point out the problem. they think that we scold them or that we are insulting them.

    it happens not just in the society, but with my students as well.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  9. #389

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
    Thank you Bro sci80899, the dragonfly landed on a fellow shooter DIY diffuser
    after a few shot he fly away
    maybe you guys a bit too fast to pass judgement??
    Notice that the the first 2 legs moved.....
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  10. #390
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    maybe you guys a bit too fast to pass judgement??
    Notice that the the first 2 legs moved.....
    there was no descriptions.
    from the first look, it tells me a "forced" setup shot.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  11. #391
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Sad to said, the df had lost one of it's left leg, people can go to extreme to get their shots to get praises. To be frank, I'm quite sick of the direction CS is going.
    that's why I stay in kopitiam only.
    occasionally will wander off to the B&S or look look see see elsewhere a bit.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  12. #392
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I will comments. You will realize why many people hate both nm and me.
    But ur comment make sense and it comes out of gd will, got to knock some sense to these ppl, that sometimes what they are doing is not really for the good of Nature.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  13. #393
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    maybe you guys a bit too fast to pass judgement??
    Notice that the the first 2 legs moved.....
    Bro, it says Studio shot, which misleads us in the first place .. logically we will assume the subject is "taken" by force.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  14. #394
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    enjoy your hike tmr.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  15. #395
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I will comments. You will realize why many people hate both nm and me.
    Nah, What is wrong is wrong and right is right (But something both of you a bit too sarcastic). If I did something wrong, write the comment about where I am wrong as well. If I think that it is you who misunderstood me, I will just reply. This should be how it is, I am a people who respect free will

    Pardon if I something wrote some stupid joke which is unable to be understand. At least the above is serious.

  16. #396
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Especially the warrenty part, more of a sarcastic joke...

  17. #397
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Bro, it says Studio shot, which misleads us in the first place .. logically we will assume the subject is "taken" by force.
    Leg move will cause motion blur not kena chop off, I been shooting and study df for past one year plus, I dunno they love to perch on flat shinning surface. Plus how the front legs is portray.....dunno don't act know.

    Btw, why I feel that there are some yawn yawn comments in our thread, maybe there are some soul hungry for attention..... Ok one more weeks 7th will be over.
    Last edited by Leong23; 1st September 2010 at 08:06 PM.

  18. #398
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    enjoy your hike tmr.
    Yup...

    Too bad u can't join us
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #399
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Yawn Yawn comments?

  20. #400
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Leg move will cause motion blur not kena chop off, I been shooting and study df for past one year plus, I dunno they love to perch on flat shinning surface. Plus how the front legs is portray.....dunno don't act know.

    Btw, why I feel that there are some yawn yawn comments in our thread, maybe there are some soul hungry for attention..... Ok one more weeks 7th will be over.
    can't agree more
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •