Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: tianya filter ND16

  1. #1

    Default tianya filter ND16

    Hi,
    was @ OP yesterday, planning to buy the tianya filter set. sales person tld me tianya got a new nd16 but he jus sold the last piece and ask me to come back again next week for new stock.

    anyone bought liao? how is it?

  2. #2

    Default Re: tianya filter ND16

    Quote Originally Posted by ahming111 View Post
    Hi,
    was @ OP yesterday, planning to buy the tianya filter set. sales person tld me tianya got a new nd16 but he jus sold the last piece and ask me to come back again next week for new stock.

    anyone bought liao? how is it?

    ND16 is how many fstops?

  3. #3

    Default Re: tianya filter ND16

    Quote Originally Posted by soulFLY View Post
    ND16 is how many fstops?
    the salesman say 4 stops

  4. #4

    Default Re: tianya filter ND16

    2^4 = 16

    should be 4 stops, if is named the same way ND4 and ND8 are named.

  5. #5

    Default Re: tianya filter ND16

    apparently this isn't very new.

    saw one of the mass sales vendor got this item at their webby, planning to pick it up later

  6. #6
    Member shark78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    145

    Default Re: tianya filter ND16

    Quote Originally Posted by ahming111 View Post
    apparently this isn't very new.

    saw one of the mass sales vendor got this item at their webby, planning to pick it up later
    price?????
    EM5

  7. #7

    Default Re: tianya filter ND16

    Quote Originally Posted by shark78 View Post
    price?????
    you dunno how to go to mass sales section and take a quick look?

  8. #8
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: tianya filter ND16

    i wont trust tianya nd quality. i got one bad nd8. i can literally see particles in it actually. realised it is affecting my pics badly when i'm using now. considering to get a b+w 10 stop maybe, rather than stacking an nd4+nd8 which is quite bad.

    tianya isnt quite stable. but my gnd is fine. the color grads are fine too. cpl seems not as effective. or maybe i'm not good at it yet. but the nds are giving me headaches.

  9. #9

    Default Re: tianya filter ND16

    bought the nd16 liao, will go and try out

  10. #10

    Default Re: tianya filter ND16

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    i wont trust tianya nd quality. i got one bad nd8. i can literally see particles in it actually. realised it is affecting my pics badly when i'm using now. considering to get a b+w 10 stop maybe, rather than stacking an nd4+nd8 which is quite bad.

    tianya isnt quite stable. but my gnd is fine. the color grads are fine too. cpl seems not as effective. or maybe i'm not good at it yet. but the nds are giving me headaches.
    hmm which grade did you get?
    I'm planning to get a some tianya as well.
    But i heard there are grade A and B, where B shows patches of spots and other stuff which degrades the IQ.

  11. #11
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: tianya filter ND16

    Quote Originally Posted by wdEvA View Post
    hmm which grade did you get?
    I'm planning to get a some tianya as well.
    But i heard there are grade A and B, where B shows patches of spots and other stuff which degrades the IQ.
    no idea. i got tago tech's

  12. #12

    Default Re: tianya filter ND16

    nd 4 and 8 is 10 per piece
    nd16 is 32
    quote from OP.
    not sure is it grade A or B
    Shoot More Learn More

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •