Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast

Thread: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

Woowoo! Samyang samyang 35mm f/1.4:http://www.dpreview.com/news/1009/10...yng35mm1p4.asp

Tough luck Smiles88. Got ND110 but cannot use... Boy, what a fix! Me, have Lee holder but no Big Stopper... Me and you play the waiting game... Btw, have you tried Ebaying? Should be plenty there!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Yeah boy, sorry, should have welcomed you back earlier! Time flies so fast! It's almost like you've never been gone!
    hahahah damn. I thought I'd be missed....

D90 did wonderfully, all things considered. 1 entire trip on a single battery! Carried the spare for nothing... hehehe. Charged it up on the last day (make use of nuclear electricity )

D7000 looks tempting, but I'll hold my horses since it isn't exactly what I'm looking for (small FX camera). Maybe if someone buys it and tempts me.... hehehehe.
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    hahahah damn. I thought I'd be missed....

D90 did wonderfully, all things considered. 1 entire trip on a single battery! Carried the spare for nothing... hehehe. Charged it up on the last day (make use of nuclear electricity )

D7000 looks tempting, but I'll hold my horses since it isn't exactly what I'm looking for (small FX camera). Maybe if someone buys it and tempts me.... hehehehe.
    No lah, I know you're gone for a while... but didn't expect 3 weeks to be that quick! You did mention 3 weeks? Didn't you notice? In your absence, this thread kinda slowed down?

Me damn tempted! But too early to say man... need cooling period... maybe by then I might not be that hot for it as now... Time being, I'm convinced it's a good cam to go for!

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Wah sian! J3:16 also don't have the step up ring I want! If I'm really desperate can use 2 step up rings. But like a bit gong leh
    curious i tot all step up ring the same? wat is it that u wan? a particular brand?

Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    curious i tot all step up ring the same? wat is it that u wan? a particular brand?
    Yup. All step up rings perform the same function. It's not a particular brand I'm looking for. It's the diameters. Usually shops keep more stock of step up rings of 1 step, eg. 67-72mm. But in my case I'm looking for 67-77mm.

Kriegs I looked on ebay, but I don't think it will be shipped in time before saturday. Right? Haha. May consider getting it there as it's still cheaper. $0.99 USD + 2.99 USD for shipping
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Yup. All step up rings perform the same function. It's not a particular brand I'm looking for. It's the diameters. Usually shops keep more stock of step up rings of 1 step, eg. 67-72mm. But in my case I'm looking for 67-77mm.

Kriegs I looked on ebay, but I don't think it will be shipped in time before saturday. Right? Haha. May consider getting it there as it's still cheaper. $0.99 USD + 2.99 USD for shipping
    Mass sales vendors all don't have meh??? This I can't believe (not you, but the situation), you sure you've checked with all of them? Maybe because 67-77mm is a very popular size...

Mass sales vendors all don't have meh??? This I can't believe (not you, but the situation), you sure you've checked with all of them? Maybe because 67-77mm is a very popular size...
    Tagotech and sgcamera store don't have. The rest I didn't really check. Was low on morale already. Haha
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Tagotech and sgcamera store don't have. The rest I didn't really check. Was low on morale already. Haha
    Why you must die die shoot on Saturday har? It's landscape photography, I wonder what's your rush? (Hot date waiting for you?) If I were you just order from Ebay and wait - your situation not as dire as us... for me those waiting for Big Stopper, there is apparently no news when it's going to appear... Your morale low, I think ours rock bottom liao! Hahahah! Wanna order Big Stopper from Ebay? - Dang gu gu! LOL!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 16th September 2010 at 08:07 PM.

Why you must die die shoot on Saturday har? It's landscape photography, I wonder what's your rush? (Hot date waiting for you?) If I were you just order from Ebay and wait - your situation not as dire as us... for me those waiting for Big Stopper, there is apparently no news when it's going to appear... Your morale low, I think ours rock bottom liao! Hahahah! Wanna order Big Stopper from Ebay? - Dang gu gu! LOL!
    lolx.. if die die no choice get a cheapo ring adaptor to tong first la.. lolx..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Er. Why I die die must shoot on saturday? Tt's cause I'm going for Dingaroo's shoot! Skylover also going right?

Big Stopper ah. You heard of the saying "Good things are worth waiting"?

Er. Why I die die must shoot on saturday? Tt's cause I'm going for Dingaroo's shoot! Skylover also going right?

er.. this coming Sat I cannot make it..

buy a cheapo stepdown ring first la.. den got stock go buy a better 1..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

If I buy need to buy 2 step up rings. 67-72mm then 72-77mm. If each is 15 then like tt $30 liao. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    oh i see!!!
    i yet to get my step up ring too, use manual lo.

can just hold the filter in front of the lens mah... Endure and Excel!

No lah, I know you're gone for a while... but didn't expect 3 weeks to be that quick! You did mention 3 weeks? Didn't you notice? In your absence, this thread kinda slowed down?

Me damn tempted! But too early to say man... need cooling period... maybe by then I might not be that hot for it as now... Time being, I'm convinced it's a good cam to go for!
    Hahaha didn't quite notice the slow-down...

D7000 is certainly a great cam... To me, it feels like the injection to the Nikon line-up which 7D brought to Canon... kind of a game-changer, or so to speak.
    Button and dial lay-out looks like Dxxx series. Anyone can confirm if the exposure mode is changed with pressing of 'Mode' button + turn of command dial?

For I think don't need such high ISO performance unless you shoot handheld at night a lot. And the new camera still considered expensive (1700-1800). Save money and buy more pro glass lah.

can just hold the filter in front of the lens mah... Endure and Excel!
    Wah like tt will shag leh! If exposure is 10 mins?

Hahaha didn't quite notice the slow-down...

D7000 is certainly a great cam... To me, it feels like the injection to the Nikon line-up which 7D brought to Canon... kind of a game-changer, or so to speak.
    Button and dial lay-out looks like Dxxx series. Anyone can confirm if the exposure mode is changed with pressing of 'Mode' button + turn of command dial?
    Er. I think I saw the dial on the left has A, P, S and M together with U1 and U2. There are I think 2 more options. But I forgot what they are

Blog Entries

If I buy need to buy 2 step up rings. 67-72mm then 72-77mm. If each is 15 then like tt $30 liao. Haha
    AIyoh so difficult. I have 2 la. Wan me to sell you one?

Wah like tt will shag leh! If exposure is 10 mins?

Er. I think I saw the dial on the left has A, P, S and M together with U1 and U2. There are I think 2 more options. But I forgot what they are
    then hold it for 10 mins la! hehehehehe....
    either you can buy from DD123, or be very nice to him (maybe buy him some snacks) and ask to borrow from him on the day

Quote Originally Posted by SnagIt View Post
    For I think don't need such high ISO performance unless you shoot handheld at night a lot. And the new camera still considered expensive (1700-1800). Save money and buy more pro glass lah.
    It depends... for instance... you go shoot at the river walk in the evening... you want a passing boat in the river (to keep the river more interesting and less empty)... but how can you keep the boat sharp yet still shoot at small aperture?