Thread: CF card

Default CF card

Is it okay to buy a new 4gb Sandisk Ultra (30MB/s) at 50bucks? or is it too much?
    Shooting today anyone?

Default Re: CF card

Think a bit high cos I think best bargain at SLS selling <$30 if I m not wrong. If not, u can wait for Comex at coming wkend.

A bit too high as this is not a fast card in today standard

Try to look up the pricing at hardwarezone.com.sg. you will be able to get rather updated pricing comparison from various shops. you will also get updates on pricing of hardware/memory during the IT show period. but from past experience, its pointless to squeeze in the crowd as the trend usually do not and and have not in recent fairs be cheaper than Sim Lim Square. Do a check first before going
    S5Pro, Nikon 70-210 f4,Tamron 17-50mm f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by justin79 View Post
    Try to look up the pricing at hardwarezone.com.sg. you will be able to get rather updated pricing comparison from various shops. you will also get updates on pricing of hardware/memory during the IT show period. but from past experience, its pointless to squeeze in the crowd as the trend usually do not and and have not in recent fairs be cheaper than Sim Lim Square. Do a check first before going
    Yup agree. It Shows nowadays seems to be selling things at RRP anyway.

Go sim lim can get same or even better prices.

I know a 16gb Sandisk is selling for approximately 108 , at some shops you can get it for 90
    Alpha and Omega

Quote Originally Posted by MusKidd View Post
    Is it okay to buy a new 4gb Sandisk Ultra (30MB/s) at 50bucks? or is it too much?
    Thats too expensive. An 8 gb scandisk Ultra cost less than that at SLS.