Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Yup it does have a short center column. But short center column has a con, to forgo the hook to hook bags to improve stability.

From the pic, you're a real sunchaser eh?? Haha
    No lah... that logo is no more... not acceptable to the sunchasers - this was taken months ago.

Btw, I thought you can transfer the hook to the short column??? That's what I did with mine okay? Unscrew it and there will be a spring inside with the hook. Take all and move it to the shorter column... Unless yours REALLY cannot change one... Weird...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    No lah... that logo is no more... not acceptable to the sunchasers - this was taken months ago.

Btw, I thought you can transfer the hook to the short column??? That's what I did with mine okay? Unscrew it and there will be a spring inside with the hook. Take all and move it to the shorter column... Unless yours REALLY cannot change one... Weird...
    I think mine really cannot. Tt's what the uncle at TK told me. But I tried as well. The hook tt side the screw cannot go into the threading.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

I think mine really cannot. Tt's what the uncle at TK told me. But I tried as well. The hook tt side the screw cannot go into the threading.
    Odd... but maybe that is just so, loh... If TK uncle told you that then he should be right.

Odd... but maybe that is just so, loh... If TK uncle told you that then he should be right.
    I tried again on my own. Really cannot. Now come back to simple user review.

My T1004X is longer and feels slightly bulkier than the T1005X due to having 4 sections instead of 5. The last section is quite sturdy as well. When I used my tripod for the first time on tuesday, I immediately felt the difference from the freebie tripod. Really great feeling. Feels much sturdier and my horizon will not get tilted on its own, as compared to the freebie. Hehe
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Blog Entries

I tried again on my own. Really cannot. Now come back to simple user review.

My T1004X is longer and feels slightly bulkier than the T1005X due to having 4 sections instead of 5. The last section is quite sturdy as well. When I used my tripod for the first time on tuesday, I immediately felt the difference from the freebie tripod. Really great feeling. Feels much sturdier and my horizon will not get tilted on its own, as compared to the freebie. Hehe
    Ya. That is why among the T1005x, T1205x, T1004x and T1204x, I picked the T1004x in the end. Amazingly sturdy.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Ya. That is why among the T1005x, T1205x, T1004x and T1204x, I picked the T1004x in the end. Amazingly sturdy.
    But your ballhead different level! Haha.

Blog Entries

But your ballhead different level! Haha.
    where got different level... I using cheapo manfrotto ball heads leh...

where got different level... I using cheapo manfrotto ball heads leh...
    Not Markins ar? You always do the Markins dance so I thought you're a satisfied owner of Markins as well.

Anyway those who are still using the free tripods can consider T1004X. Not tt expensive, quite sturdy and not tt heavy. Haha. Wah I sound like a salesman
    Last edited by Smiles88; 28th August 2010 at 02:20 PM.

Not Markins ar? You always do the Markins dance so I thought you're a satisfied owner of Markins as well.

Anyway those who are still using the free tripods can consider T1004X. Not tt expensive, quite sturdy and not tt heavy. Haha. Wah I sound like a salesman
    Wah... doing the Sirui dance har? You buy the Markins and then we 4 do the Markins dance in front of DD123... set? Lolz

On second thought, wait...better not... scarly one day he do the RRS dance on us....
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 28th August 2010 at 02:24 PM.

Wah... doing the Sirui dance har? You buy the Markins and then we 4 do the Markins dance in front of DD123... set? Lolz

On second thought, wait...better not... scarly one day he do the RRS dance on us....
    Got 4 meh? skylover getting one?

Winkoo88 has a M10... I think his D90 is much heavier than ours...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 28th August 2010 at 02:39 PM.

Blog Entries

I am immune to Markins poison one. I can be infected, I would have bought it long long ago.

So far my Manfrotto stuff has been working out very well.

I no have heavy lenses neh...

I am immune to Markins poison one. I can be infected, I would have bought it long long ago.

So far my Manfrotto stuff has been working out very well.

I no have heavy lenses neh...
    Never say never, wait scarly you kena bitten by macro bug, may not be now, maybe distant future...

He's using the Nikon 10-24
    oh thanks!

me? No not for the time being.. I'm being haunted for sth else.. Looks like all poison will be ineffective to me for the time being..
    Winkoo88 has a M10... I think his D90 is much heavier than ours...
    hmm.. Is it? I dun think he's using M10 already..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    You bought M10 and 2541? What kind of setup have you got?
    hehehehe I know this is poison group, but even that sounds like overkill!
    I didn buy Gitzo lah... , looking for other thing.

No lah, not overkill!! Great job Winkoo88! Now please poison us with your equipment setup, it should be at least a D700, and a 300mm f/2.8 VRII lens right? No? Oh, my bad then you've have more BBB to go dude! Kekekeke!

Welcome to the ki-siao gang! You certainly lead us by a big margin!
    Kriegsketten, here got alot of KING. me no lah, cant poison you all.
    A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.

Guys,

Need some feedback from you all. Looking for a UWA lens but can't decide which 1 to get, any comments or feedback???

Tokina 11-16mm
    Sigma 10-20mm
    Tarmon 10-24mm

BBB
    A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.

I also think that this tripod is great for travelling.

My friend going to get 1 (T1204X), going to poison him to get T1004 (Cheaper). whether he get which 1, next time i go oversea can borrow from him.

Just book a tour from the NATAS Fair.

Quote Originally Posted by winkoo88 View Post
    I also think that this tripod is great for travelling.

My friend going to get 1 (T1204X), going to poison him to get T1004 (Cheaper). whether he get which 1, next time i go oversea can borrow from him.

Just book a tour from the NATAS Fair.
    wad time u went there?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Quote Originally Posted by winkoo88 View Post
    Guys,

Need some feedback from you all. Looking for a UWA lens but can't decide which 1 to get, any comments or feedback???

Tokina 11-16mm
    Sigma 10-20mm
    Tarmon 10-24mm

BBB
    hmm
    many review say go for tokina.
    btw this new 10-24 also quite good too.

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast