Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1009

Thread: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

  1. #441
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    BTW guys, tmr they're announcing the D90 replacement right? I'm quite curious as how the specs will be like, as well as the layout of the buttons
    These are the rumored specs... (they say more or less confirmed)... looks damn good

    Nikon D7000:

    • 100% viewfinder
    • Dual SD memory card slots
    • Magnesium-alloy body
    • 16.2MP CMOS sensor (DX)
    • Expeed 2
    • 1080 HD video @24p | 720 @30p (not sure about those)
    • 20 min video recording (up from 5min on the D90)
    • Save images from video (similar to the D3s)
    • AF during video
    • Stereo mic input for video
    • 6 fps
    • Virtual horizon (like the D300s)
    • One touch video and/or live view (similar to the D3100)
    • Improved ISO range: 100-25600
    • 39 AF points
    • Wireless flash
    • Weather proof (like the D300s)
    • New battery system
    • Expected price: $1199 for body only
    • Update: no swivel display


    It will be definitely a 60D killer. makes my D300s look like a toy.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 15th September 2010 at 07:48 AM.

  2. #442

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    These are the rumored specs... (they say more or less confirmed)... looks damn good

    Nikon D7000:

    • 100% viewfinder
    • Dual SD memory card slots
    • Magnesium-alloy body
    • 16.2MP CMOS sensor (DX)
    • Expeed 2
    • 1080 HD video @24p | 720 @30p (not sure about those)
    • 20 min video recording (up from 5min on the D90)
    • Save images from video (similar to the D3s)
    • AF during video
    • Stereo mic input for video
    • 6 fps
    • Virtual horizon (like the D300s)
    • One touch video and/or live view (similar to the D3100)
    • Improved ISO range: 100-25600
    • 39 AF points
    • Wireless flash
    • Weather proof (like the D300s)
    • New battery system
    • Expected price: $1199 for body only
    • Update: no swivel display


    It will be definitely a 60D killer. makes my D300s look like a toy.
    it is a killer!
    but the 1199 is in USD or SGD? if SGD... very tempted...

  3. #443

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Wow. So solid. It wins D90, on the technical side. $1199 for body only is in SGD?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  4. #444
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    it is a killer!
    but the 1199 is in USD or SGD? if SGD... very tempted...
    USD and it is RRP

    around there la. D90 was selling around 1350 body only before the price drop this year.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 15th September 2010 at 08:27 AM.

  5. #445

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    ya.. I can still take my time to take a look.

    wah.. the fellow buy the lens on impulse sia.. buy in March now selling liao.. fast..
    err
    sorry how u know he gotten in march?
    btw i tot tokina lens is 2yr warranty?

  6. #446

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    DD123.. its ok.. thanks a lot. Will covey all of your message to my grandmother. ^^
    tell her she will lives to a nice ripe age of 100!

  7. #447

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    USD and it is RRP

    around there la. D90 was selling around 1350 body only before the price drop this year.
    wah!
    dun mean anything but how come so much cheaper then D90 when launched?

  8. #448
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    wah.. dun wan la.. i haf my doubt abt it.. market rate 1st hand is 900++
    2nd hand a bit too cheap liao.. the cheaper it is.. kinda of muz doubt the quality..
    Depends. If you buy it new in HK it only cost around $770 SGD. Maybe is HK set? btw HK set gets 1 year international warranty I think. Local is 2 years I think...

  9. #449
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    wah!
    dun mean anything but how come so much cheaper then D90 when launched?
    same la. where got cheaper.

  10. #450

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    same la. where got cheaper.
    oh sorry, i got confuse. the 1350 that you mention on the D90 is SGD and the 1199 is USD?
    but still it is relative cheaper now that it has a Magnesium-alloy body and weather proof body.

  11. #451
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    oh sorry, i got confuse. the 1350 that you mention on the D90 is SGD and the 1199 is USD?
    but still it is relative cheaper now that it has a Magnesium-alloy body and weather proof body.
    AND 6 fps, AND ISO25600, AND full HD video, etc etc etc.....

    I am thinking of getting one already..

  12. #452

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    can get it as your 2nd body...
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  13. #453

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    AND 6 fps, AND ISO25600, AND full HD video, etc etc etc.....

    I am thinking of getting one already..
    haha
    this have become a pure poison club!!
    "regret" getting D90 if it is really wat it says in the nikonrumors.com

  14. #454

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    haha
    this have become a pure poison club!!
    "regret" getting D90 if it is really wat it says in the nikonrumors.com
    I don't really regret it. Cause it has serveed me well for the time tt it has been with me.

    Slam myself for not being patient is a higher possibility. haha
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  15. #455

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    I don't really regret it. Cause it has serveed me well for the time tt it has been with me.

    Slam myself for not being patient is a higher possibility. haha
    haha
    anyway whichever it is. nikon user still
    snap more pic will be even better

  16. #456
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    new replacement should be better than the previous model, else no point launching . . .
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  17. #457
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    haha
    this have become a pure poison club!!
    "regret" getting D90 if it is really wat it says in the nikonrumors.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    I don't really regret it. Cause it has serveed me well for the time tt it has been with me.

    Slam myself for not being patient is a higher possibility. haha
    Nothing to regret. You are shooting now and have been shooting right? Features are good, but skill and learning is top priority....

  18. #458
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Wowz....looks like Papa has found a new replacement camera, and Boyboy can now have Papa's DSLR... Frigg'n tempting man... Magnesium-alloy body, does it also mean weather sealed like D300s? I've contemplated if going to cold-weather countries should bring D90 or not (risky?)...

    Now I'm wondering what D700 replacement brings....
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  19. #459

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    These are the rumored specs... (they say more or less confirmed)... looks damn good

    Nikon D7000:

    • 100% viewfinder
    • Dual SD memory card slots
    • Magnesium-alloy body
    • 16.2MP CMOS sensor (DX)
    • Expeed 2
    • 1080 HD video @24p | 720 @30p (not sure about those)
    • 20 min video recording (up from 5min on the D90)
    • Save images from video (similar to the D3s)
    • AF during video
    • Stereo mic input for video
    • 6 fps
    • Virtual horizon (like the D300s)
    • One touch video and/or live view (similar to the D3100)
    • Improved ISO range: 100-25600
    • 39 AF points
    • Wireless flash
    • Weather proof (like the D300s)
    • New battery system
    • Expected price: $1199 for body only
    • Update: no swivel display


    It will be definitely a 60D killer. makes my D300s look like a toy.
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wowz....looks like Papa has found a new replacement camera, and Boyboy can now have Papa's DSLR... Frigg'n tempting man... Magnesium-alloy body, does it also mean weather sealed like D300s? I've contemplated if going to cold-weather countries should bring D90 or not (risky?)...

    Now I'm wondering what D700 replacement brings....
    yeah man. I guess the body will look quite good. but regarding the comfort, the layout of the buttons and whether they are easily accessible or not is not known yet. As in, nothing is really confirmed yet right?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  20. #460
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    yeah man. I guess the body will look quite good. but regarding the comfort, the layout of the buttons and whether they are easily accessible or not is not known yet. As in, nothing is really confirmed yet right?
    Oh...thanks for the red highlights... just woke up not too long ago...

    More or less confirmed... the magnesium body has been revealed showing where the buttons go...

    But, but... 6 FPS??? Pwuahhhh!! 39 points, weather sealed.... Plus lastly the rumoured price... That's the deal sealer....

    If the above is so correct, D300s and D700 replacements are going to blow the competitions out of this world!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •