Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1000

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

  1. #361
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    o hai~ good afternoon.
    weather so hot, i overslept in the morning.
    going to stay at home and play game until shiok
    Wahso shiok. So gd be teacher.. Got extra holi...
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  2. #362
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wahso shiok. So gd be teacher.. Got extra holi...
    but we worked crazily every school day.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  3. #363
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Bye, have fun. Next week when you back, we go night macro.
    ok!

  4. #364
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i would rather stay in the east, truth be told.

    probably not going this time round. i'm not sure how this sale of balance exercise works, but seems like you can apply for the town + flat type.... i don't mind low floor high floor, i just worried i will get handed an ulu location..

    of course, i might be wrong.

    anyways, got until 13 sep to find out.
    i was turn off by the locations they offering...

  5. #365

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    i was turn off by the locations they offering...
    what happened to the other locations?

    surely the mature estates also have flats that are repossessed, etc?

  6. #366

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    I used to drive 1 1/2 hours to get to work every day, I think sitting in 1 1/2 hours in public transport would be more relaxing
    yar, but this is singapore...........


  7. #367
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    man... I'm bored.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  8. #368
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    what happened to the other locations?

    surely the mature estates also have flats that are repossessed, etc?
    If you lucky kena a new flat under en-bloc in mature estate, a 4 room flat will cost around S$360k and higher floor will cost more. Minus away 1st timer grant and need to pay 20% down payment, combine cpf need to have around S$66k and also a few thousands dollars cash for legal and stamp fees.
    Last edited by Leong23; 1st September 2010 at 02:48 PM.

  9. #369

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    If you lucky kena a new flat under en-bloc in mature estate, a 4 room flat will cost around S$360k and higher floor will cost more. Minus away 1st timer grant and need to pay 20% down payment, combine cpf need to have around S$66k and also a few thousands dollars cash for legal and stamp fees.
    20% downpayment?

    if it is sold through sale of balance exercise, it will count as a new flat, right?

    if you take a loan from hdb, this is the information given on their website:

    Quote Originally Posted by HDB website
    If you are taking a housing loan from HDB or if you are not taking any loan, you have to pay 10% of the purchase price of the flat as downpayment. You can use your CPF savings to make the downpayment. If your CPF savings are not enough, you will have to pay the balance in cash.
    the legal, stamp fees have to be taken into consideration, yes... but shouldn't be a 20% downpayment unless you are taking loan from bank.

  10. #370

  11. #371
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    I used to drive 1 1/2 hours to get to work every day, I think sitting in 1 1/2 hours in public transport would be more relaxing
    Haa.. i think in SG if travel even from one end to another dun need 1 1/2 hr la
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  12. #372
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    but we worked crazily every school day.
    oh.. so there'sa tradeoff.. got ur got skul holis mah..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  13. #373
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    If you lucky kena a new flat under en-bloc in mature estate, a 4 room flat will cost around S$360k and higher floor will cost more. Minus away 1st timer grant and need to pay 20% down payment, combine cpf need to have around S$66k and also a few thousands dollars cash for legal and stamp fees.
    Wah Leong, tis is exactly what i went through when i first got my flat 3 and 1/2 years back. But downpayment is 10% not 20%.. My place is sceduled for en-bloc and will shift soon (end next year) .. i end up paying abt 20K in cash aft deducting CPF..

    But norm if a flat is kena en bloc, ex owner will not let go on the cheap and there's a window period where they allow u to buy/sell. But i got mine not so ex, so nt bad
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  14. #374
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    20% downpayment?

    if it is sold through sale of balance exercise, it will count as a new flat, right?

    if you take a loan from hdb, this is the information given on their website:



    the legal, stamp fees have to be taken into consideration, yes... but shouldn't be a 20% downpayment unless you are taking loan from bank.
    Yah... if u take a loan from HDB, there's a one time concessionary interest rate offered by them for first time buyers, which is much much lower than what u gg to get from banks.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  15. #375
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah Leong, tis is exactly what i went through when i first got my flat 3 and 1/2 years back. But downpayment is 10% not 20%.. My place is sceduled for en-bloc and will shift soon (end next year) .. i end up paying abt 20K in cash aft deducting CPF..

    But norm if a flat is kena en bloc, ex owner will not let go on the cheap and there's a window period where they allow u to buy/sell. But i got mine not so ex, so nt bad
    Lol, I think I remember wrongly, luckily my nightmare is over liao.
    Last edited by Leong23; 1st September 2010 at 04:31 PM.

  16. #376
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    ewww....
    macro in un-natural setting.
    how can
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  17. #377

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Lol, I think I remember wrongly, luckily my nightmare is over liao.
    my nightmare has to start soon

  18. #378
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    ewww....
    macro in un-natural setting.
    how can

  19. #379
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    my nightmare has to start soon
    Still got renovation, furniture and electrical household.

  20. #380
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    dunno where is that dragon perched on.
    some transparent looking sheet that looks a bit like bubble wrap.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •