Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1000

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

  1. #201
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    except maybe more iphone cases

    i think i have case/bag fetish
    Don't buy case la, iPhone looks best without case. Anyway it will only last 1 year coz the next 1 will come out next year.

  2. #202
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,192

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    maybe i shall be a bored uncle and start shooting xmm after i get bored with sunrises and sunsets....

    can spend my free cash that way.
    Then must wear dri-fit polo t and berm.

  3. #203
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    maybe i shall be a bored uncle and start shooting xmm after i get bored with sunrises and sunsets....

    can spend my free cash that way.
    u wanna become humsup uncle?

  4. #204

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Don't buy case la, iPhone looks best without case. Anyway it will only last 1 year coz the next 1 will come out next year.
    i don't like the back.

    that big apple shiny logo is scary.

    and all the funny symbols with exclamation marks, cross on dustbin....

  5. #205

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Then must wear dri-fit polo t and berm.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    u wanna become humsup uncle?
    nah, i will go around proclaiming that i don't shoot xmm, just trying to ensure that i don't miss out on anything.

    then take part in many, many, many xmm shoots.

    you see, old already... need to take time to try out slowly.

    at the same time, i should also try to spam landscapes and other subjects to make sure that no one thinks that i am a hum sup uncle...

    best part is when i fool myself... then i can go around telling others that they have repeated their jokes too often when it comes to GWC. : 100% self-brainwash completed.

  6. #206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Then must wear dri-fit polo t and berm.
    Is that the standard dressing for xmm shooters?

  7. #207
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i don't like the back.

    that big apple shiny logo is scary.

    and all the funny symbols with exclamation marks, cross on dustbin....
    Stick some heart shaped sticker or neoprints(are they still called that?) to cover lor

  8. #208

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Is that the standard dressing for xmm shooters?
    yes, when you sweat a lot when looking through viewfinder, best to make sure that you wear a dri-fit t-shirt. otherwise the xmm will act cute and "eeyer, you so sweaty" and refuse to take picture next to you.

    also, must make sure the berms are loose so that no one can notice hard objects in your pants.

  9. #209

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Stick some heart shaped sticker or neoprints(are they still called that?) to cover lor
    please don't remind me..........

    that koala make me take neoprint with her the other day...

    take already don't let me add turd on her face...

  10. #210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    nah, i will go around proclaiming that i don't shoot xmm, just trying to ensure that i don't miss out on anything.

    then take part in many, many, many xmm shoots.

    you see, old already... need to take time to try out slowly.

    at the same time, i should also try to spam landscapes and other subjects to make sure that no one thinks that i am a hum sup uncle...

    best part is when i fool myself... then i can go around telling others that they have repeated their jokes too often when it comes to GWC. : 100% self-brainwash completed.
    Looks like u need an Inception... I can help u with that... Think might be very difficult, will need to go 10 layers, need the whole exposers team with me...

  11. #211

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Looks like u need an Inception... I can help u with that... Think might be very difficult, will need to go 10 layers, need the whole exposers team with me...
    is ok, don't need inception...

    just need to get less tame and chase the sun.

  12. #212
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,917

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Lol, actually I bbb already but seldom use it, prefer the pov of the 50mm.
    So leong, whats next to BBB??

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Can buy the 24mm tilt shift lens la!
    Stop tempting me leh... buy ard dunoe got time to use not..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  13. #213
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,917

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    maybe i shall be a bored uncle and start shooting xmm after i get bored with sunrises and sunsets....

    can spend my free cash that way.
    or be workshop organizer arrange XMM shoots.. whole exposer gang come giv sappork me 1st..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  14. #214
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,917

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i don't like the back.

    that big apple shiny logo is scary.

    and all the funny symbols with exclamation marks, cross on dustbin....
    i have some spare hello-kitty stickers, u wan?
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  15. #215
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,917

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    yes, when you sweat a lot when looking through viewfinder, best to make sure that you wear a dri-fit t-shirt. otherwise the xmm will act cute and "eeyer, you so sweaty" and refuse to take picture next to you.

    also, must make sure the berms are loose so that no one can notice hard objects in your pants.
    oh i didnt know.. nv attend XMM shots before.. mus sticky thread his..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  16. #216
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,192

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    oh i didnt know.. nv attend XMM shots before.. mus sticky thread his..
    If you go, all the uncles will hate you lor.....just flex your muscle, all the xmm will scream.

  17. #217

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    I'm thinking of BBB the new leica 35mm summilux... But the price I see already
    my 35 1.4 was only a canon one.

    The newwwww summilux! om nom nom nom
    I couldn't even buy the summicron
    I went for biogon f/2
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  18. #218
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,917

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    If you go, all the uncles will hate you lor.....just flex your muscle, all the xmm will scream.
    hahaha.. den xmms stalk me hor.. i pose let dem take lor.. can TFCD.. lol.. but shd be wishful thinking.. maybe 1 year ago still can.. nw my tummy can fight with uncle liao..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #219
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    453

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    The seller i pmed to buy his 10D finally replied me.
    Currently its reserved for viewing by someone else.
    Hopefully the someone else won't buy so that I can buy and mod

  20. #220

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    If you go, all the uncles will hate you lor.....just flex your muscle, all the xmm will scream.
    and rub their faces on his washboard abs....

    and ask to take pictures with him.

    then after that all print out his picture from expose and throw darts at it.

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •