Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1009

Thread: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

  1. #41

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Ermmm... To make things simple, our aim or goal is just to socialise and not to cause or further any brand segregation. As mentioned by the others, this thread was created due to a warning from a mod. The thread title is also relevant to what was discussed while going OT in the D90 User Group thread.

    Also, we have never thought of ourselves as pros. Maybe it's the ways in which we express our opinions tt can cause misunderstandings. For tt, on my part, I apologise.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  2. #42
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Ermmm... To make things simple, our aim or goal is just to socialise and not to cause or further any brand segregation. As mentioned by the others, this thread was created due to a warning from a mod. The thread title is also relevant to what was discussed while going OT in the D90 User Group thread.

    Also, we have never thought of ourselves as pros. Maybe it's the ways in which we express our opinions tt can cause misunderstandings. For tt, on my part, I apologise.
    It's ok bro... no need to apologize...!

    We take photos for enjoyment and TCSS here for fun. I guess other people are entitled to form whatever opinion they want of us.
    I know I'm not pro. So what if people think that I think I'm pro... I don't have to convince the whole world...

  3. #43

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    It's ok bro... no need to apologize...!

    We take photos for enjoyment and TCSS here for fun. I guess other people are entitled to form whatever opinion they want of us.
    I know I'm not pro. So what if people think that I think I'm pro... I don't have to convince the whole world...
    I think the next thread title need to change to prevent any misleading.
    To be frank, isn't Kopitiam a place for different group of people to gather to chit chat?
    I don't think its nice that I gather you people and pop over to some unknown group in Kopitiam and start chatting like nobody business then its going to cause a lot of conflict and friction.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  4. #44
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    I think the next thread title need to change to prevent any misleading.
    To be frank, isn't Kopitiam a place for different group of people to gather to chit chat?
    I don't think its nice that I gather you people and pop over to some unknown group in Kopitiam and start chatting like nobody business then its going to cause a lot of conflict and friction.
    never mind la
    Thread already started...

    we just continue to chit chat la...

    so, Smiles88 involved in closing ceremony this evening?
    I liked the fireballs that went off after Mayor of Nanjing took over the Olympic flag... and the lights from top of CBD buildings... looked synchronized!
    Last edited by ZerocoolAstra; 26th August 2010 at 11:33 PM.

  5. #45

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    never mind la
    Thread already started...

    we just continue to chit chat la...

    so, Smiles88 involved in closing ceremony this evening?
    lolx.. I'm quite disappointed with the fireworks!!
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  6. #46

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    can i join

  7. #47
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. I'm quite disappointed with the fireworks!!
    too many used up for NDP already? Hope that OGL was happy with his fireworks attempt.
    Exploring! :)

  8. #48
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by ewik5629 View Post
    can i join
    of course! Your signature looks 'dangerous'...
    why you put "want to buy" ??? inviting people to poison you only!

  9. #49

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    of course! Your signature looks 'dangerous'...
    why you put "want to buy" ??? inviting people to poison you only!
    erm...what shud i put then? buy me lah! lol jk

  10. #50

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by ewik5629 View Post
    can i join
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    of course! Your signature looks 'dangerous'...
    why you put "want to buy" ??? inviting people to poison you only!
    Yes you are welcome. ^^

    The more people join in the more the merrier..

    Hmm.. looks like we have somebody planning to get a new equipment..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  11. #51

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    never mind la
    Thread already started...

    we just continue to chit chat la...

    so, Smiles88 involved in closing ceremony this evening?
    I liked the fireballs that went off after Mayor of Nanjing took over the Olympic flag... and the lights from top of CBD buildings... looked synchronized!
    Never leh. If I come hm take camera then chiong down cannot make it in time. And with such a crowd, any form of public transport will be troublesome. I was watching it on TV. The pyrotechnics are good.

    Quote Originally Posted by ewik5629 View Post
    can i join
    Of course you can! Welcome! I like your signature, especiall the last part!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  12. #52

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    I watched the ending of closing ceremony. I liked how they fused the fire : D

  13. #53

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by ewik5629 View Post
    can i join
    Dangerous signature

  14. #54
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Never leh. If I come hm take camera then chiong down cannot make it in time. And with such a crowd, any form of public transport will be troublesome. I was watching it on TV. The pyrotechnics are good.



    Of course you can! Welcome! I like your signature, especiall the last part!
    coz you said your leave was frozen due to this event, so I figured you might have been involved in the grand finale.
    Exploring! :)

  15. #55

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    lol thx guys!! actually im new in this hobby...still no group to join or shoot...but at least i have a forum/post to chit chat

  16. #56

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    coz you said your leave was frozen due to this event, so I figured you might have been involved in the grand finale.
    My leave frozen since 6 Aug. Bo bian. Force-wide. Civillians no leave freeze only.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  17. #57
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    I watched the ending of closing ceremony. I liked how they fused the fire : D
    I was impressed by how they shut off the Olympic flame... It looked like a tornado-effect as it died down....
    must be some new advancement in nozzle design...
    Exploring! :)

  18. #58
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by ewik5629 View Post
    lol thx guys!! actually im new in this hobby...still no group to join or shoot...but at least i have a forum/post to chit chat
    you got anything you're unsure of, you're welcome to post your question. We try to help you!

  19. #59

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by ewik5629 View Post
    lol thx guys!! actually im new in this hobby...still no group to join or shoot...but at least i have a forum/post to chit chat
    there are many outings in the outings and gathering section. You can join them and learn. I started by joining too. The slots fill up fast though, so keep a constant lookout

  20. #60

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I was impressed by how they shut off the Olympic flame... It looked like a tornado-effect as it died down....
    must be some new advancement in nozzle design...
    Yea. The swirling fire quite cool IMO

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •