Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 993

Thread: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

  1. #241
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    coz really seldom see people drink or got drunk during day time
    actually you do look underage

  2. #242

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    coz really seldom see people drink or got drunk during day time
    actually you do look underage
    really meh ?

    i do this cos i need to do for some you know "entertaining" in business..
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  3. #243
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    really meh ?

    i do this cos i need to do for some you know "entertaining" in business..
    hahaha!!!
    nvm i wont stop people for drinking one la

    coz i also love to drink -.-
    Moments

  4. #244

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    really meh ?

    i do this cos i need to do for some you know "entertaining" in business..
    Is that your so-called holiday job that earns you $1000 per day?
    Drinking and entertaining ppl

  5. #245
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by toshio217 View Post
    Is that your so-called holiday job that earns you $1000 per day?
    Drinking and entertaining ppl
    LOL!
    Moments

  6. #246

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by toshio217 View Post
    Is that your so-called holiday job that earns you $1000 per day?
    Drinking and entertaining ppl
    Nope. But my holiday job will be

    1. Cashier in a Book shop.

    2. Telemarketing, Survey.. in a company office.

    3. Helping out in my dad's company and my mother's firm.
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  7. #247
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    Nope. But my holiday job will be

    1. Cashier in a Book shop.

    2. Telemarketing, Survey.. in a company office.

    3. Helping out in my dad's company and my mother's firm.
    which book shop?
    Moments

  8. #248

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    which book shop?
    in Boon Keng. Belongs to my aunt.
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  9. #249

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    OB - Hardworking...
    A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.

  10. #250
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Morning everyone

  11. #251
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Morning everyone
    Morning boss (:
    Moments

  12. #252

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    morning =(
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  13. #253

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Good afternoon ...
    A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.

  14. #254
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Rain so heavy, and best part is the coffee shop no queue hahahahaha
    Moments

  15. #255

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    Rain so heavy, and best part is the coffee shop no queue hahahahaha
    lolx.. u working area at where?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  16. #256
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    Rain so heavy, and best part is the coffee shop no queue hahahahaha
    Raffles Place area got coffee shop meh?I tot only got Starbucks?

  17. #257
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. u working area at where?
    one raffles quay.
    Moments

  18. #258
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Raffles Place area got coffee shop meh?I tot only got Starbucks?
    need to walk to coffee shop lo. there got a lot of food to eat one.
    Moments

  19. #259
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    need to walk to coffee shop lo. there got a lot of food to eat one.
    Coffee shop definitely got a lot of food to eat mah

    Just back from Funan with OB.Was funny Photocam quote him a DISPLAY SET whaletail(Not gary fong one hor) for $55

  20. #260
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Coffee shop definitely got a lot of food to eat mah

    Just back from Funan with OB.Was funny Photocam quote him a DISPLAY SET whaletail(Not gary fong one hor) for $55
    kana chop carrot cake.
    Moments

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •