Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 993

Thread: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

  1. #801

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by ant0800 View Post
    hahaha... hope I dun end up being like 'those people'... anyway... I hope to learn from all of you ppl soon... been busy so unable to join any outings as yet... but already got my tripod (since many outings require it) and will make time to join you all and start learning... now can only shoot using 'auto' most of the time... on and off use 'AV' but its not easy... keep producing shots that my old PNS does better...
    hahha..

    Good start here:

    Camera basics
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309544
    http://www.digital-photography-schoo...al-photography

    Composition
    http://www.amateursnapper.com/photog...position-rules
    http://digital-photography-school.co...mposition-tips
    http://www.digital-photography-schoo...ps-illustrated

    Landscape Photography
    http://www.digital-photography-schoo...pe-photography
    Hyperfocus

    Street Photography
    http://www.digital-photography-schoo...t-photographer

    Basic Night Photography Tips
    http://www.schoolofphotography.com/c...esson.html#int

    More topics covered here:
    http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials.htm
    Understanding Stops and Exposure

    my advice is to know more about your camera first.. after you know your camera better.. start off with the basic..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  2. #802
    Member ant0800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    277

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    my advice is to know more about your camera first.. after you know your camera better.. start off with the basic..
    yes, agree... just now just went for the FOC ESO user training... so can say I know more about my cam... now its more shooting and trying out all the different settings...
    Canon EOS 60D | EFS 15-85 IS USM | EFS 18-55 IS | EFS 55-250 IS | EF 50F1.8II | Nissin Di622 Mark II

  3. #803
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by ant0800 View Post
    yes, agree... just now just went for the FOC ESO user training... so can say I know more about my cam... now its more shooting and trying out all the different settings...
    hello welcome (: ~
    Moments

  4. #804
    Member Jeffrey 0ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    @ East Area
    Posts
    728

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by ant0800 View Post
    yes, agree... just now just went for the FOC ESO user training... so can say I know more about my cam... now its more shooting and trying out all the different settings...
    Welcome u 1st! Try to read more then faster join the outing. During outing not sure can asking those guild. See u soon.

  5. #805
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by ant0800 View Post
    yes, agree... just now just went for the FOC ESO user training... so can say I know more about my cam... now its more shooting and trying out all the different settings...
    FOC(free of charge) EOS user training you mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey 0ng View Post
    Welcome u 1st! Try to read more then faster join the outing. During outing not sure can asking those guild. See u soon.
    You mean guide right?



    Sorry can't help but correct your spelling errors

  6. #806
    Member Jeffrey 0ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    @ East Area
    Posts
    728

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    FOC(free of charge) EOS user training you mean?



    You mean guide right?



    Sorry can't help but correct your spelling errors
    Lol thanks for correct my spelling.

  7. #807
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey 0ng View Post
    Lol thanks for correct my spelling.
    No problem

  8. #808

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Monopoly jackpot in Macau now! Cleon coming back soon, 13 Dec...

    Tmr back to HK, other than lens pen want buy other things?
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  9. #809
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    Monopoly jackpot in Macau now! Cleon coming back soon, 13 Dec...

    Tmr back to HK, other than lens pen want buy other things?
    Sigma 150-500 and Sigma 10-20




    Ok joking joking.But anyway is filters cheaper over there?Need 1 52mm one for my new lens

  10. #810
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Btw,got many ppl waiting for your reply in the reviews forum...

  11. #811
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Sigma 150-500 and Sigma 10-20




    Ok joking joking.But anyway is filters cheaper over there?Need 1 52mm one for my new lens
    Ok never mind no need liao.Get from mass sales...

  12. #812
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    Monopoly jackpot in Macau now! Cleon coming back soon, 13 Dec...

    Tmr back to HK, other than lens pen want buy other things?
    OB!!!

    i want a porter tokyo wallet.!
    if you by chance can help me find, i will tell you the model on fb ~
    Moments

  13. #813
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    OB!!!

    i want a porter tokyo wallet.!
    if you by chance can help me find, i will tell you the model on fb ~
    You bloody ***** ***** ***** ***** fly my aeroplane by not coming to STGCC

  14. #814
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    You bloody ***** ***** ***** ***** fly my aeroplane by not coming to STGCC
    i never fly your aeroplane lei.. you replied me that you unsure about the timing
    so i didnt know what time to go meet you
    Moments

  15. #815

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    i never fly your aeroplane lei.. you replied me that you unsure about the timing
    so i didnt know what time to go meet you
    lolx.. hey hey.. he got to see a new whole... lolx.. grow up liao =X

    next week u come den u will hear more story..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  16. #816
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    i never fly your aeroplane lei.. you replied me that you unsure about the timing
    so i didnt know what time to go meet you
    But you can hang around city area mah.Anyway we went around 1pm+

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. hey hey.. he got to see a new whole... lolx.. grow up liao =X

    next week u come den u will hear more story..
    Diam!

  17. #817
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. hey hey.. he got to see a new whole... lolx.. grow up liao =X

    next week u come den u will hear more story..
    haha this coming week is hort park lei shoot bird, i no zoom lens buay sai shoot bird ):
    got what story? HAHA!


    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    But you can hang around city area mah.Anyway we went around 1pm+
    ya lo, but i stayed at home stoned
    Moments

  18. #818
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    haha this coming week is hort park lei shoot bird, i no zoom lens buay sai shoot bird ):
    got what story? HAHA!
    Shoot macro or rent bazooka lor

  19. #819

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post

    Diam!

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    haha this coming week is hort park lei shoot bird, i no zoom lens buay sai shoot bird ):
    got what story? HAHA!

    ya lo, but i stayed at home stoned
    U come den I can tell u.. even Jacky or Eric can tell you too.. dun need to shoot bird la.. we can try out flash photography..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  20. #820
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Shoot macro or rent bazooka lor
    haha i broke already ): ~ no money rent bazooka..
    how to shoot macro with my 1740 ): ~

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post



    U come den I can tell u.. even Jacky or Eric can tell you too.. dun need to shoot bird la.. we can try out flash photography..
    flash on what?
    Moments

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •