Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast

Thread: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    ya she not singaporean. not yet at least.

her grandparents from both sides are from north korea.
    oh!
    okie. that basically sum up why they say your wife beautiful earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    hmmm. how come new members these days are like, getting more and more emo? they seem to be unable to take a bit of hostility, even just a little.
    Haha why so? Saw a new member who got offended by 'hostility'?

hmmm. how come new members these days are like, getting more and more emo? they seem to be unable to take a bit of hostility, even just a little.
    Wah where is this coming from man? Tried searching in the newbie section but didn't see anything leh, not here right?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Here lor. haha. A bit lah.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

bros, C&C pls. these are from the outing on Saturday morning.

1)

2)

3)

4)
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Heheh, just found it before your post. Thanks! Well, I hope it's not the Generation "Y" gene going rockers... No offense to any gen Y here, not all are same...

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Heheh, just found it before your post. Thanks! Well, I hope it's not the Generation "Y" gene going rockers... No offense to any gen Y here, not all are same...
    he's 47 man bro....

Haha i get what you're getting at. But honestly for new ppl, such comment from members do seem like a hostile comment. Point taken that new members shouldn't be spoon fed, but should also give them the benefit of the doubt that they are not familiar with the forum.

Blog Entries

younger mah.. more individualistic.. more good life...

he's 47 man bro....
    wah, here I go again, assuming the unassumable...

[QUOTE=Smiles88;6517911]bros, C&C pls. these are from the outing on Saturday morning.

1)

I like this pic. Personally feel that a longer exposure would have given a nicer 'feel' to the water spraying out from the merlion, and the point in which it contacts with the river. Could try a tighter crop the omit the railing(?) at the btm right.

2)

I dunno what to say about this pic bro. Simply love it
    Last edited by jeezuinn; 20th September 2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: quoting problem

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    oh!
    okie. that basically sum up why they say your wife beautiful earlier.
    ehh... you never see the auntie from North Korea national news channel? buhahaha LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Haha i get what you're getting at. But honestly for new ppl, such comment from members do seem like a hostile comment. Point taken that new members shouldn't be spoon fed, but should also give them the benefit of the doubt that they are not familiar with the forum.
    I agree with your notion. But somehow I think the message needs to be more diplomatic a bit... too short / abrupt / may make ANY well-meaning message seems hostile... I think it is not the intent but the style it was delivered... Not easy... The best is, always drop a smilie after the advice so as to soften the blow a bit...

ehh... you never see the auntie from North Korea national news channel? buhahaha LOL...
    Yeah.... first time I saw that, my thoughts: "Wow! A head mistress / discipline master for an anchor woman?"

my exposure time I drag until cannot drag liao. F16 already. if smaller aperture the picture sure some out blurrer.

1 thing is very obvious...

KIT LENS NOT WIDE ENOUGH!

edit: wrong word used just now.
    Last edited by Smiles88; 20th September 2010 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I agree with your notion. But somehow I think the message needs to be more diplomatic a bit... too short / abrupt / may make ANY well-meaning message seems hostile... I think it is not the intent but the style it was delivered... Not easy... The best is, always drop a smilie after the advice so as to soften the blow a bit...
    yea. maybe the use of a emoticon would help. afterall you cant really tell the tone from words that are typed out. Easily can cause misunderstandings haha

whaha
    that i got no comments.

CNA the anchorwoman not bad what. I think she got korean blood also. IIRC her name is Suzanne Jung or somethingggggggg like tt.

yea. maybe the use of a emoticon would help. afterall you cant really tell the tone from words that are typed out. Easily can cause misunderstandings haha
    The worse emoticon to use... ====> <==== it would only intensify the hostility factor... I'd only use it on people I know...as they know me better.

This emoticon is like teacher/parent baring down on little kids... The situation can get completely out of hand when newbie discovers senior giving advice actually much much younger than him/her (by clicking on member particulars)... not pointing at anyone okay? Just stating a common situation that can arise.
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 20th September 2010 at 01:43 PM.

to be frank i agree with you.
    if i am new and you simply reply me to do my own search. it is like might as well dun ans at all.
    make ppl TL only.

it is like "hey got any good food to recommend. then u got a reply. go find yourself la. "