Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: China Angry At Hostage-Taker's Funeral

Default Re: China Angry At Hostage-Taker's Funeral

Democracy is a system for a country. Just as a camera is a tool in photography. It is the user of the camera that is responsible for creating/capturing great photos (or crappy photos for that matter). Hence, an excellent camera (same body same lens) under the hands of different people can visibly produce different results. Hence photographers for reputable assignments are 'mostly' commissioned based on their track records (portfolio).
    Last edited by snowspeeder; 1st September 2010 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jix View Post
    Guys, why don't you focus on whats happening in your own country. Your government can't even run a kids olympics. Why don't you comment on that.
    when this is used as a backing statement, then it shows a "sore loser" who shoots words off his mouth when discussions are not going his way. To me, I will "discount" all his future arguements... Coz it shows his level of maturity

Guys, why don't you focus on whats happening in your own country. Your government can't even run a kids olympics. Why don't you comment on that.
    this is classic, man...
    it shows how desparate he is to prove a point

Do you really expect me to answer this man? This clearly shows your level of maturity.
    Classic #2
    Canon 5D Mark II | 24-105L | 35L | 85L II | 135L | Samyang 14mm 2.8

Really? Ease up on watching kung fu movies man

Have you not consider why assault teams carry a side arm?
    You wield an M16 before?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    You are right. Somebody else did.
    My point is, only when the pple recongise why they are receiving the insults bcoz of the acts of the govt, the police, and their fellow countryman (some of them), then, they are in the right direction to move forward and improve things.

And, probably the act of that very one man contribute very little to the attraction of insults that they have receive from other parts of the world. The Govt and police probably contributed more in this aspect.

If they do not see this fact.. and have the view that they were insulted because of "one man's action".. then, it would be a sad thing.

btw, In no part of my comments did I "insult" the population that played no part of the incident..

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    It's pretty funny how you can associate the 2. Some twisted mind you've got there.
    That is nothing funny about me associating the two, that's the conclusion anybody would draw about the Filippino people/society when he/she looks at the election results.

As I said, that's democracy at work. There are times where we do not like the result but what choice have we got? Majority of the people has spoken, and that's something we must accept.

:Later,
    What are you saying? If a bad government is elected, is it the work of the people or work of democracy? Your people choose a lousy government, then they have to be responsible for their choice and bear the brunt of their government's follies.

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    That is nothing funny about me associating the two, that's the conclusion anybody would draw about the Filippino people/society when he/she looks at the election results.
    I was referring to your mindset. Your thinking, for pete's sake.

What are you saying? If a bad government is elected, is it the work of the people or work of democracy? Your people choose a lousy government, then they have to be responsible for their choice and bear the brunt of their government's follies.
    Can't believe I have to repeat it again. It's how democracy works. If you still don't understand that then there's nothing more to say.

:Later,

Blog Entries

I shall close this thread as it is digressing and going nowhere.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567