Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 19/5/04: Anyone interested in a photoshoot outing?

Default 19/5/04: Anyone interested in a photoshoot outing?

Just feel like doing some shooting tomorrow so here's the deal

Start point: Chinatown, wet market
    Meeting time: 0945 hrs
    What to shoot: Up to you but I myself would like to do some shooting of the wet market. We'll cross over to the People's Park Centre to shoot more after that and then break for lunch at either People's Park Food Centre or Hong Lim Food Centre. Afternoon shooting option we can either proceed to Arab street area or Little India.
    Criteria: None. What's with the discrimination these days?

Just state your interest here and we'll meet at Chinatown MRT Station Control (NEL side) tomorrow at 0945 hrs. I'll hold my camera in my hands as a form of identification.
    Last edited by CaeSiuM; 18th May 2004 at 08:37 PM. Reason: wrong date posted

i am keen, but i need to have dinner first, will drop u details later

0945, ok i'll be there

I am keen

ah so early timing.. but tomolo i got mornign swim lehz..

That's great guys!

So currently we have wormz, Nashvillian, Noir and me. Anyone else keen on coming just be at Chinatown MRT Station Control(NEL side), 0945 hrs. We'll set off at 1000 hrs so just approach the bunch of people you think are armed with cameras. (shouldn't be too hard right? )

clive, join us lor. Just forgo your swim one morning and double your lap counts the next day.

OT: Where do you swim usually? Maybe we can go together one day. I'm just a casual swimmer who enjoys chilling out more than swimming

Oops, left out clizeer! Welcome... welcome! Details are above.

ok lah..surerender liaoz.. i go lah! heheheh.. i'll be there @ 945am as stated n join in wif the merry crowd. heng that time go shoot JGTC RQ got buy extra roll of superia400. maybe on the way pop by to get tcn400 scarly later all the chinatown people think we r a biggie group of paparazzi..lolzz ;-)

then later late evenign then go home relax a while then go for nite run. to double laps count this time = doing 5km dead straight lehz ...more than ironman liaoz ah..i not in that channel crossing league lehz..hehe! =)

Quote Originally Posted by clive
    ok lah..surerender liaoz.. i go lah! heheheh.. i'll be there @ 945am as stated n join in wif the merry crowd. heng that time go shoot JGTC RQ got buy extra roll of superia400. maybe on the way pop by to get tcn400 scarly later all the chinatown people think we r a biggie group of paparazzi..lolzz ;-)
    Then we'll just have to parry their cleaver with our camera when they come out crying for our blood.
    Great to have you onboard, cya tomorrow then~

eh what the *** am i saying man...suddenly remember that both my lenses just now lend to someone liaoz blur me ah..heng just now asked zek..he said can lend me his g2. so thats good..2molo i will shoot with the g2. and *gasp* its gonna be the vvv first time i shoot with a digicam!!! scarly i so happy with digicam that i end up buying zek's g2..hehehe! =)

If you're using an EOS body, I can lend you my other lens that I'm bringing.

hehe yeah looks like we are all the kwanon gang dudes mmm..thnx for the offer, borther! however for once i will put the film body @ home and head straight for the digicam experience...shooting digital has always been a dream for me..so what time isit? its mai-tu-liao time! ;-) hehe..feels v exciting. ah ya. no doubt about it..i will be a fulltime chimp-er ..hehe

[ oh ya: my hp=98478683. in case anything crop up. ]

Whoa.. what r u guys doing for living? No need to go to work meh? I want to go but can't take leave (

no lah..we all AWOL one

the wide angle makes the fishes look really very gory

Saw this lovely girl while we were there, but looks like she wasn't enjoying as much as we did.

huh!?? who is this lovely girl?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast