Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1009

Thread: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

  1. #181
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Yup it does have a short center column. But short center column has a con, to forgo the hook to hook bags to improve stability.

    From the pic, you're a real sunchaser eh?? Haha
    No lah... that logo is no more... not acceptable to the sunchasers - this was taken months ago.

    Btw, I thought you can transfer the hook to the short column??? That's what I did with mine okay? Unscrew it and there will be a spring inside with the hook. Take all and move it to the shorter column... Unless yours REALLY cannot change one... Weird...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #182

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    No lah... that logo is no more... not acceptable to the sunchasers - this was taken months ago.

    Btw, I thought you can transfer the hook to the short column??? That's what I did with mine okay? Unscrew it and there will be a spring inside with the hook. Take all and move it to the shorter column... Unless yours REALLY cannot change one... Weird...
    I think mine really cannot. Tt's what the uncle at TK told me. But I tried as well. The hook tt side the screw cannot go into the threading.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  3. #183
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    I think mine really cannot. Tt's what the uncle at TK told me. But I tried as well. The hook tt side the screw cannot go into the threading.
    Odd... but maybe that is just so, loh... If TK uncle told you that then he should be right.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #184

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Odd... but maybe that is just so, loh... If TK uncle told you that then he should be right.
    I tried again on my own. Really cannot. Now come back to simple user review.

    My T1004X is longer and feels slightly bulkier than the T1005X due to having 4 sections instead of 5. The last section is quite sturdy as well. When I used my tripod for the first time on tuesday, I immediately felt the difference from the freebie tripod. Really great feeling. Feels much sturdier and my horizon will not get tilted on its own, as compared to the freebie. Hehe
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  5. #185
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    I tried again on my own. Really cannot. Now come back to simple user review.

    My T1004X is longer and feels slightly bulkier than the T1005X due to having 4 sections instead of 5. The last section is quite sturdy as well. When I used my tripod for the first time on tuesday, I immediately felt the difference from the freebie tripod. Really great feeling. Feels much sturdier and my horizon will not get tilted on its own, as compared to the freebie. Hehe
    Ya. That is why among the T1005x, T1205x, T1004x and T1204x, I picked the T1004x in the end. Amazingly sturdy.

  6. #186

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Ya. That is why among the T1005x, T1205x, T1004x and T1204x, I picked the T1004x in the end. Amazingly sturdy.
    But your ballhead different level! Haha.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  7. #187
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    But your ballhead different level! Haha.
    where got different level... I using cheapo manfrotto ball heads leh...

  8. #188

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    where got different level... I using cheapo manfrotto ball heads leh...
    Not Markins ar? You always do the Markins dance so I thought you're a satisfied owner of Markins as well.

    Anyway those who are still using the free tripods can consider T1004X. Not tt expensive, quite sturdy and not tt heavy. Haha. Wah I sound like a salesman
    Last edited by Smiles88; 28th August 2010 at 02:20 PM.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  9. #189
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Not Markins ar? You always do the Markins dance so I thought you're a satisfied owner of Markins as well.

    Anyway those who are still using the free tripods can consider T1004X. Not tt expensive, quite sturdy and not tt heavy. Haha. Wah I sound like a salesman
    Wah... doing the Sirui dance har? You buy the Markins and then we 4 do the Markins dance in front of DD123... set? Lolz

    On second thought, wait...better not... scarly one day he do the RRS dance on us....
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 28th August 2010 at 02:24 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #190

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wah... doing the Sirui dance har? You buy the Markins and then we 4 do the Markins dance in front of DD123... set? Lolz

    On second thought, wait...better not... scarly one day he do the RRS dance on us....
    Got 4 meh? skylover getting one?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  11. #191
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Got 4 meh? skylover getting one?
    Winkoo88 has a M10... I think his D90 is much heavier than ours...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 28th August 2010 at 02:39 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #192
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wah... doing the Sirui dance har? You buy the Markins and then we 4 do the Markins dance in front of DD123... set? Lolz

    On second thought, wait...better not... scarly one day he do the RRS dance on us....
    I am immune to Markins poison one. I can be infected, I would have bought it long long ago.

    So far my Manfrotto stuff has been working out very well.

    I no have heavy lenses neh...

  13. #193
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I am immune to Markins poison one. I can be infected, I would have bought it long long ago.

    So far my Manfrotto stuff has been working out very well.

    I no have heavy lenses neh...
    Never say never, wait scarly you kena bitten by macro bug, may not be now, maybe distant future...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  14. #194

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    He's using the Nikon 10-24
    oh thanks!

  15. #195

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Got 4 meh? skylover getting one?
    me? No not for the time being.. I'm being haunted for sth else.. Looks like all poison will be ineffective to me for the time being..
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Winkoo88 has a M10... I think his D90 is much heavier than ours...
    hmm.. Is it? I dun think he's using M10 already..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  16. #196

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    You bought M10 and 2541? What kind of setup have you got?
    hehehehe I know this is poison group, but even that sounds like overkill!
    I didn buy Gitzo lah... , looking for other thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    No lah, not overkill!! Great job Winkoo88! Now please poison us with your equipment setup, it should be at least a D700, and a 300mm f/2.8 VRII lens right? No? Oh, my bad then you've have more BBB to go dude! Kekekeke!

    Welcome to the ki-siao gang! You certainly lead us by a big margin!
    Kriegsketten, here got alot of KING. me no lah, cant poison you all.
    A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.

  17. #197

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Guys,

    Need some feedback from you all. Looking for a UWA lens but can't decide which 1 to get, any comments or feedback???

    Tokina 11-16mm
    Sigma 10-20mm
    Tarmon 10-24mm

    BBB
    A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.

  18. #198

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Ya. That is why among the T1005x, T1205x, T1004x and T1204x, I picked the T1004x in the end. Amazingly sturdy.
    I also think that this tripod is great for travelling.

    My friend going to get 1 (T1204X), going to poison him to get T1004 (Cheaper). whether he get which 1, next time i go oversea can borrow from him.

    Just book a tour from the NATAS Fair.
    A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.

  19. #199

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by winkoo88 View Post
    I also think that this tripod is great for travelling.

    My friend going to get 1 (T1204X), going to poison him to get T1004 (Cheaper). whether he get which 1, next time i go oversea can borrow from him.

    Just book a tour from the NATAS Fair.
    wad time u went there?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  20. #200

    Default Re: D90 Poison Club - TCSS Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by winkoo88 View Post
    Guys,

    Need some feedback from you all. Looking for a UWA lens but can't decide which 1 to get, any comments or feedback???

    Tokina 11-16mm
    Sigma 10-20mm
    Tarmon 10-24mm

    BBB
    hmm
    many review say go for tokina.
    btw this new 10-24 also quite good too.

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •