Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 993

Thread: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

  1. #561
    Member/Tangshooter iszan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Farrer Park
    Posts
    278

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    one small guides BBQ session will do..
    chiu organise, i sappork
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

  2. #562

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Can can...
    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Thread so quiet again
    for guides only ma so the rest quiet lorz... lolx

  3. #563
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by longshu View Post
    for guides only ma so the rest quiet lorz... lolx
    Long time never see you liao.Anyway,all are welcome ma

  4. #564

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    If all beginner shooter cum guides attend this siao Liao.. Big time ... Will be like 30-50 ppl chionging into a BBQ pit like a hungry ghost. That's why, cleon, a simple guides of 15-16 ppl will do.
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  5. #565

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by longshu View Post
    for guides only ma so the rest quiet lorz... lolx
    U also guide lah.. I always pei Fu you in choosing lenses..
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  6. #566
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    chiu organise, i sappork
    wa hate hardwarezone forum way of typing

    Quote Originally Posted by longshu View Post
    for guides only ma so the rest quiet lorz... lolx
    LOL! LONGSHU!!!!
    WHY SO LONG NV SEE YOU
    scared tio poison arh?
    Moments

  7. #567
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    wa hate hardwarezone forum way of typing
    I don't hate.Just that it takes more time for me to understand

  8. #568
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    If all beginner shooter cum guides attend this siao Liao.. Big time ... Will be like 30-50 ppl chionging into a BBQ pit like a hungry ghost. That's why, cleon, a simple guides of 15-16 ppl will do.
    Bro,you can book 2 pits mah

  9. #569

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Bro,you can book 2 pits mah
    I was thinking won't it be so messsy ?

    Trust me, we have always a thought for having a guides outing or gathering , why not we use this BBQ session for all the guides ?

    1) Cleonbus
    2) Odyssey-Boy
    3) LongShu
    4) Axis90
    5) Iszan
    6) Imxian
    7) Skylover
    8) SF_Kang
    9) Alan Chan
    10) Scoop
    11) Canontom
    12) jimmygoo
    14) Denniskee

    Look, 14 ppl alr, just nice for a BBQ session without any big mess coming up.

    We can book a pit, or a chalet, where everyone could sleep over. Take sunrise and sunset.
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  10. #570
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    I was thinking won't it be so messsy ?

    Trust me, we have always a thought for having a guides outing or gathering , why not we use this BBQ session for all the guides ?

    1) Cleonbus
    2) Odyssey-Boy
    3) LongShu
    4) Axis90
    5) Iszan
    6) Imxian
    7) Skylover
    8) SF_Kang
    9) Alan Chan
    10) Scoop
    11) Canontom
    12) jimmygoo
    14) Denniskee

    Look, 14 ppl alr, just nice for a BBQ session without any big mess coming up.

    We can book a pit, or a chalet, where everyone could sleep over. Take sunrise and sunset.
    Not everyone will be free mah.Lets discuss this in December...

  11. #571

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Canon 550D

    - Tokina 11-16 f2.8
    - Tamron 17-50 f2.8 VC
    - Canon 28 f1.8 USM
    - Canon 85 f1.8 USM
    - Canon 55-250 IS
    - Nissin Di622
    - Nissin Di622 Mark II

    Final Setup.!!!
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  12. #572
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    Canon 550D

    - Tokina 11-16 f2.8
    - Tamron 17-50 f2.8 VC
    - Canon 28 f1.8 USM
    - Canon 85 f1.8 USM
    - Canon 55-250 IS
    - Nissin Di622
    - Nissin Di622 Mark II

    Final Setup.!!!
    Lol.You sure change your mind one

  13. #573

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Lol.You sure change your mind one
    yes i just change my mind

    think stick back to my old wishlist will do.

    Tamron 17-50 f2.8 non vc

    Canon 85 f1.8 usm

    Canon 55-250 IS

    Tumax E-TTL Flash.
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  14. #574
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Bored lei..
    Moments

  15. #575

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Cleon no issue.. Some people need bigger front to see it.. That is why i increase the front size with the link for them to click on.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  16. #576
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    Cleon no issue.. Some people need bigger front to see it.. That is why i increase the front size with the link for them to click on.
    Bigger font?I even purposely enlarged it to size 3 lei.BTW,Sat outing you're not coming?

  17. #577

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Bigger font?I even purposely enlarged it to size 3 lei.BTW,Sat outing you're not coming?
    nope.. not coming... need to work..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  18. #578
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    nope.. not coming... need to work..
    Oh ok.I'll be safe this Sat then

  19. #579

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Oh ok.I'll be safe this Sat then
    hahha.. nah.. juz play wif nah.. if i seriously wan to take ar.. it will be gone long ago..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  20. #580

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Skylover, what time do you knock off on Sat ? Able to attend my Car photoshoot ??
    Think fast, aim for the best !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •