Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254045484950
Results 981 to 993 of 993

Thread: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

  1. #981

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Maybe the next time you join my outings or we meet?
    u will see me soon...
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  2. #982
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    u will see me soon...
    But you not coming on Sat leh

  3. #983

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Sec 5, freaking stress... I think need to visit sgcamerastore once a month liao..
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  4. #984
    Member Jeffrey 0ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    @ East Area
    Posts
    728

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    Sec 5, freaking stress... I think need to visit sgcamerastore once a month liao..
    Is ok la. Study more import for u now. Visit store anytime also can do it. Odyssey boy and cleonbus jia Yu for ur study.

  5. #985

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey 0ng View Post
    Is ok la. Study more import for u now. Visit store anytime also can do it. Odyssey boy and cleonbus jia Yu for ur study.
    It's ok la, Jeffrey, work more important, visit store anytime when u r free.. Now most importantly is to get pay increment and prepare for your wedding.. Jeffrey and Skylover, jia Yu for your work !
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  6. #986
    Member Jeffrey 0ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    @ East Area
    Posts
    728

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    It's ok la, Jeffrey, work more important, visit store anytime when u r free.. Now most importantly is to get pay increment and prepare for your wedding.. Jeffrey and Skylover, jia Yu for your work !
    Lol..

  7. #987

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Oh no.. mr yeo left CS.. haven't got back my money

  8. #988

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Tk, I have a tfcd shoot this Sat, wanna join me??
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  9. #989

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    Tk, I have a tfcd shoot this Sat, wanna join me??
    What time?
    Might have to help out at sec 1 CCA fair on Sat..

  10. #990
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by ismokeweed79 View Post
    Oh no.. mr yeo left CS.. haven't got back my money
    Spam his FB wall lor.Let all his 'friends' know he owes you $$$...

  11. #991
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by ismokeweed79 View Post
    What time?
    Might have to help out at sec 1 CCA fair on Sat..
    But i thought you're coming for SBWR?

  12. #992
    Member Jeffrey 0ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    @ East Area
    Posts
    728

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    So fast reach home? Got the thing?

  13. #993
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey 0ng View Post
    So fast reach home? Got the thing?
    Ya got liao.Continue TCSS-ing in the new thread

    Thread closed...

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254045484950

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •